What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

LT2 still the King of Fantasy teams..? (1 Viewer)

Sopranos

Footballguy
I made it to the Superbowl in 4 of my 8 leagues. I had all 8 teams active lastweek. ALL 4 leagues LT is in the superbowl and in all 8 he was in the final 4. Others in atleast 3 are Moss, R Grant and C Johnson. Brady is in 1.

The LT owner did not make the playoffs (top 6 out of 10) in my main league.

I would not say LT2 is the king this year that he has been in the past.

i run 3 leagues and the LT owner(me in one) in 2 of the 3 leagues made it to the championship game this week

I'm in 4 leagues and the team with LT isn't in any of the championship games. I knocked the LT team out in two of those leagues. I bet there are just as many or more AD teams in championship games than LT teams.

I'm in 4 leagues and the team with LT isn't in any of the championship games. I knocked the LT team out in two of those leagues. I bet there are just as many or more AD teams in championship games than LT teams.
Or like me, with BOTH LT and ADP.Butter Pecan.

Or like me, with BOTH LT and ADP.Butter Pecan.
Nice!!! Good Job! You enjoying Butter Pecan while the guys that picked third are eating Rocky Road with LJ and Ronnie Brown.

LT2 is likely ranked #2 or #3 in most leagues this season. He's been a top 3 RB (I haven't looked at the statistics) for a number of years straight, with no injuries. That level of production, coupled with the consistency at which he delivers that production MAKES him king of fantasy teams.

The OTHER players (cumulatively) on a fantasy team play a bigger role in whether or not that fantasy team makes it to the playoffs or Superbowl than LT2 alone.

Having said that, I face the LT2 owner in my Superbowl this week. That team also has SJax, R.Moss, & Big Ben. It's a dynasty league, in case you foolishly decide to criticize my league based on this lineup.

Our LT owner finished in last place and in his game where he had a chance to play for the rights to the #1 pick next year - he lost. (He did win 4 straight championships before this year)

I made it to the Superbowl in 4 of my 8 leagues. I had all 8 teams active lastweek. ALL 4 leagues LT is in the superbowl and in all 8 he was in the final 4. Others in atleast 3 are Moss, R Grant and C Johnson. Brady is in 1.
LT is in the SB in the two leagues I am in. In the league that I have LT, Moss, Grant, C Johnson nor Brady are in the finals. I knocked out the Brady owner last week and the guy I play knocked out the Moss owner. I created a thread asking to list the rosters of the SB teams a couple of days ago. You could go through that and find out how many of the teams listed have LT...

The LT owner has made the championship the past five or so years. A different owner has had him each year other than this one.

The top 6 teams make playoffs in our 10 team league, and this LT owner had a 4-9 record (didn't make playoffs):

Drew Brees

LT

Portis

Benson (can start 3rd Rb in flex) and Chicago's Adrian Peterson

Wes Welker

Reggie Brown

Reggie Williams

Antwan Randel El

Jeremy Shockey

Josh Brown

New England Defense

His wr's hurt him, but still seems better than 4-9 team.

in my 12 team league, i had a 6-8 record with this squad:

Bulger

Garcia

T. Edwards

LT

Edge

R. Wayne

S. Holmes

Calvin Johnson

R. Curry

D. Patten

<I'm embarrassed to list my TE's>

Started with B. Scaife and R. McMichael. Ended up with R. Royal

Stover

Scobee

Minny D

Tampa D

Indy D

However, I'm in the playoffs because top 3 division winners make playoffs, then the teams with the 3 highest point totals make it.

I always draft QB late. This was the first year I didn't have Favre in a long time. Newman. Makes me want to draft a QB earlier, but, I doubt I will.

I'm in three leagues. I own LT in two and backed into the Championship in both; the LT owner in the other league didn't make the playoffs.

One of my teams is of LT, AD, Romo, Edwards -- blew away the season points lead, but LT & AD carried me through the Romo & Edwards down week last week. Hope everyone is firing this week.

ETA -- didn't even win my division with this team, I was the one wildcard playoff team...

This was a tough year...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread