What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Marshawn Lynch (1 Viewer)

sib

Footballguy
I have been thinking long and hard about taking this guy at the 1.02 pick in a dynasty rookie draft. I haven't had a chance to see this guy in game action, but I have seen quite a few highlights of him and he reminds me a lot of Steven Jackson. Can any folks chime in on this guy? Does he have the package to be an elite NFL RB? What are his weaknesses? (size/speed, blocking, pass-catching skills etc)

I have been thinking long and hard about taking this guy at the 1.02 pick in a dynasty rookie draft. I haven't had a chance to see this guy in game action, but I have seen quite a few highlights of him and he reminds me a lot of Steven Jackson. Can any folks chime in on this guy? Does he have the package to be an elite NFL RB? What are his weaknesses? (size/speed, blocking, pass-catching skills etc)
Try the mock draft threads and there is also a dynasty rb thread with valuable information

Try the mock draft threads and there is also a dynasty rb thread with valuable information
I have. A lot of those threads compare Adrian Peterson to Lynch or discuss Calvin Johnson to Lynch (in regards to fantasy draft selection) From looking at the threads Peterson and Johnson seem like can't-miss prospects. I'm curious how Lynch stands up on his own - is he also a can't-miss prospect? I didn't seem to get that vibe in previous topics, but he looked damn good running the ball when I saw highlights. Just curious what folks who have seen him more extensively thought.

There are no "can't miss" prospects.

He seems to have a very strong lower body, good lateral movement, and vision. I don't know that he'd be a power back. I was thinking more along the lines of Westbrook, but SJax isn't a bad comparison.

Hello sib, I also have the 1.2 dynasty rookie pick. I'm leaning very hard towards Lynch with the thought that maybe I can get D. Jarrett at the 1.7 pick.It'll be really tough to pass on rb talent at the 1.2 pick.

Users who are viewing this thread