What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

McNabb and TO's text messages.. (1 Viewer)

per ESPN... I thought it was funny...

The Terrell Owens-Donovan McNabb feud hit a manly new high last week over a cell phone text message, the form of communication used mostly by 16-year-old girls.

McNabb said he sent a text to his former receiver to wish him well after his overdose scare. Owens claimed he never got a message.

But yesterday these two great warriors of the gridiron finally hooked up via text message. And thanks to a friend of mine who works at a cell phone company, I was able to get my hands on the transcript of Owens' and McNabb's messages during yesterday's Eagles-Cowboys game.

4:10 p.m.

McNabb: Good luck 2day … not

T.O.: Can't txt. My cell battery is low

T.O.: Nevermind. A fan just hit me w a battery. I'll use that

5:56 p.m.

McNabb: Ha-ha. Zero catches at halftime. Now don't go OD on painkillers

T.O.: That's insensitive. Many Eagles fans are probably on painkillers

McNabb: Good point. Sorry

T.O.: Kidding. That's not what happened anyway. I had 2 go 2 the hospital cuz I ate a can of your nasty soup. Tell them every can should come w a free stomach pump

McNabb: Don't make me have my mom give u a beatdown. We both know she could

6:15 p.m.

McNabb: My coach says 2 ask your coach if they're still on for the cheesesteak buffet after the game

T.O.: Let me ask

T.O.: He says yes. Says that's the whole reason he made the trip

6:43 p.m.

McNabb: Nice drop on that last pass, moron

T.O.: Tnx. I got so used 2 playing w u that I'm still not used 2 having passes hit me in the hands

6:58 p.m.

T.O.: I thought u should know that your backup qb stares at your butt when you are behind center

McNabb: Enough with that. Grow up. Jeff Garcia is dating a Playboy model

T.O.: AJ Feeley is not dating a Playboy model

7:12 p.m.

T.O.: Are u going 2 buy my children's book about sharing for your kids?

McNabb: No

T.O.: Y?

McNabb: Because I hate u

T.O.: Then u probably won't like my next children's book about sharing. It's about a chubby, out of shape qb named Little D who shares with his teammates that he's nervous about the big game by throwing up on them in the huddle

McNabb: I really, really despise u

7:44 p.m.

McNabb: Ha ha u lost. LOL

T.O.: Who knew there are qbs worse than u? I should have done some research. I need a new agent
ETA: http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/061009

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread