What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Melvin Bullitt (1 Viewer)

G-King

Footballguy
I like him this week vs Jax! He seems to be around the ball alot, and I feel like he may get some MJD tackles out in the flats. Looking at his numbers when he filled in for Bob last year, he was a strong play. Rolling him out over Antoine Winfield.....

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Used him a lot last year when Sanders was out. He was a solid play most weeks. I expect more of the same this year.

Should be a pretty solid play while Sanders is out. He was pretty useful last year and seemed to put up some decent numbers. I think he could have a decent week against Jacksonville. However, with Sanders not on PUP, he may not miss more than the first 3 or so weeks. But this is Sanders we are talking about, so there's really no telling how long he'll be out or remain healthy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going with him this week. Starting in week 3 of last season when he started (against Jacksonville actually) in 4 games had 8, 10, 7, and 9 total tackles and 2 interceptions. My gut says Jacksonville will give the Colts fits again this year and he'll have plenty of tackle opportunities.

Users who are viewing this thread