What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Message Board Survivor Leagues (1 Viewer)

Let's get it on! :whistle: I like the slow draft after the draft businiess and I'm cool with any of the rosters and rules that have been proposed so far.

First off here is last years boot order.

1. Markuss Royal (Wuz Snoop)

2. IC Alkies

3. AhrncityPounders

4. Glumpy

5. FM696969

6. Dbomb

7. Dox

8. Duke21

9. Brahama Bulls

10.Pdog

11.Atomic Punk

12.JBase

13.BassNBrew

14.Twilight

15.Holy Scheinkes

Champion Dallas428 (Wuz Mike2670)

MBSL II

1. Taggin Along

2. JerseyFoamies

3. Crazylegs

4. Ptomaine

5. Hoosier

6. Nathan

7. uwgb96

8. Jzilla

9. Sunshine Susie

10.LHUCKS

11.Hinezer

12.SteveC

13.Tiger Fan

14.mmmtastypudding

15.Abrecher

Champion FM/Air Fryar

(Bold are people who have posted in this thread so far.)

Now, IMO, MBSL I and II shouldn't start until July for a better idea of how things finally shook up. Owners who participated last year will return to their original league, and replacements will be determined in June. I don't want to even try to think about replacements now, as things change for a lot of people.

That being said, however, there is a lot of Clamor for something to do now, so, let's go ahead and start up at least MBSL 3, or however more there is desire for, and go from there.

First: go to

Irony's Dice Server

# Dice:1

Sides:1000

Nothing should be Added/Subtracted, None Dropped

Repeat Roll:1 Time

My email - laenir@yahoo.com

The Lower the Better

Please put in Header:MBSL - (Your FBG Name)

We will start at least one draft on Monday, with more TBD, with the rules being the ones posted by me and Bass earlier in the thread. 16 teamers again. Talent is thinned out, but with this format, it is less a liability with not having to pick starters.

First Priority will be MBSL I and IIers. After that, it is response order in this thread. This is for, say 20 people responding. If 32 people send me Dice rolls, then I will split it into 2 leagues, with the 16 lowest numbers in one, and the 16 highest in the other, etc, etc.

Or, alternatively, we can use FM's listed teams, although he ignored me in it :whistle: , so I'm not as high on that.

Any comments, questions, etc. let me know.

PS Would anybody be interested in Money Survivor leagues? I had planned to actually post about this topic in a couple of months, but this impressive interest accelerated the timetable.

Twilight and FM69...I down with whatever you guys come up with since you're doing all the work. I do think that we need to start earlier, but not neccessarily next week. Last year we started in July and it took about 3 weeks to draft and we pushed hard to move along. With the "slow draft" it will likely take a couple of months. I see two key dates impact our draft, this weekend and the June 1 signing date. I'm anxious to do something now, but waiting is cool too. Maybe you can start the new league first.Also, are we going to allow trading of draft choices during the draft? It might spice things up.

I'm confused. Do I need to do anything?
If you just want revenge in MBSL II, no. We'll draft in early July like last year, and work out the details then. If you want to go ahead and get into an early Survivor draft, then throw me a dice roll.

If you just want revenge in MBSL II, no. We'll draft in early July like last year, and work out the details then. If you want to go ahead and get into an early Survivor draft, then throw me a dice roll.
Nah I'll just chill in MBSL II. Thanks. Wake me when it's draft time.

air-fryar = soon to be back to back Survivor League champion.2003: The quest to prove that AF carried the team, and FM69 was only along for the ride.
Hey Air... I think I carried you. I'm pretty sure i'm the one who drafted while you were on vacation :whistle:

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
hmm... i like this alot since i'll be in this with at least 3 guys from the n.c. sharks, more thumping of the chest, and trash talking!! OH YEAH!!!!! :whistle:

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
hmm... i like this alot since i'll be in this with at least 3 guys from the n.c. sharks, more thumping of the chest, and trash talking!! OH YEAH!!!!! :P
:thumbup: B)

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
hmm... i like this alot since i'll be in this with at least 3 guys from the n.c. sharks, more thumping of the chest, and trash talking!! OH YEAH!!!!! :P
That's exactly what you saw me bringing every time we crossed paths last year Glumpy!

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
sounds like the line in the sand has been drawn! and as for you bass got a little something for you also. after the nfl draft i've got no problem with having the draft. it would help get thru these times of little news.

i need a clairafication, you have Duke listed with no #'s after, it seems we have 2 Dukes--- 21, 1948. which are you refering to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an e-mail from IC and Sunshine Sussie. They will not be participating this year, but appreciate the invite.

1. Markuss Royal (Wuz Snoop) - IN2. IC Alkies - OUT3. AhrncityPounders - Haven't heard from 4. Glumpy - IN5. FM696969 - IN6. Dbomb - Haven't heard from 7. Dox - Haven't heard from 8. Duke21 Haven't heard from 9. Brahama Bulls Haven't heard from 10.Pdog - Haven't heard from 11.Atomic Punk - IN12.JBase - Haven't heard from 13.BassNBrew - IN 14.Twilight - IN15.Holy Scheinkes - Haven't heard from 16.Dallas (Wuz Mike) - IN1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from 2. JerseyFoamies - Haven't heard from 3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from 4. Ptomaine - Haven't heard from 5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from 6. Nathan - Haven't heard from 7. uwgb96 - Haven't heard from 8. Jzilla - IN9. Sunshine Susie - OUT 10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from 11.Hinezer - IN 12.SteveC - IN13.Tiger Fan - Haven't heard from 14.mmmtastypudding - IN15.Abrecher - IN 16.Air Fryar - INIs that correct?

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
hmm... i like this alot since i'll be in this with at least 3 guys from the n.c. sharks, more thumping of the chest, and trash talking!! OH YEAH!!!!! ;)
:brush: B)
That's exactly what you saw me bringing every time we crossed paths last year Glumpy!
Tide's turned, new rig--and it's bass season! :brush:

The list looks right fm--

if there's an opening in MBSL I I'd nominate Duke1948 for it 'cause that trash talk will go on all year!! :brush:

Too bad about IC & Susie...

If we have spots open in MBSL 1 or 2 (whichever I'm in) I"d like to let Juice and/or Neion in... They are my bros and very competitive ff players. Of course they aren't as good as me but who is? :brush:

You forgot me Footballman
Hey, BG... I think we played together in the Shark Bait league a couple years back. I kicked ###` in that leauge :brush: . I was just confirming guys from MBSL 1/2 from last year... You are in the third league. Don't worry I have you written down.

Whoa, FM, don't forget me. Yes, the guy who thought he could stand a shot with all kickers, defenses and a QB. Who needs a RB? :wacko:

Twilight...are you in the ickey shuffle league? was just wondering cause someone is named twilight in it and just posted after me in the war room...was thinking it might be you.

Twilight...are you in the ickey shuffle league? was just wondering cause someone is named twilight in it and just posted after me in the war room...was thinking it might be you.
Yep. That would be me all right.

If we have spots open in MBSL 1 or 2 (whichever I'm in) I"d like to let Juice and/or Neion in... They are my bros and very competitive ff players. Of course they aren't as good as me but who is? ;)
Revenge will be mine this year Footballman! :wall:

The list looks right fm--

if there's an opening in MBSL I I'd nominate Duke1948 for it 'cause that trash talk will go on all year!! :thumbup:

Too bad about IC & Susie...
i'm sitting on ready here. just say which one, but i would love another chance to kick some n.c. shark booty!

Yeah we were in the shark bait league a year back.....before it disbanded since well yeah owners were crap.Anyways...thanks :thumbup: cant wait till the draft.

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
hmm... i like this alot since i'll be in this with at least 3 guys from the n.c. sharks, more thumping of the chest, and trash talking!! OH YEAH!!!!! :bag:
:lol: B)
Tide's turned, new rig--and it's bass season! :bag:
Yummy! I like Bass. Not as much as walleye, but I'm hungry and the Bass comes with Brew. Can't get any better than that. :sp:

1. Markuss Royal (Wuz Snoop) - IN

2. IC Alkies - OUT

3. AhrncityPounders - Haven't heard from

4. Glumpy - IN

5. FM696969 - IN

6. Dbomb - Haven't heard from

7. Dox - Haven't heard from

8. Duke21 Haven't heard from

9. Brahama Bulls - Haven't heard from

10.Pdog - Haven't heard from

11.Atomic Punk - IN

12.JBase - Haven't heard from

13.BassNBrew - IN

14.Twilight - IN

15.Holy Scheinkes - Haven't heard from

16.Dallas (Wuz Mike) - IN

1. Taggin Along - Haven't heard from

2. JerseyFoamies - Haven't heard from

3. Crazylegs - Haven't heard from

4. Ptomaine - Haven't heard from

5. Hoosier - Haven't heard from

6. Nathan - IN

7. uwgb96 - Haven't heard from

8. Jzilla - IN

9. Sunshine Susie - OUT

10.LHUCKS - Haven't heard from

11.Hinezer - IN

12.SteveC - IN

13.Tiger Fan - Haven't heard from

14.mmmtastypudding - IN

15.Abrecher - IN

16.Air Fryar - IN

Still waiting to hear from AhrncityPounders, Dbomb, Dox, Duke21, Brahama Bulls, Pdog, Jbase, Holy Scheinkes, Taggin Along, JerseyFoamies, Crazylegs, Ptomaine, Hoosier, uwgb96, LHUCKS, and Tiger Fan

[1]

(1)FM69

(2)Kleck

(3)Abrecher

(4)Air-Fryar

(5)Glumpy

(6)Markuss Royal

(7)Bass

(8)Mike

(9)JZilla

(10)Duke

(11)(IC Alkies)

(12)stevec

(13)Hinezer

(14)Juice

(15)Neion Deion

(16)Pirate

[
hmm... i like this alot since i'll be in this with at least 3 guys from the n.c. sharks, more thumping of the chest, and trash talking!! OH YEAH!!!!! :wall:
:rant: B)
Tide's turned, new rig--and it's bass season! :wall:
Yummy! I like Bass. Not as much as walleye, but I'm hungry and the Bass comes with Brew. Can't get any better than that. :sp:
Kleck...watcha goin' do when BassN'Brew rolls over you!Are you a NCShark or have we competed elsewhere?

FM - I was in 1 yesterday. Today, I've been moved to 2. Would love to stay in 1. The more competitive the better. But if its all guys from last year, I understand. Word!

FM - I was in 1 yesterday. Today, I've been moved to 2. Would love to stay in 1. The more competitive the better. But if its all guys from last year, I understand. Word!
Hi Fro--they were both competitive last year, and I'd bet any new ones would be too. It had nothing to do with rankings or such! Only reason to try and match up again is for payback after all the trash talkin' in either league!

I see I got bumped from league 1, (which is cool with me), but what league am I in now?Oh, and btw, I'm on vacation in early July. Will be back home...don't know the exact day, but it's the Tuesday after July 4th.

Jersey-Foamies checking in...Shortened the name a bit..I would love to get back in , after last years awful showing..Why would I draft Terrell Davis? Oh well, count me back in...I have not had a chance to read all the posts in this thread yet, but I will try to se whats going on.... JF out

NO! :thumbup: ;) actually, if anyone in MBSLII should be bitter it's abrecher, who romped all year til Priest got hurt... oops!
Even with Priest I probably would have lost the final round. Everyone just disappered the last week...

I see I got bumped from league 1, (which is cool with me), but what league am I in now?
I think your in league 4 which is filling up now.And, not to start animosity, but I'm looking forward to playing against a Cincy fan. Your a brave one, aren't you - for admitting that.

BTW, I vote we use the same scoring system as the FBG Survivor leagues, just so we can see how we compare to the big guys. :thumbup:

Jersey-Foamies checking in...Shortened the name a bit..I would love to get back in , after last years awful showing..Why would I draft Terrell Davis? Oh well, count me back in...I have not had a chance to read all the posts in this thread yet, but I will try to se whats going on.... JF out
Nice to hear from you again... Got you down.

I can't wait for this thing to kick off. I'll go with the flow on scoring and # of teams per league. :rant: :D

Didn't the trash talking in the first league almost kill the league last year? I remember some of it spilling into our league 2 last year, quite entertaining actually.Anyone have the draft lists from last year? All I remember is I got Donald Driver in round 18 and every other pick I made didn't really work out. I think I helped Nathan scoop up all the defenses and leave some with the always high scoring Cardinals defense. And didn't someone have to use Chandler as their number 1 QB? Ah, good times, good times.

i'm still up for it....i e-mailed you the dice roll.just pm me when the draft is...i'd prefer it to be after 6/1 so i could be a replacement for one of the first two leagues but ultimately i'm cool with whatever.

Dang, I rolled a 65 :eek: I hope I don't end up with the 1st pick, or I'll be drafting someone out of NFL Europe in the 2nd. Heck, I'm not even sure if I was supposed to roll the dice? I'm just not sure whats going on :devil: :D Anybody know? :bag:

as i remember any and all trash talking was done for fun and nobody held a grudge...i think thats why, when mentioned, most everyone that participated has jumped right back in...thats what i remember after many drunkin days and nights...it was one of the funnest and enjoyable drafts i had last season...ya didnt have to worry about anything once you drafted and if you did there was nuthing you could do about it...we all knew the rules and we had fun with it...i know almost every week id log in to the mocks to see how close i was to getting booted...i never kept track of the other teams players but i knew when mine didnt do good...when it was over and my last post can attest to it...i was hoping we would all make it back to do it again...so far it seems most will...anyway, i could be wrong due to lack of memory but i thought mbsl 1 and 2 all got along and had a great time with this.

Users who are viewing this thread