What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL10 Payouts (1 Viewer)

UKColt

Footballguy
I entered 9 MFL10s this year, and thanks to the help of the forums here and FootballGuys managed to win 4 of them!

This was my first year doing them, so I was just wondering if anyone knew when they usually pay out? I know they'll pay straight to PayPal but was just wondering when I can expect the money to come in?

Thanks!

This is what it says on the terms of service page:

The league winners will be notified at the end of the season. Winners will not be finalized and official until the weekly stat corrections are issued by the NFL. This will happen on the Thursday following the end of Week 16 of the regular season. At that time, all league winners will be notified of their prize amount, and then prize payments will be made via PayPal the following week. Winners can expect their prize payments on or about Jan 1st. Note that winners will be notified via email, and will need to confirm their email address to be used for the PayPal prize payments. Also, for IRS purposes, winners will be required to submit an IRS W-9 form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number) to us, for any winnings greater than $600.

I haven't received the email yet. Has anybody?

I entered 27 and have not received any emails about final standings or payouts for any of those leagues.

I just received the email this morning, Hawaii time. They will send via Paypal to the email you have on file.

Dear MFL 10s customer,Thank you for participating in our MFL 10s leagues this year, and congratulations on winning your league! You have won a $100 cash prize by placing first in your league. Here is the link to the league you finished first place in:

Here is the email address associated with your account in this league:

Your prize payment is scheduled to be made via PayPal to this email address on Friday, Jan 2nd. If you want to use a different email address to receive the PayPal payment, please let us know by responding to this message as soon as possible so we can update our records. Or if you want to roll the prize money into the 2015 season and use the prize as credits towards 2015 leagues, just let us know and we can do that for you instead of paying the prize via PayPal. Otherwise, you should automatically receive another email message with info and details about the PayPal payment into your account on or before Monday, Jan 5th. Also, if you finished second in any other leagues, you will receive a follow-up email with a credit for a free entry into a 2015 league.

Note that if you won $600 or more in total across all of your leagues, then you will be required to fill out a W-9 form so we can provide a 1099 form for IRS reporting purposes. You will receive a follow-up email with those instructions if you won more than $600 total in prizes.

We will start offering our 2015 leagues in February, shortly after the Superbowl. Thanks for participating in our leagues, and congratulations again on a great season,

MyFantasyLeague.com

Users who are viewing this thread