What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota v New Orleans W6 (1 Viewer)

Deuce doesn't look totally healthy to me. It looks like he wants to run straight ahead and only make a cut if he has to. And then the cut doesn't look real sharp.

Last edited by a moderator:
I STARTED WIGGINS!!!!! :D :D :P :lol:
As did I :)But then, I just dealt Gates for picks and Fargas (I'm rebuilding in a dynasty) and Dallas Clark is on a bye. Before you blast the trade, Wiggins has already outscored Gates. :P
I just got Heap in a Trade and Wiggins on the wire, have FBG to thank.

Is it just me or does Brooks seem to refuse dumping off to Deuce? He will stand back in the pocket, and if it starts collapsing, instead of dumping it off to Deuce(who has had some space a good number of times) he tries to go down the field to a WR. He could get an easy 5-6 yards a pass with a wide open Deuce.:deuceowner:
Now I'm not complaining too much after that second TD but I own Brooks too and I'm it seems like Deuce is wide open on some of those

I hate Daunte...there goes my team this week. I did grab Wiggins though, looks like Culpepper likes him.

-10-NO 26 (3:28) M.Moore pass incomplete to M.Robinson (C.Watson).

2-10-NO 26 (3:22) M.Moore left end to NO 21 for 5 yards (J.Bellamy).

3-5-NO 21 (2:36) (Shotgun) M.Moore pass incomplete to J.Wiggins (C.Watson).

haha...

the first (real) one would have been nice though..

Does any one else think that Suzy Kolber has the most annoying voice in the world?
I like her. she knows her football...which is uncommon for the normal peice of ### that they put on the sidelines.Plus, if you get real real drunk she looks really hot and you just wanna kiss her.

The Vikes passing game is getting rediculous.Why oh why didnt I take CPep at 9 overall like I thought abut doing?!?!?!?!Teams need to stop focusing on Moss and start going after Pep in a BIG way. No way Frerrotte plays THAT good.Hey a guy can hope cant he?

Anderson FINALLY in for a figgie! First one in about a month.I'm now tied in my redraft league with Morten, Moss, and Stallworth all still alive.Looks like Morten will have to get me the points.

So the Vikings are over 500 yards offense in the 3rd quarter? Of course this is the week I face Culpepper.

Corey Chavous is wired tonite for ESPN....did anyone understand a word he just said??? :confused:

Cory Chavous is wired tonite for ESPN....did anyone understand a word he just said??? :confused:
He distinctly said "Man, we in trouble if dey put Deuce back out der!!"

Does any one else think that Suzy Kolber has the most annoying voice in the world?
I like her. she knows her football...which is uncommon for the normal peice of ### that they put on the sidelines.Plus, if you get real real drunk she looks really hot and you just wanna kiss her.
I wanna KISS her !! :D :horns:EDITED: Told my wife I'd sleep in the middle till she got use to her !! :thumbup:

A good chance to get right back in the game and you put it squarely on Brooks' shoulders. BRILLIANT!

I wanna KISS her !! :D :horns:EDITED: Told my wife I'd sleep in the middle till she got use to her !! :thumbup:
:pics: :pics: :pics: :pics: :pics: send pics.

When did Mike Martz star wearing a turtleneck and going by "Jim"?

brilliant play call. :rolleyes: way to put yourself in a third and long situation.note: when is stallworth gonna get that hamstring transplant.....has he found a donor yet?

lol love the Joe Namath referenceIf she is good enough for Broadway Joe she is good enough for me

Users who are viewing this thread