What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Cardinals at Eagles** (-12.5, 48) 1:00 (2 Viewers)

Eagles get back to what they are good at. Line getting pressure on defense and running the ball on offense. For the first time in what seems like all season, I don't have to nervously clutch my pearls deep into the fourth quarter while simultaneously screaming at my family.

Birds cover, 38-17

Arizona 23...Philly 22

-I like the 2 biggest dogs on the board today, hard to explain why that is but perhaps just over confidence.

If I were being a little more real, it's more likely Philly 24...Arizona 20 and the Cards just simply cover the spread but I like all these points and Murray running around

Arizona 23...Philly 22

-I like the 2 biggest dogs on the board today, hard to explain why that is but perhaps just over confidence.

If I were being a little more real, it's more likely Philly 24...Arizona 20 and the Cards just simply cover the spread but I like all these points and Murray running around

Cardinals just got beat by double digits to the bears. Now they gonna beat the 11-4 eagles on the road? No chance

Arizona 23...Philly 22

Poor scheming means the Eagles play bad teams closer than they should. But they still do beat them.

Arizona 23...Philly 22

Cardinals just got beat by double digits to the bears. Now they gonna beat the 11-4 eagles on the road? No chance
Cardinals will absolutely win this one. Can already see the lack of heart on this team.

Arizona 23...Philly 22

Cardinals will absolutely win this one. Can already see the lack of heart on this team.

They look like they are still asleep

Arizona 23...Philly 22

No way. Anything is possible but the Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the league.

not seeing the game, but I do see yet another 3rd and somewhat long conversion by Arizona. Gets old

Great job by Philly, woulda been easy to have a slight let down today, they've come out focused and ready to pounce
This is what top seeds or top teams tend to do

as a Hurts and Smith owner in the championship, I wouldn't have minded If Brown would have run out of bounds at the 5

Arizona 23...Philly 22

No way. Anything is possible but the Cardinals are one of the worst teams in the league.
lol back at it I see.

Prob shouldn't trust this after the "Absolutely zero chance in the entire world that Seattle loses to Philly" prediction.

Users who are viewing this thread