What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MJD Predictions Tonight (1 Viewer)

Cawbird

Footballguy
It seems like MJD blows up whenever I have to play against him, and I have a small lead going into tonight's game.

My predictions based on Taylor not making it the entire game:

90/60/ 1TD

Will Indy key in against the run?????

Gotta love Switz. I will say this, the brutha is persistent and consistent...I'm gonna go a little more on the conservative side as I think the Jags will have to throw to stay in the game but MJD will benefit from that in the receptions dept but not get as many carries:70/60/1

Gotta love Switz. I will say this, the brutha is persistent and consistent...I'm gonna go a little more on the conservative side as I think the Jags will have to throw to stay in the game but MJD will benefit from that in the receptions dept but not get as many carries:70/60/1
His average for the season is 61/29/0.5, so your projection is probably more accurate than mine :lmao:

His average for the season is 61/29/0.5, so your projection is probably more accurate than mine :confused:
You have to admit that his average has been improving as of late. Will it continue to improve tonight? I think so. But it may not. He may pop off 34 yards and 12 receiving and that's it. Who knows? A lot has to do with Fred Taylor too. If Taylor misses a major portion of the game I would probably add 20 yards to both yardage totals and another TD, but I'm not one to predict injuries...

His average for the season is 61/29/0.5, so your projection is probably more accurate than mine :confused:
Switz, some teams take a few weeks to get going, no? Please provide the backdrop to your incessant MJD bashing. You do have vision, right? Didn't want to assume.

You have to admit that his average has been improving as of late. Will it continue to improve tonight? I think so. But it may not. He may pop off 34 yards and 12 receiving and that's it. Who knows? A lot has to do with Fred Taylor too. If Taylor misses a major portion of the game I would probably add 20 yards to both yardage totals and another TD, but I'm not one to predict injuries...
His average rush yards per game is TWICE what it was the first three games, close to his 4th game, and half his last game. Definitely improving. But all of that has nothing to do with tonight. I'd say legitimately MJD will average close to what his 4th game was for the rest of the season.

My location in my profile to the left was put there after MJD went crazy lastyear. Anything below 200 yards and 2 tds would shock me. Im an indy homer but i dont think they will have a chance tonite... Drew runs wild

My location in my profile to the left was put there after MJD went crazy lastyear. Anything below 200 yards and 2 tds would shock me. Im an indy homer but i dont think they will have a chance tonite... Drew runs wild
Didn't Bob Sanders miss the game when the Jags went off last year ? Pittsburgh was going to run all over Denver last night too...Point is, it's not a given...

I'm thinking 12/65 rush.....4/45 rec and 2 TD's. (Plus @ 75 KR yards for us return yardage leagues. :blackdot: )

Good for about 37.2 points in my league :unsure:

Didn't Bob Sanders miss the game when the Jags went off last year ? Pittsburgh was going to run all over Denver last night too...Point is, it's not a given...
Well i hope it doesnt happen but after last season ANYTHING can happen. It was the worst display of defense i have ever saw..I hope the Colts win..But i havent forgot and i dont think they have either.

Well i hope it doesnt happen but after last season ANYTHING can happen. It was the worst display of defense i have ever saw..I hope the Colts win..But i havent forgot and i dont think they have either.
I look for the Colts to send 8 in the box and make the Jags beat them in the air, should be a great game, 17-14 Colts

Users who are viewing this thread