What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MNF: Pittsburgh at Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

For once Marvin actually throws a challenge I want to see.

Nice job with the overly quick whistle by the refs - cost us about 50 yards :(

-QG

That is bad coaching there, get them to the line and get it snapped
Especially b/c Marvin is slow as Molasses when it's a good challenge. He only throws the flag quick when we have no chance at it's like the difference b/w a first down or a 2nd and 1.

-QG

What happened to letting the play actually play out before making a call? This is the 4th or 5th time I've seen the refs blow a play dead for no reason.. They can always change the call if it wasn't a fumble..

Since it was immediately recovered they can give possession to Cinci at the spot of the recovery.

What happened to letting the play actually play out before making a call? This is the 4th or 5th time I've seen the refs blow a play dead for no reason.. They can always change the call if it wasn't a fumble..
I never understood why refs aren't taught to treat anything close as a turnover so it gets reviewed anyway.

Crap.

The ball is laying on the ground, when the REF bvlows the whistle and waves his arms with the play dead. The TE walks away as a result.

Crap.

The ball is laying on the ground, when the REF bvlows the whistle and waves his arms with the play dead. The TE walks away as a result.
Wouldn't have mattered, Bengals had the clear recovery. The TE was 3 yards away facing the wrong direction while the Bengal was already bending to pick it up when the whistle blew.....Steelers had ZERO chance to recover it first.

They should have never blown it dead, but that's the very definition of "clear recovery"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread