What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Munchies....things only a stoner can think up (1 Viewer)

Flour tortilla with peanut butter and strawberry jam. Then we go to the spice drawer. Sometimes its Everything But The Bagel seasoning, sometimes Lime Pepper, sometimes dried onion flakes, sometimes cinnamon/sugar. Roll up two of them and call it a night.

make bacon, schmeer cream cheese on flour tortilla, microwave 45 seconds, add bacon and habanero pepper jelly, roll, eat. for desert, microwave flour tortilla for 30 seconds, add butter, cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, cinnamon, microwave for 30 seconds, spread a bit, roll, eat. 

my college gf would make a box of mac n cheese. cover it with ranch dressing and drool. i never tried it.

Last edited by a moderator:
make bacon, schmeer cream cheese on flour tortilla, microwave 45 seconds, add bacon and habanero pepper jelly, roll, eat. for desert, microwave flour tortilla for 30 seconds, add butter, cream cheese, confectioner's sugar, cinnamon, microwave for 30 seconds, spread a bit, roll, eat. 
Man I really want that 2nd one right now but that’s way too much effort 

So... Microwaved 2 hotdogs. Along with some day old baked beans. Spread the beans on a tortilla shell. Place hotdogs down. Some american cheese. Mustard. Microwave for 30 seconds to melt the cheese. Place Clausen on top. Roll up. Bon appetit!

a Grüben:

Had some smoked beef sausages from Sam’s.

Popped open a jar of sauerkraut and heated it up with some added caraway and celery seed.

sliced the sausage lengthwise super thin and sauteed in the cast iron skillet.

homemade 1000 island with mayo, sour cream, ketchup, dijon, diced capers and cornishons, hot sauce and worcestershire.

Throw it all in a flour tortilla with Muenster cheese and sear in the cast iron with butter. 

a Grüben:

Popped open a jar of sauerkraut and heated it up with some added caraway and celery seed.

homemade 1000 island with mayo, sour cream, ketchup, dijon, diced capers and cornishons, hot sauce and worcestershire.

Throw it all in a flour tortilla with Muenster cheese and sear in the cast iron with butter. 
Pretty impressive for a stoner meal.  Must be a sativa guy.

a Grüben:

You can do all that stoned?

Canned ravioli(hey I've got kids) wrapped in a tortilla
I used to use bread and a dollop of A1. Skipping the bread works too. 

It's the surprising kick in the pants ol' Mr Boyardee's recipe didn't know it needed. 

Totally mocked my teenager for coming home from the store with an XL bag of Tostidos and a jar of Tostidos fake cheese sauce dip on Friday.  Finished off the remaining half bag of chips and half jar of cheezesaucedip at 2 a.m. last night.

okay okay okay.... little secret from Memphis to your tastebuds.

Panchos White Cheese Dip 

No cookout in Memphis is complete without a tub of Panchos White.

When people move away, it's top 2-3 things they have friends back home ship to them. 

Warm it juuuuust a bit... 

YWIA. 🧨

Hot dogs with peanut butter. 
When passing through Cleveland, we stopped at Happy Dog and I had to try Michael Symon's choice of toppings - chunky peanut butter, sriracha, and alien pickle relish.  It was damn good.

It wouldn't be my standard hot dog topping option or anything, but have made it more than once at home since.

Mrs. Rannous said:
What did you do?  I'm new here and would like to know.
Pearl Jam @ Wrigley Field - The GF and I met up for Preshow beers with a few FBGs.... I mean, how can you to go Wrigley and not tip a couple back with @Wrigley

Anyway I had brought some 20mg Gummy Bears. Offered them out. Wrigley was already quad-fisting with 2 beers in each hand IIRC :lol:  

Memory is VERY hazy  but I think I recall saying you can go half or whole... he shrugged and popped the whole thing in his mouth. I laughed and said "you should be fine". 

Later I was informed the show was somewhat of an adventure and his better half was unpleased with his functional capacity at certain points. I could be totally mis-remembering. It's likely best he elaborates here :lol:  

a Grüben:

I'm too lazy to do this sober, but sounds delicious. 

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
Pearl Jam @ Wrigley Field - The GF and I met up for Preshow beers with a few FBGs.... I mean, how can you to go Wrigley and not tip a couple back with @Wrigley

Anyway I had brought some 20mg Gummy Bears. Offered them out. Wrigley was already quad-fisting with 2 beers in each hand IIRC :lol:  

Memory is VERY hazy  but I think I recall saying you can go half or whole... he shrugged and popped the whole thing in his mouth. I laughed and said "you should be fine". 

Later I was informed the show was somewhat of an adventure and his better half was unpleased with his functional capacity at certain points. I could be totally mis-remembering. It's likely best he elaborates here :lol:  
This is pretty spot on

except:  when you handed me the edible, I asked “should I eat half, or the whole thing”?  You responded with “you should be fine”

Once I popped it in my mouth, the group made a collective gasp   My first thought was I made a big mistake 

I went downhill fast. 15 minutes later the conversation with my wife went something like this

me: “we need to head into the show”

her: “the show doesn’t start for 3 another 

hours!!!  go talk to Justin(my BIL)

me: gulp “I don’t think I can”

her: “what did you do”?  She knows me 

She took pity on me and led me into the show early 

on a positive note, we had pit tix and had great seats :)    

This is pretty spot on

except:  when you handed me the edible, I asked “should I eat half, or the whole thing”?  You responded with “you should be fine”

Once I popped it in my mouth, the group made a collective gasp   My first thought was I made a big mistake 

I went downhill fast. 15 minutes later the conversation with my wife went something like this

me: “we need to head into the show”

her: “the show doesn’t start for 3 another 

hours!!!  go talk to Justin(my BIL)

me: gulp “I don’t think I can”

her: “what did you do”?  She knows me 

She took pity on me and led me into the show early 

on a positive note, we had pit tix and had great seats :)    
Oh ####! Sorry I was kinda ####ed up myself 😂😂

Those gummies usually take a good hour to kick in. You sure it was the gummy kicking in 15 minutes later or did you eat/smoke something else earlier? :lol:  

Oh ####! Sorry I was kinda ####ed up myself 😂😂

Those gummies usually take a good hour to kick in. You sure it was the gummy kicking in 15 minutes later or did you eat/smoke something else earlier? :lol:  
I'm sure my memory is a little hazy after the past couple years

But I do remember how quickly the gummy hit me, and it's not like I am a rookie toker

Who knows, but I'm blaming you

I actually used the coozie you gave me this past weekend, and received several compliments.

TLDR: funnier if you were there 

This thread reminded me when I was at my friends.  It was after hours and we had given the bong a good workout and I was the last man standing. The munchies kicked in and I scavenged his kitchen and found a can of Hormel chili. Exactly what the doctor ordered.  I ate that chili and placed the empty can, bent the lid down and placed it  back on the shelf and promptly forgot about it. 
Fast forward about a month when my friend is #####ing at our group about the ******* who put the empty can away and everyone looking at me knowing I had to be the guilty party. 🤣

Oh man.  I highly recommend trying this out at some point if you're ever in the area.  Just make sure you have the ability to poop an hour or two after.
Welp, got drunk n' high on Friday night and had the Uber driver take me through the drive-thru on my way back to my parents' place (I crash there after my poker nights) for one of these combos.  Bomb.

Again, for those that missed my OP:  Jack in the Box Chick-n-Tater Melt Munchie Meal

Users who are viewing this thread