What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA Fanduel (1 Viewer)

Took the weekend off, only to get slaughtered in Football...back for some Monday Night NBA action. Here is my $60K 50/50 lineup:

PG Mike Conley MEM v DEN (Pre-game)

PG Kemba Walker CHA v MIL (Pre-game)

SG O.J. Mayo DAL v GS (Pre-game)

SG Jordan Crawford WAS v IND (Pre-game)

SF Harrison Barnes GS @ DAL (Pre-game)

SF Chandler Parsons HOU @ UTA (Pre-game)

PF Blake Griffin LAC @ SA (Pre-game)

PF Josh Smith ATL v ORL (Pre-game)

C Chris Kaman DAL v GS (Pre-game)

PG A.J. Price WAS v IND (Pre-game)

SG Lance Stephenson IND @ WAS (Pre-game)

SG James Harden HOU @ UTA (Pre-game)

SF Matt Barnes LAC @ SA (Pre-game)

SF Harrison Barnes GS @ DAL (Pre-game)

PF Carl Landry GS @ DAL (Pre-game)

PF Zach Randolph MEM v DEN (Pre-game)

C DeAndre Jordan LAC @ SA (Pre-game)

60K, sorta ended up with a stack here...not sure if I like that or not.

PG Mike Conley MEM v DEN (Pre-game)

SG Jordan Crawford WAS v IND (Pre-game)

SG James Harden HOU @ UTA (Pre-game)

SF Rudy Gay MEM v DEN (Pre-game)

SF Chandler Parsons HOU @ UTA (Pre-game)

PF Kenneth Faried DEN @ MEM (Pre-game)

PF Zach Randolph MEM v DEN (Pre-game)

C DeAndre Jordan LAC @ SA (Pre-game)

PG Kemba WalkerCHA v MIL (Pre-game)

PG Brandon JenningsMIL @ CHA (Pre-game)

SG O.J. MayoDAL v GS (Pre-game)

SG Monta EllisMIL @ CHA (Pre-game)

SF Danny GreenSA v LAC (Pre-game)

SF Trevor ArizaWAS v IND (Pre-game)

PF Zach RandolphMEM v DEN (Pre-game)

PF Josh SmithATL v ORL (Pre-game)

C Emeka OkaforWAS v IND (Pre-game)

Hmmmmmm... maybe I need to reconsider C.Parsons? Is there a special reason people are high on him tonight?

'BoltBacker said:
PG Kemba WalkerCHA v MIL (Pre-game)PG Brandon JenningsMIL @ CHA (Pre-game)SG O.J. MayoDAL v GS (Pre-game)SG Monta EllisMIL @ CHA (Pre-game)SF Danny GreenSA v LAC (Pre-game)SF Trevor ArizaWAS v IND (Pre-game)PF Zach RandolphMEM v DEN (Pre-game)PF Josh SmithATL v ORL (Pre-game)C Emeka OkaforWAS v IND (Pre-game)Hmmmmmm... maybe I need to reconsider C.Parsons? Is there a special reason people are high on him tonight?
I noticed yesterday he plays a ton of minutes (led the league at one point, maybe still does) and there are nights where he jacks up alot of shots. Last 7 days he's 20/6/3/1. I've been overlooking that price range at SF for the most part, and you may have noticed I don't care for that position most nights, so if he's the right fit to make other things work I'm going to start penciling him in more until I see a drop in something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Short list tomorrow. What are some good value guys to plug in so that it is possible to stack Kobe, Howard, and possibly Carmelo?

'BoltBacker said:
PG Kemba WalkerCHA v MIL (Pre-game)PG Brandon JenningsMIL @ CHA (Pre-game)SG O.J. MayoDAL v GS (Pre-game)SG Monta EllisMIL @ CHA (Pre-game)SF Danny GreenSA v LAC (Pre-game)SF Trevor ArizaWAS v IND (Pre-game)PF Zach RandolphMEM v DEN (Pre-game)PF Josh SmithATL v ORL (Pre-game)C Emeka OkaforWAS v IND (Pre-game)Hmmmmmm... maybe I need to reconsider C.Parsons? Is there a special reason people are high on him tonight?
I noticed yesterday he plays a ton of minutes (led the league at one point, maybe still does) and there are nights where he jacks up alot of shots. Last 7 days he's 20/6/3/1. I've been overlooking that price range at SF for the most part, and you may have noticed I don't care for that position most nights, so if he's the right fit to make other things work I'm going to start penciling him in more until I see a drop in something.
Well, I should have changed something up. My WAS players absolutely killed me. Really expected Josh Smith to have a good game against ORL at the tail end of ORL's 3gm-4nt road trip. Thanks for the explanation on your thinking.

Short list tomorrow. What are some good value guys to plug in so that it is possible to stack Kobe, Howard, and possibly Carmelo?
I've read that Nick Young has been cleared to play and the TOR back-court isn't very intimidating defensively. At $4200 he seems like a solid value to me.If you're in a multi-team wager Blatche might be a good value, $4500. He's not consistent but when he hits he's a good value and the more teams involved the more you're looking for upside. Lakers are giving up a lot of points recently with the HC change.Those were guys I was looking at but I'll probably sit the day out.

Here is what I came up with and I'm gonna play. I'm assuming Morris is still starting. PG Darius MorrisBKN@LAL$3,500PG Raymond FeltonNY@NO$6,700SG Kobe BryantBKN@LAL$8,800SG Jason RichardsonTOR@PHI$5,900SF Carmelo AnthonyNY@NO$8,300SF J.R. SmithNY@NO$6,600PF Anthony DavisNY@NO$6,400PF Andray BlatcheBKN@LAL$4,500C Dwight HowardBKN@LAL$9,300There is some tinkering that can be done but it's tough to get the Big3 in. Something like this is a possibility, but I think the lineup above has a better shot to cash:PG Darius MorrisBKN@LAL$3,500PG Greivis VasquezNY@NO$5,900SG Kobe BryantBKN@LAL$8,800SG DeMar DeRozanTOR@PHI$7,200SF Carmelo AnthonyNY@NO$8,300SF J.R. SmithNY@NO$6,600PF Anthony DavisNY@NO$6,400PF Kris HumphriesBKN@LAL$6,100C Brook LopezBKN@LAL$7,200What do you guys think?

I've been having more luck of late...I've won 3 of my last 4 10 player leagues that I've entered, scoring a cool $9 a pop!

Here's my 50k for today. Not pumped about Young/Ross at SG though...

PG Greivis Vasquez NY@NO $5,900

PG Darius Morris BKN@LAL $3,500

SG Terrence Ross TOR@PHI $3,500

SG Nick Young TOR@PHI $4,200

SF Carmelo Anthony NY@NO $8,300

SF Linas Kleiza TOR@PHI $5,100

PF Anthony Davis NY@NO $6,400

PF Reggie Evans BKN@LAL $3,700

C Dwight Howard BKN@LAL $9,300

Here is what I came up with and I'm gonna play. I'm assuming Morris is still starting. PG Darius MorrisBKN@LAL$3,500PG Raymond FeltonNY@NO$6,700SG Kobe BryantBKN@LAL$8,800SG Jason RichardsonTOR@PHI$5,900SF Carmelo AnthonyNY@NO$8,300SF J.R. SmithNY@NO$6,600PF Anthony DavisNY@NO$6,400PF Andray BlatcheBKN@LAL$4,500C Dwight HowardBKN@LAL$9,300There is some tinkering that can be done but it's tough to get the Big3 in. Something like this is a possibility, but I think the lineup above has a better shot to cash:PG Darius MorrisBKN@LAL$3,500PG Greivis VasquezNY@NO$5,900SG Kobe BryantBKN@LAL$8,800SG DeMar DeRozanTOR@PHI$7,200SF Carmelo AnthonyNY@NO$8,300SF J.R. SmithNY@NO$6,600PF Anthony DavisNY@NO$6,400PF Kris HumphriesBKN@LAL$6,100C Brook LopezBKN@LAL$7,200What do you guys think?
I like that 2nd lineup, in fact, I'll give it a shot as-is.

'Bobcat10 said:
'Gustavo Fring said:
I like lineup #1 the best I think. I went with this one for tonight: PG Deron Williams BKN @ LAL (Pre-game) PG Jose Calderon TOR @ PHI (Pre-game) SG Kobe Bryant LAL v BKN (Pre-game) SG Evan Turner PHI v TOR (Pre-game) SF J.R. Smith NY @ NO (Pre-game) SF Al-Farouq Aminu NO v NY (Pre-game) PF Anthony Davis NO v NY (Pre-game) PF Ryan Anderson NO v NY (Pre-game) C Tyson Chandler NY @ NO (Pre-game) I also have a variation of 4 other lineups going in the GPP's...not the best night to field a team with such a limited pool, but I just cant stop hitting "enter"

'Bobcat10 said:
'Gustavo Fring said:
I like lineup #1 the best I think. I went with this one for tonight: PG Deron Williams BKN @ LAL (Pre-game) PG Jose Calderon TOR @ PHI (Pre-game) SG Kobe Bryant LAL v BKN (Pre-game) SG Evan Turner PHI v TOR (Pre-game) SF J.R. Smith NY @ NO (Pre-game) SF Al-Farouq Aminu NO v NY (Pre-game) PF Anthony Davis NO v NY (Pre-game) PF Ryan Anderson NO v NY (Pre-game) C Tyson Chandler NY @ NO (Pre-game) I also have a variation of 4 other lineups going in the GPP's...not the best night to field a team with such a limited pool, but I just cant stop hitting "enter"
Really like that lineup too...back to fanduel I guess...

No A.Davis.... move fast.
There goes my night I guess.Is there a single twitter handle that is good for this info?For baseball, DailyLineups is fantastic.edit: I guess "Rotoworld Basketball" is the ticket for hoops.

No A.Davis.... move fast.
There goes my night I guess.
Yeah, I got burned by the flu a few times this season.Probably the best idea would be follow the twitter sources that Rotoworld actually uses to get notified the fastest. I'm to the point now I try not to gamble on nights when I can't be online just before tip-off.I don't like the sound of "stress reaction"...http://www.nola.com/hornets/index.ssf/2012/11/new_orleans_hornets_rookie_ant_25.html

That news came so late (and the fact that Rotoworld posted at 9am he was playing) that sooooo many people still have Davis picked (and Aminu was terrible and I didn't have him)...it's very possible to still cash. Problem for me seems to be the teams with Holliday and/or Calderon, with a few Thaddeus' sprinkled in...while I'm playing Vasquez and Felton with Morris. Have a feeling I'm going finish right around 30 in all mine. First under 50% night in a while.

11-21

PG Brandon Knight DET@ORL $4,900

PG Goran Dragic POR@PHO $7,200

SG Klay Thompson BKN@GS $5,300

SG Alexsey Shved DEN@MIN $5,100

SF Kevin Durant LAC@OKC $9,900

SF LeBron James MIL@MIA $9,700

PF Ryan Anderson NO@IND $6,500

PF Derrick Williams DEN@MIN $5,100

C Roy Hibbert NO@IND $6,300

Batum GTD. Probably stay away from Unibrow tonight :lmao:

Just did this real quick. Hoping to get more in later.

PG Kemba WalkerTOR@CHA$6,700

PG Greivis VasquezNO@IND$6,000

SG Brad BealWAS@ATL$3,900

SG Kobe BryantLAL@SAC$9,100

SF LeBron JamesMIL@MIA$9,700

SF Harrison BarnesBKN@GS$5,300

PF David WestNO@IND$7,200

PF Ryan AndersonNO@IND$6,500

C DeAndre JordanLAC@OKC$5,500

11-21PG Brandon Knight DET@ORL $4,900PG Goran Dragic POR@PHO $7,200SG Klay Thompson BKN@GS $5,300SG Alexsey Shved DEN@MIN $5,100SF Kevin Durant LAC@OKC $9,900SF LeBron James MIL@MIA $9,700PF Ryan Anderson NO@IND $6,500PF Derrick Williams DEN@MIN $5,100C Roy Hibbert NO@IND $6,300
Didn't notice Knight was that low. Might reshuffle the lineup I just posted if that opens something nice up. I think Vasquez bounces back tho...tough decisions. Thanks.

PG Kemba WalkerCHA v TOR (Pre-game)

PG Kirk HinrichCHI @ HOU (Pre-game)

SG Shannon BrownPHO v POR (Pre-game)

SG Daniel GibsonCLE v PHI (Pre-game)

SF LeBron JamesMIA v MIL (Pre-game)

SF Kevin DurantOKC v LAC (Pre-game)

PF Andrei KirilenkoMIN v DEN (Pre-game)

PF Jason ThompsonSAC v LAL (Pre-game)

C Anderson VarejaoCLE v PHI (Pre-game)

What do you guys think about this? ($60k)

PG Kemba Walker ($6700)

PG Ramon Sessions ($6000)

SG Dion Waiters ($4600)

SG Alexsey Shved ($5100)

SF Danny Green ($5100)

SF LeBron James ($9700)

PF Andrei Kirilenko ($7300)

PF LaMarcus Aldridge ($8200)

C Brook Lopez ($7200)

PG

Damian Lillard

POR @ PHO (starts 9pm EST)

PG

Kemba Walker

CHA v TOR (starts 7pm EST)

SG

Klay Thompson

GS v BKN (starts 10:30pm EST)

SG

Dion Waiters

CLE v PHI (starts 7pm EST)

SF

Kevin Durant

OKC v LAC (starts 7:30pm EST)

SF

Carmelo Anthony

NY @ DAL (starts 8:30pm EST)

PF

Kenneth Faried

DEN @ MIN (starts 8pm EST)

PF

Carlos Boozer

CHI @ HOU (starts 8pm EST)

C

Omer Asik

HOU v CHI (starts 8pm EST)

Late night lineup....will play if Batum is out or else have to make some changes.

PG Damian LillardPOR@PHO$6,800

PG Goran DragicPOR@PHO$7,200

SG Wesley MatthewsPOR@PHO$6,800

SG Shannon BrownPOR@PHO$5,300

SF Harrison BarnesBKN@GS$5,300

SF Metta World PeaceLAL@SAC$6,000

PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR@PHO$8,200

PF Pau GasolLAL@SAC$7,200

C Brook LopezBKN@GS$7,200

Late night lineup....will play if Batum is out or else have to make some changes.PG Damian LillardPOR@PHO$6,800PG Goran DragicPOR@PHO$7,200SG Wesley MatthewsPOR@PHO$6,800SG Shannon BrownPOR@PHO$5,300SF Harrison BarnesBKN@GS$5,300SF Metta World PeaceLAL@SAC$6,000PF LaMarcus AldridgePOR@PHO$8,200PF Pau GasolLAL@SAC$7,200C Brook LopezBKN@GS$7,200
I edited this to include Curry (-Lillard), Kobe, Joe Johnson, and Meyers Leonard. I think guys like Faried need to be avoided outside of the GPPs. Who else would you group with him? Studly when on and getting minutes...but extremely inconsistent (minutes and performance). Scola sorta fits the theme.Some things I've been watching tonight and the past few days...note them here before I forget:Valanciunas was good value for me tonight on one team that's cruising. Two good games in a row IIRC...but weak opponents.Need to keep a close eye on HBarnes...the rotation was killing him early in the year (it was rather baffling), but now his play has picked up and hopefully his time on the floor stays up.JRich continues to be very steady since returning from injury.Parsons solid again.I don't see many nights under 20 for Waiters while Kyrie is out. He is super streaky shooting so far, but not having Kyrie on the floor will just give him more opportunity in every area. He is also struggling defensively, but the Cavs have no guard stoppers so I don't know if that will factor in during this stretch.Probably need to keep playing Anderson while Unibrow is out. Hopefully some of these values don't start outpricing the value.

I don't see many nights under 20 for Waiters while Kyrie is out. He is super streaky shooting so far, but not having Kyrie on the floor will just give him more opportunity in every area. He is also struggling defensively, but the Cavs have no guard stoppers so I don't know if that will factor in during this stretch.
I was really high on Gibson tonight because I assumed his attempts would go up.... but didn't have time to pull him from my lineup. Captain Kirk didn't help me out either. I like his game but it's been a couple of weeks now since he's broken single digits in scoring so I have to start avoiding him. Both Durand/James came through with big nights but the complimentary players required to shoe horn them into my lineup didn't come through for me.

Hit 75% on Wed night and both my football teams yesterday cashed, so looking to stay hot. First pass brought me this...

PG Kyle LowryTOR@DET$6,700

PG Jameer NelsonCLE@ORL$5,800

SG Dion WaitersCLE@ORL$4,600

SG DeMar DeRozanTOR@DET$6,800

SF Matt BarnesLAC@BKN$4,900

SF Kevin DurantOKC@BOS$9,900

PF Kevin LoveMIN@POR$7,900

PF Zach RandolphLAL@MEM$7,000

C Roy HibbertSA@IND$6,300

Also did well on Wed. :thumbup:

PG Ty Lawson GS@DEN $6,000

PG Brandon Knight TOR@DET $4,900

SG James Harden NY@HOU $7,200

SG Kobe Bryant LAL@MEM $9,100

SF Al-Farouq Aminu NO@PHO $6,000

SF Harrison Barnes GS@DEN $5,300

PF LaMarcus Aldridge MIN@POR $8,200

PF Kris Humphries LAC@BKN $6,000

C Marc Gasol LAL@MEM $7,300

PG Kyle LowryTOR @ DET (Pre-game)

PG Kemba WalkerCHA v ATL (Pre-game)

SG James HardenHOU v NY (Pre-game)

SG Dion WaitersCLE @ ORL (Pre-game)

SF Rudy GayMEM v LAL (Pre-game)

SF Danny GreenSA @ IND (Pre-game)

PF Kevin LoveMIN @ POR (Pre-game)

PF Zach RandolphMEM v LAL (Pre-game)

C Brook LopezBKN v LAC (Pre-game)

Toyed with Tinsley but ended up going with Price instead.

PG Jrue HolidayPHI v OKC (Pre-game)

PG A.J. PriceWAS v CHA (Pre-game)

SG O.J. MayoDAL v LAL (Pre-game)

SG Dion WaitersCLE @ MIA (Pre-game)

SF LeBron JamesMIA v CLE (Pre-game)

SF Luol DengCHI @ MIL (Pre-game)

PF Carlos BoozerCHI @ MIL (Pre-game)

PF Jason ThompsonSAC v UTA (Pre-game)

C Joakim NoahCHI @ MIL (Pre-game)

I ended up with Tinsley tonight. Last night was no good...and I thought I had some good lineups...so here's to another day...

50k - Kemba, Tinsley, Waiters, Beal, Ariza, Hayward, Love, Boozer, Jordan

60k - Kemba, Collison, Waiters, JRich, Lebron, MKG, Love, Boozer, Jordan

60k late - Jennings, Tinsley, Ellis, Klay, Deng, HBarnes, Love, Boozer, Lee

What exactly is a 50/50 game?
$1 example...50 person group...top 25 scores profit .80 (credits $1.80), bottom 25 lose their $1. So essentially it's like playing H2H within a group instead of against just one person.

I ended up with Tinsley tonight. Last night was no good...and I thought I had some good lineups...so here's to another day...
I think I'm exactly out of sync with you and Notorious. The start of my week was pretty poor and last night was the first time in quite some time I broke 300.I hope I don't regret going without Tinsley as he should get a lot of minutes. It just seems like this game is so point-centric and he doesn't score enough. I wish they would give (-1) for missed shots like they do turnovers. Feels like it would make it a more balanced game.Really, just dabbling in this while I wait for hockey to come back. I tried that last year and got hooked on the nightly lineup aspect of it.

hey guys my line up for tonight

PG

Tyreke Evans

SAC v UTA (Pre-game)

PG

Jrue Holiday

PHI v OKC (Final)

SG

Nick Young

PHI v OKC (Final)

SG

Jeremy Pargo

CLE @ MIA (In progress)

SF

Kevin Durant

OKC @ PHI (Final)

SF

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

CHA @ WAS (In progress)

PF

Serge Ibaka

OKC @ PHI (Final)

PF

Andrei Kirilenko

MIN @ GS (Pre-game)

C

Al Horford

ATL v LAC (Final)

dont seem like am gonna win tonight how you guys doing for tommarow

I think I'm exactly out of sync with you and Notorious. The start of my week was pretty poor and last night was the first time in quite some time I broke 300.I hope I don't regret going without Tinsley as he should get a lot of minutes. It just seems like this game is so point-centric and he doesn't score enough. I wish they would give (-1) for missed shots like they do turnovers. Feels like it would make it a more balanced game.Really, just dabbling in this while I wait for hockey to come back. I tried that last year and got hooked on the nightly lineup aspect of it.
Durant was the play tonight dangit. Lots of teams winning have Mullens too.I had the exact same debate with Tinsley...my hook was his price. I figure he has to score more than 2 points tonight too and even if his assists drop he could easily make up for it with steals and rebounds. All comes down to the minutes.We'll need a hockey thread for sure.

'Britney Spears said:
AJ Price - Never again
I'd go a step further, no more Wizards(they'll always be Bullets to me) until the replacement for Wittman shows up.On one hand, I don't blame him for changing what's obviously broke but on the other hand quotes like this, "I'm looking down the whole roster, and if I had a cell phone I'd be calling the waiver wire trying to find another body. I mean, I'm just searching right now -- searching for people to give me consistency.” lead me to believe he is hopelessly lost and has no idea how to motivate his players. I think I've been burned by a half dozen guys getting their time slashed unexpectedly. No more. Every "free agent" quality player sitting on his bench knows they'll be there longer than Wittman, they just need to ride this out and impress the next guy.

'Bobcat10 said:
I had the exact same debate with Tinsley...my hook was his price. I figure he has to score more than 2 points tonight too and even if his assists drop he could easily make up for it with steals and rebounds. All comes down to the minutes.
It could be worse, I had Thaddeus Young in my original lineup and talked myself out of him.

Values sure are drying up. Is JoCraw starting? They keep messing with that lineup...that's why I lean Beal as it seems like he always gets his minutes.

Kidd is out of the big game in Brooklyn.

Wiz starting 5 = Price, Beal, Ariza, Seraphin and Okafor

Jefferson's status would be huge right now....Favors would kill tonight at 6.1.

Users who are viewing this thread