What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NBA Fanduel (2 Viewers)

Values sure are drying up. Is JoCraw starting? They keep messing with that lineup...that's why I lean Beal as it seems like he always gets his minutes.
I was thinking Jordan was the lock for minutes. I do have trouble knowing what the Wiz are up to. Got 25 from him. Not terrible for the price I guess.

Values sure are drying up. Is JoCraw starting? They keep messing with that lineup...that's why I lean Beal as it seems like he always gets his minutes.
I was thinking Jordan was the lock for minutes. I do have trouble knowing what the Wiz are up to. Got 25 from him. Not terrible for the price I guess.
Beal, Crawford and Price all were good value tonight. I really try to stay away from Ariza...he seems to be the most erratic of the bunch...proven again tonight.

yeah he just got 53 or so thats sucks i dont play him doe
Just depends how you look at it. I'd rather spend less at PF and get similar production most nights. Boost my team elsewhere. This is as long as he is in the $8-8.5 range.

Beal, Crawford and Price all were good value tonight. I really try to stay away from Ariza...he seems to be the most erratic of the bunch...proven again tonight.
I dunno, Crawford got 19 points which looks good but how often will he do that in 20 minutes? Beal finally got the minutes(first time over 30 minutes in his last 7 games) but he's only scored in double figures twice over that span. That team is a train wreck I'll avoid until the next coach shows up.

Waiters solid again. 4 games in a row. Automatic play tomorrow vs Suns. Might have go with Varejao against that frontline as well. I'm guessing alot play Dwight at C, but he hasn't been worth the cost lately.

Only five games tomorrow. Cruising again tonight with only 7 games on the docket...I think I need to start playing less on high volume nights Wed/Fri/Sat and concentrate more on the light nights.

Only five games tomorrow. Cruising again tonight with only 7 games on the docket...I think I need to start playing less on high volume nights Wed/Fri/Sat and concentrate more on the light nights.
Why do you feel like that gives you an advantage(and I'm not saying you're wrong btw, just curious).

I dunno, Crawford got 19 points which looks good but how often will he do that in 20 minutes? Beal finally got the minutes(first time over 30 minutes in his last 7 games) but he's only scored in double figures twice over that span. That team is a train wreck I'll avoid until the next coach shows up.
You are right, not alot. They are all usually avoids...but I have been playing Beal quite a bit. They also help in the 50k lineups.

They also help in the 50k lineups.
Excellent point, beggars can't be choosers in the 50k matchups.And just like any other team with a couple of injuries any one of these guys might suddenly become a value that even Wittman couldn't screw up simply because he has nobody else to play.

Why do you feel like that gives you an advantage(and I'm not saying you're wrong btw, just curious).
I'm not exactly sure yet. It might even have more to do with what the field is doing than what I am doing. Maybe it comes down to simply less variance in lineups overall giving me an edge based on how I'm choosing my teams. Choosing the right values are tougher on heavy nights...I feel more like I'm stabbing at them. It was that way when I played NBA and NHL alot on another site too. I wish I took more time to look at other lineups when the night is done...although sometimes that just comes down to lack of time.

i think if we all work together we can make a good line up at nights and win some money lol
:excited: I think you're catching on. Check back tomorrow...I think I agree with you that Love is probably a must have tomorrow. We'll work him in. :thumbup:

waiters is a good pick consistent what you think about sf for tommarow
Probably weak as usual when the big dogs are not playing. Something like Parsons/Metta or Parsons/Marion.I wonder if they will ever restack some of these players that are out of position. Cavs for example shouldn't have Pargo, Waiters, Boobie, and Gee at SG. CJ Miles might even be there too. Pretty dumb.

Probably weak as usual when the big dogs are not playing. Something like Parsons/Metta or Parsons/Marion.I wonder if they will ever restack some of these players that are out of position. Cavs for example shouldn't have Pargo, Waiters, Boobie, and Gee at SG. CJ Miles might even be there too. Pretty dumb.
yea parsons metta sound good what about pf love and young ?

I think we're running out of money quick, isn't Young like 7ish?I know I'll have at least one lineup with Valaneucious in it at C so that will open things up.

I think we're running out of money quick, isn't Young like 7ish?I know I'll have at least one lineup with Valaneucious in it at C so that will open things up.
yeah i put valanecious at c cause he is like for 4 but pf PGTyreke EvansMIN@SAC$6,900PGJrue HolidayDAL@PHI$7,200SGKobe BryantIND@LAL$8,800SGDion WaitersPHO@CLE$5,100SFMetta World PeaceIND@LAL$6,100SFDorell WrightDAL@PHI$4,700PFKevin LoveMIN@SAC$9,000PFThaddeus YoungDAL@PHI$6,600CJonas ValanciunasTOR@HOU$4,600what would u change

Probably be giving and taking from this base...off the top of my head...

Lowery

Dragic

Waiters

Harden

Parsons

Metta

Love

West

Varejao

edit: Just put it in. I didn't realize my filter was set to today so I didn't think any games were up yet for tomorrow. Kinda suprised this lineup comes out only 4.7 over. I thought it would be closer to 70k.

Last edited by a moderator:
and that line up is over by 4,000
Yes see my edit above. I've been posting all this stuff about tomorrow off the top of my head.
yeah tell me what u think about this line upPGTyreke EvansMIN@SAC$6,900PGGeorge HillIND@LAL$5,600SGKobe BryantIND@LAL$8,800SGDion WaitersPHO@CLE$5,100SFMetta World PeaceIND@LAL$6,100SFChandler ParsonsTOR@HOU$7,200PFThaddeus YoungDAL@PHI$6,600PFKevin LoveMIN@SAC$9,000CJonas ValanciunasTOR@HOU$4,600

Kim, your lineup seems fine. Here is a slight variation I think I'll play. $500 leftover...but I think I played a lineup last night that finished 2nd with $600 leftover.

PG Aaron BrooksMIN@SAC$4,100

PG Kyle LowryTOR@HOU$7,000

SG James HardenTOR@HOU$7,900

SG Kobe BryantIND@LAL$8,800

SF Chandler ParsonsTOR@HOU$7,200

SF Shawn MarionDAL@PHI$5,400

PF Kevin LoveMIN@SAC$9,000

PF Jason ThompsonMIN@SAC$5,500

C Jonas ValanciunasTOR@HOU$4,600

Also, you get the format I pasted here when you copy from the editing screen right before you hit save changes.

yeah i see it hun your lineup seems good too whats your logic for aron brooks doe and what was your score last night i got 263

Won my 50/50 yesterday despite playing Conley. :unsure:

PG Darren Collison DAL@PHI $5,500

PG George Hill IND@LAL $5,600

SG Kobe Bryant IND@LAL $8,800

SG Alexsey Shved MIN@SAC $4,700

SF Dorell Wright DAL@PHI $4,700

SF Chandler Parsons TOR@HOU $7,200

PF Kevin Love MIN@SAC $9,000

PF Thaddeus Young DAL@PHI $6,600

C Anderson Varejao PHO@CLE $7,900

yeah i see it hun your lineup seems good too whats your logic for aron brooks doe and what was your score last night i got 263
Brooks - starting last three games at PG for SAC averaging just under 30mpg with 14pts 2reb 3ast 2st and less than a turnover. Minnesota also gives up the 2nd most FantasyPPG for point guards (Cleveland is #1 which is why I do like Dragic but tough to fit him in). For $4.1 seems like one of the only good value plays tonight.Last night I had 3 lineups:50/50 60k 265pts 2nd place50/50 60k 251pts 8th place50/50 50k 198pts 16th place

Heads up for tomorrow night -- Mo Williams targeting his return. Stay away from Tinsley if this is confirmed.

Won my 50/50 yesterday despite playing Conley. :unsure:PG Darren Collison DAL@PHI $5,500PG George Hill IND@LAL $5,600SG Kobe Bryant IND@LAL $8,800SG Alexsey Shved MIN@SAC $4,700SF Dorell Wright DAL@PHI $4,700SF Chandler Parsons TOR@HOU $7,200PF Kevin Love MIN@SAC $9,000PF Thaddeus Young DAL@PHI $6,600C Anderson Varejao PHO@CLE $7,900
how much points did u get

Won my 50/50 yesterday despite playing Conley. :unsure:PG Darren Collison DAL@PHI $5,500PG George Hill IND@LAL $5,600SG Kobe Bryant IND@LAL $8,800SG Alexsey Shved MIN@SAC $4,700SF Dorell Wright DAL@PHI $4,700SF Chandler Parsons TOR@HOU $7,200PF Kevin Love MIN@SAC $9,000PF Thaddeus Young DAL@PHI $6,600C Anderson Varejao PHO@CLE $7,900
how much points did u get
235, 6th out of 20...trefor36th235PG Mike ConleyMEM v CLE (final) 0PG Jamaal TinsleyUTA v DEN (final) 28SG Richard HamiltonCHI v MIL (final) 36SG Joe JohnsonBKN v NY (final) 13SF Kevin DurantOKC v CHA (final) 34SF Nicolas BatumPOR @ DET (final) 19PF Zach RandolphMEM v CLE (final) 27PF Kenneth FariedDEN @ UTA (final) 35C Anderson VarejaoCLE @ MEM (final) 43

PG

Goran Dragic

PHO@CLE

$7,300

PG

Kyle Lowry

TOR@HOU

$7,000

SG

Jason Richardson

DAL@PHI

$6,200

SG

Kobe Bryant

IND@LAL

$8,800

SF

Metta World Peace

IND@LAL

$6,100

SF

Shawn Marion

DAL@PHI

$5,400

PF

Kevin Love

MIN@SAC

$9,000

PF

Luis Scola

PHO@CLE

$5,600

C

Jonas Valanciunas

TOR@HOU

$4,600

Anyone rolling with PJ Tucker tonight at SF? I have him in a few of mine, just wondering about his sleeper status and it is possible for him to get me 15+ pts tonight.

Can't stop submitting today.

My 60k lineups:

PG Goran DragicPHO@CLE$7,300

PG Jrue HolidayDAL@PHI$7,200

SG Jeremy PargoPHO@CLE$4,000

SF Metta World PeaceIND@LAL$6,100

PF Pau GasolIND@LAL$6,700

PG Goran DragicPHO@CLE$7,300

SG Dion WaitersPHO@CLE$5,100

PF Patrick PattersonTOR@HOU$5,400

SG Kobe BryantIND@LAL$8,800 SG Paul GeorgeIND@LAL$6,600

SF Shawn MarionDAL@PHI$5,400 SF P.J. TuckerPHO@CLE$3,600

PF Jason ThompsonMIN@SAC$5,500 Pau GasolIND@LAL$6,700

C Jonas ValanciunasTOR@HOU$4,600 C Anderson VarejaoPHO@CLE$7,900

PG Aaron BrooksMIN@SAC$4,100 PG Tyreke EvansMIN@SAC$6,900

SF Metta World PeaceIND@LAL$6,100 SF P.J. TuckerPHO@CLE$3,600

PF Patrick PattersonTOR@HOU$5,400

C Anderson VarejaoPHO@CLE$7,900

PF Jason ThompsonMIN@SAC$5,500

C Anderson VarejaoPHO@CLE$7,900

And one 50k:

PG George HillIND@LAL$5,600

SG Jeremy PargoPHO@CLE$4,000

PF Antawn JamisonIND@LAL$4,100

C Jonas ValanciunasTOR@HOU$4,60

Didn't realize there was an NBA daily thread on here :thumbup:

I think tonight presents some interesting choices at SF :yuk:

I've decided to go with one very cheap SF and hope for 15 points.

Didn't realize there was an NBA daily thread on here :thumbup:I think tonight presents some interesting choices at SF :yuk:I've decided to go with one very cheap SF and hope for 15 points.
Here is what I'm rolling with tonight:PG Jrue Holiday DAL@PHI$7,200PG Kyle Lowry TOR@HOU$7,000SG Daniel Gibson PHO@CLE$3,800SG Kobe Bryant IND@LAL$8,800SF Chandler Parsons TOR@HOU$7,200SF P.J. Tucker PHO@CLE$3,600PF Kevin Love MIN@SAC$9,000PF Pau Gasol IND@LAL$6,700C Marcin Gortat PHO@CLE$6,500

Didn't realize there was an NBA daily thread on here :thumbup:I think tonight presents some interesting choices at SF :yuk:I've decided to go with one very cheap SF and hope for 15 points.
Here is what I'm rolling with tonight:PG Jrue Holiday DAL@PHI$7,200PG Kyle Lowry TOR@HOU$7,000SG Daniel Gibson PHO@CLE$3,800SG Kobe Bryant IND@LAL$8,800SF Chandler Parsons TOR@HOU$7,200SF P.J. Tucker PHO@CLE$3,600PF Kevin Love MIN@SAC$9,000PF Pau Gasol IND@LAL$6,700C Marcin Gortat PHO@CLE$6,500
I just realized I had $200 left over and was able to swap out Gibson for Pargo. I think that's a good move.

I just realized I had $200 left over and was able to swap out Gibson for Pargo. I think that's a good move.
Nice call. All Boobie can do is shoot 3's, which he is good at. But game situation AND his shot dropping are are things I'd rather not deal with. Pargo is probably going to play more and has shown the ability to score so far at basically the same cost. And if either is going to facilitate I'm probably giving the edge to Pargo as well. Gibson probably isn't a horrible play tonight though. **I watch most Cavs games.

I just need PJ Tucker to get me 15+ points tonight, and I will feel good about these lineups:

PG Kyle Lowry

PG Aaron Brooks

SG Kobe Bryant

SG James Harden

SF Metta World Peace

SF P.J. Tucker

PF Kevin Love

PF Thaddeus Young

C Jonas Valanciunas

PG Goran Dragic

PG Kyle Lowry

SG O.J. Mayo

SG Kobe Bryant

SF Chandler Parsons

SF Shawn Marion

PF Pau Gasol

PF Marcus Morris

C Omer Asik

Looks like everyone is heavy on Kevin Love. He's actually shot like crap the last 3 games and is blaming it on his "shooting glove" that he's supposed to wear until January. I might have to put something together without him just in case.

In general though, I love guys that get a lot of rebounds for this thing. It seems like guaranteed points more than anything. A rebounder with an off night still gets rebounds.

I like the PJ Tucker low-rent option as Beasley seems to be way in the dog house...I guess they never saw him play in MN?

Users who are viewing this thread