What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NCAA Basketball Thread - 2022-3 Season (2 Viewers)

I’ve gotten my rear crushed betting this tournament but NCSU +6.5 is a lot higher than I figured it would be. Thought it’d be 3.5
This kind of made up for a hilariously bad first 3 rounds. Loaded that one pretty good.

I think UConn kills Bama next round. Going on that 11.5.

I paid $200 on the hedge taking the points with Tennessee to see Purdue in Final Four. Probably do the same thing with NC state. Haha

Unbelievable. What odds could you have gotten on NC St to reach the Final 4 before the ACC tournament started?
+10,000 it looks like
I was just wondering this today. +10000 actually doesn’t seem high enough. They lost 10 of their last 14 regular season games, many of them against bottom half ACC teams. They were down double digits in their Tuesday ACC 1st round game. If I remember right, UConn; when they had their similar run years back, was considered a bubble team after winning a couple games in their tournament. NC State was definitely not getting in unless they won it.

Unbelievable. What odds could you have gotten on NC St to reach the Final 4 before the ACC tournament started?
+10,000 it looks like
I was just wondering this today. +10000 actually doesn’t seem high enough. They lost 10 of their last 14 regular season games, many of them against bottom half ACC teams. They were down double digits in their Tuesday ACC 1st round game. If I remember right, UConn; when they had their similar run years back, was considered a bubble team after winning a couple games in their tournament. NC State was definitely not getting in unless they won it.
Ugh, nevermind. Too much wine on Easter. but it was good.

Last edited:
+10,000 it looks like
I actually was looking at the odds at the beginning of the NCAA tournament and now see that Willie said before the ACC tournament started.

+10,000 it looks like
I actually was looking at the odds at the beginning of the NCAA tournament and now see that Willie said before the ACC tournament started.
Looks like they were +8000 to win the ACC tournament.

Not 100% sure how to combine those 2 numbers, but I guess that would give you an idea. Realistically, I doubt the books would have had on anything more than +100,000.

+10,000 it looks like
Ugh, nevermind. Too much wine on Easter. but it was good.

Precisely what Jesus would have wanted. ;)

LSU and the points seems like the sharp side. Caitlin the public side I would imagine.

Anybody have a strong opinion here?

LSU and the points seems like the sharp side. Caitlin the public side I would imagine.

Anybody have a strong opinion here?
Well I didn’t post earlier but I bet lsu. Somebody I trust on Twitter said their top-7 is way better than Iowa. Fun game so far!

Last edited:
I don’t think most nba players could take the physical play of the women’s college games and the utter lack of whistles. It’s like watching the bad boy pistons playing the knicks.
The officiating has been pretty uneven. They’re letting a lot of contact go most of the time but then have called some pretty minor things fouls.

This is only the second time in my life I have ever intentionally turned on a women's basketball game. The first was when UCONN's winning streak was broken (South Carolina, I think?).

This is fun.
This is my first

Going to make you join a women's bracket next year with me. Watch Juju Watkins next. She is a frigging STAR! And in your backyard.

Users who are viewing this thread