What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**New England at Green Bay** (-9.5) (40) (1 Viewer)

He was throwing it to Lazard who fell down
Jones is also #13 but of course he wears a Patriots' uniform and scores a TD.
Lazard falling down had 0 to do with that int.
I don't know that I can say that with any definitiveness myself. It might have helped if he wasn't stumbling and falling down and perhaps working his way back to fight for the football.
I'm unimpressed with Lazard but maybe you see it differently

Terrible throw by Rodgers. No clue what he was thinking. The Pats O will be lucky to do much with their backup, and you just pissed away the lead and perhaps the game, since Rodgers notoriously pouts and goes into a shell the minute anything goes wrong.

How are the Patriots going to be able to stay close in this game?
Are we watching Rhamondre slowly take over as the lead RB?

Go!
I will tell you how......by the Packers sucking.

They are a fraud. Even with this TD.....this team is not very good.....and the Patriots are really not a very good team either......yet the Packers are sucking wind.

They need to crank it up here. If they cannot run this Patriots team off the field.....they are no contender in my book.

Just a lot of bad football today.

Terrible throw by Rodgers. No clue what he was thinking. The Pats O will be lucky to do much with their backup, and you just pissed away the lead and perhaps the game, since Rodgers notoriously pouts and goes into a shell the minute anything goes wrong.
Over this guy.......he can retire. I won’t miss him one bit.

Favre is the all-time best Packers QB.....period. That guy was a warrior.

I wouldn't go that far, as Favre was too much of a turnover machine, but Rodgers is too much of a frontrunner. Nice drive just now, but his history shows that he runs when the going gets tough.

Why in the world did I start Dillon and Daubs today? This GB offense has looked out of sync and pretty terrible all year so far.

I wouldn't go that far, as Favre was too much of a turnover machine, but Rodgers is too much of a frontrunner. Nice drive just now, but his history shows that he runs when the going gets tough.
Give me Favre all freaking day......everyday. Rodgers is a pansy....can't stand the guy. Not my kind of makeup. Great player.....weak behind the chest.

Give me Favre all freaking day......everyday. Rodgers is a pansy....can't stand the guy. Not my kind of makeup. Great player.....weak behind the chest.
Favre sends unwanted text pictures and steals from welfare recipients!

#skol

#skol
Oh...that stuff.....yeah bad look.

I am talking what he did a long time ago....talking football here.....not social media rage garbage.

And BTW......let me know when Favre get’s legally convicted for that. Until then......I believe he did not know where those funds came from....and from my understanding....paid back all 1.1MM
And yet the NFL is allowing Deshaun Watson to keep playing football.......LOL hilarious.

#skol

I am talking what he did a long time ago....talking football here.....not social media rage garbage.

And BTW......let me know when Favre get’s legally convicted for that. Until then......I believe he did not know where those funds came from....and from my understanding....paid back all 1.1MM
And yet the NFL is allowing Deshaun Watson to keep playing football.......LOL hilarious.
I stand by my post

#skol

I know what you meant.

Just can’t help but pick on you for having two HOF qbs at the helm for several consecutive decades. :hot:

As of today, cousins is 60-60-2 lifetime. Yay.

#skol

I stand by my post
Yeah this guy is arguing between steak and lobster while lots of us deal with ground chuck.

#skol

I stand by my post
Yeah this guy is arguing between steak and lobster while lots of us deal with ground chuck.
I have Tua.......who is almost dead meat at this point. And I am just trying to be funny because he is actually ok and it could have been a lot worse. I don’t expect him back for a while.....Miami needs to look elsewhere again.

I am not a Packers fan......lifelong Fins fan who loves football and appreciates all the greats in the game. I have a huge man crush on Justin Herbert....so much so I became a Chargers fan his rookie year. So the Bolts are my.....back up team for lack of a better term. Dolphins are my wife.....Chargers are my mistress.

Pitchforks and Torches at the Matt Lefleur’s home tonight. This is an embarrassment to the Packer nation.

Users who are viewing this thread