What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New England at NY Jets (1 Viewer)

Brady limping off the field.  He's clearly not right today.
You have to wonder if this is the start of the decline.  He's 39, has an injury that won't heal as quickly as it used to, and is facing a lot of hard-hitting defenses in the next month (Jets, Rams, Ravens, Broncos), who will really bring it if they smell blood in the water.  As awesome as Brady has been, you cannot defeat Father Time. 

You have to wonder if this is the start of the decline.  He's 39, has an injury that won't heal as quickly as it used to, and is facing a lot of hard-hitting defenses in the next month (Jets, Rams, Ravens, Broncos), who will really bring it if they smell blood in the water.  As awesome as Brady has been, you cannot defeat Father Time. 
And on queue, Brady TD pass to Mitchell in the back of the end zone. 

And on queue, Brady TD pass to Mitchell in the back of the end zone. 
Yep.  To clarify, I don't think he is suddenly going to fall off the cliff; it will be a gradual decline, largely because their offense is designed well and he has a smart enough mind to still win games with it, even if his body starts to break down.

there was plenty of time to try and score a TD there, not sure why they were so content to let it run down for a FG try

Not much to talk about, both teams playing like ####. Officiating maintaining the #### status quo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Referring to that pass in the endzone, to Enunwa: Why the hell don't the refs err to the side of calling it a TD, if it's close, and let the replay sort it out. Instead, coaches have to burn challenges when the refs screw up the call... I don't get it.

Referring to that pass in the endzone, to Enunwa: Why the hell don't the refs err to the side of calling it a TD, if it's close, and let the replay sort it out. Instead, coaches have to burn challenges when the refs screw up the call... I don't get it.
That makes no sense.

I wish I owned Malcom Mitchell stock anywhere. Edelman looks like he has hit the Wekler cliff this year.

Dion Lewis would have gotten that. Just Saiyan

I wish I owned Malcom Mitchell stock anywhere. Edelman looks like he has hit the Wekler cliff this year.

Dion Lewis would have gotten that. Just Saiyan
Stoked to have him in dynasty. Should have 3 today. Granted one was a straight drop ha but I think he can push Hogan down depth chart next year. 

And yeah that white play pretty much epitomizes his game: good but rarely finishes plays or does anything remotely special. 

Huh? They played pretty well today.
Inexplicably decided to stop pressuring Brady in the 4th quarter, which allowed him to just march right down the field and casually get the points he needed. As usual Bowles continues to coach not to lose.

And its not a Jets game without a game killing Fitpatrick turnover. Its not totally his fault (scrubs playing at LT and center) but its just something you always know is coming.

I correctly predicted a Fitzpatrick turnover to effectively end the game a half minute before it happened. 

Users who are viewing this thread