What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFC Wild Card Game: Arizona Cardinals @ Carolina Panthers (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Carolina

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • Arizona

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
Logan sucks, but I'd much rather see him in there at this point. Game's over, why not give the rookie a little work against an ok defense

Not sure who said it while back in the thread - but it's sad that Detroit or Dallas goes home while these guys set the game back to a preseason affair

I wouldn't want to be Lindley on that flight back. Third stringer or not, he simply can't make any throws. How is he on an NFL team?

Not sure who said it while back in the thread - but it's sad that Detroit or Dallas goes home while these guys set the game back to a preseason affair
I said this I a totally different thread a week ago. It's certainly sad.

:lmao: at Mr Pack not caring who wins this.
Why would I care? :confused: Neither team will beat Green Bay at Lambeau if Detroit pulls the upset.

:shrug:
:blackdot:
You should put the crack pipe down.You're saying I'd rather have Dallas come to Green Bay than one of these teams?

You are insane, or wasted. I'll say both
Where is that (Dallas) even implied?
Dude
Again... Where did I say anything about the Packers playing Dallas, let alone preferring the matchup?

It's a simple as if Detroit wins, the Packers play the winner of this game.

For you to suggest that you don't care is either comical over confidence or a blatant display of ignorance about what scenarios dictate the Packers matchup next week

I'll let you pick which one it is.

If there were ever an argument to change the playoff seeding to a NBA style affair this game is it. Carolina shouldn't even be in the playoffs. And i just feel downright bad for the Cardinals now, they had a legit shot at a deep playoff run if they were out here with Ellington and Palmer right now.

Why would I care? :confused: Neither team will beat Green Bay at Lambeau if Detroit pulls the upset.

You should put the crack pipe down.You're saying I'd rather have Dallas come to Green Bay than one of these teams?

Dude
Again... Where did I say anything about the Packers playing Dallas, let alone preferring the matchup?

It's a simple as if Detroit wins, the Packers play the winner of this game.

For you to suggest that you don't care is either comical over confidence or a blatant display of ignorance about what scenarios dictate the Packers matchup next week

All these years of watching Bears football has made you delusional.

If there were ever an argument to change the playoff seeding to a NBA style affair this game is it. Carolina shouldn't even be in the playoffs. And i just feel downright bad for the Cardinals now, they had a legit shot at a deep playoff run if they were out here with Ellington and Palmer right now.
Carolina won their Division, of course they should be in the playoffs.

It's Larry Fitz I feel bad for.
And the guy never seems to complain. I hope he can end up in a great situation next year.
The sad part is... Arizona was a great situation earlier this season. The team just imploded around themselves towards the end.
They just got injured. This was a SB caliber team with Palmer and Ellington (even with his year not looking great statistically)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dude
Again... Where did I say anything about the Packers playing Dallas, let alone preferring the matchup?It's a simple as if Detroit wins, the Packers play the winner of this game.

What are you two arguing about? Of course he cares who wins in Dallas. But this game? I get his point even if I disagree.

Dude
Again... Where did I say anything about the Packers playing Dallas, let alone preferring the matchup?It's a simple as if Detroit wins, the Packers play the winner of this game.

What are you two arguing about? Of course he cares who wins in Dallas. But this game? I get his point even if I disagree.
Finally, someone sane understands this game.

For those who don't watch much college football, now you understand just how terrible Logan Thomas is.

Arians thought that RYAN LINDLEY gave them a better chance to win.

For those who don't watch much college football, now you understand just how terrible Logan Thomas is.

Arians thought that RYAN LINDLEY gave them a better chance to win.
I couldn't understand why they drafted the guy. He should have been a UDFA.

Users who are viewing this thread