What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL 2011 Kickoff - Green Bay v. New Orleans Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Woodson just threw a punch and was penalized....why wasn't he ejected???

Packers are really talented, but man that team is filled with punks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does this scoring output say anything about which side of the ball needs less work in the preseason, or is it just 2 really impressive offenses?

You take a TO and run that?

That was sad by Thomas. He's supposed to be a run blocker yet he was standing straight up and used his hands instead of his body.

Terrible play call. The minute I saw Thomas there, I figured it's a pass play. Peyton was too smart by half there. Just give it to Ingram again, he'll get there.

Woodson getting away with a punch to the stomach turned out to be huge. GB able to stop the Saints with him on the field

ingram 4 pts after 3 quarters. the prediction he needs to score to make him a worthy start still in effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jennings caught the pass yet he doesn't get credit and they tke the penalty instead?
That's how it's being shown in CBS' stats. Jennings can't be happy about that
I didn't get a good look at it, maybe it was close in terms of being in bounds, if you take the penalty it can't be challenged. Just a thought.
If it's challenged and reversed, they can still change their mind and take the penalty.

Users who are viewing this thread