What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Color Rush Jerseys for TNF (1 Viewer)

Need more of this in the No Fun League. The Jaguars seem hideous, but I love them anyways just because they are different. Good job by Nike for making this happen since we know it was Nikes idea and not the NFLs.

They're going to unveil the Jets kelly green uniforms and Bills red uniforms tonight.

(A week ahead of the game).

Not many of the jerseys are new...yet anyway. It's a lot of current jersey+new pant+new socks combos...but next year there may be more new ones.

Browns are wearing white tonight.

Bengals are wearing black.

Color Rush starts...next week.

:mellow:

Don't know how they passed up the chance to go Orange v Orange.

Thoroughly confused by this.

So the big deal here is that instead of their "away whites" visiting teams will get to wear color? But only pants and socks, not jerseys?

Will home teams also sport different colors for their dark home jerseys? Or similarly, is it just that if any home team has white pants and socks, those will change.

Actually, I don't even want the answers. I have no idea why I would care about this at all.

Browns are wearing white tonight.

Bengals are wearing black.

Color Rush starts...next week.

:mellow:

Black is the new orange.

The Titans should go full time in the light blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lions should dump Honolulu Blue.

Always seemed like a passive, weak color - damn near pastel.

I bet Harvey Firestone never would have let his team wear a sissy color.

Reminds me of a college basketball game of Wisconsin at Illinois. Wisconsin wore their regular red away jerseys, but Illinois wore their alternate orange jerseys. It was very difficult to tell who was on each team on television.

Not many of the jerseys are new...yet anyway. It's a lot of current jersey+new pant+new socks combos...but next year there may be more new ones.
Bucs going red on red?
Yep! Red jersey, red pants, red socks.
Interesting. They don't have red pants now do they? Is the red top any different?
Same red jersey with the pewter shoulders...new red pants and socks.

New jerseys take an act of God to get done in the NFL...so this is a compromise. But it may open up some new jerseys later.

Definite USFL feel to this game
The USFL really did not have outrageous uniforms. Some nitwit made a USFL uniform joke and people who are not familiar with the USFL jumped on the bandwagon.

If you want to make a comparison, then use college football or the Arena league.

I'm just bummed I can only order the jersey. You can pair pretty much anything with a great pair of gold pants.

This could be really bad. Blue on blue? Silver helmet on silver helmet? How are QBs supposed to tell their guys from the other guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
So the new ones for the Cowboys and Panthers came out last night. The Cowboys are in all white... head to toe. The Panthers look like Smurfs. Wish they'd let Carolina go all black, like they've done before. That jersey/pants combo looks awesome. This one looks awful.

Users who are viewing this thread