What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Color Rush Jerseys for TNF (1 Viewer)

I like most of these color rush uniforms, but it may be a bit much having both teams do it..
My feelings exactly. For the most part I like them, as a change up. I just think it's over done.

For example, if one or two teams took the solid color, I think it could be a real good normal uniform, but as it is it's just a little too gimmicky, and too much.

Was watching a bunch of Thursday night games over the weekend via Game pass. 

Struck me that for all the hype the NFL puts into bull#### promotions like this, quite often one team is wearing white in these supposed "color" rush tilts.

Miss when the NFL was just about playing football.

Was watching a bunch of Thursday night games over the weekend via Game pass. 

Struck me that for all the hype the NFL puts into bull#### promotions like this, quite often one team is wearing white in these supposed "color" rush tilts.

Miss when the NFL was just about playing football.
If people are talking about the awful jerseys they aren't talking about the awful games. They aren't as dumb as you think.

OK, first color rush effort I like.

Seahawks gear is dope. And at least there's a better reason for white for the rams. Navy or gold would still be a little closer to neon green than stark white. Still would have liked to see them try. I like the throwback white helmets, though.

Stompin' Tom Connors said:
Seahawks gear is dope. And at least there's a better reason for white for the rams. Navy or gold would still be a little closer to neon green than stark white. Still would have liked to see them try. I like the throwback white helmets, though.
AYFKM? There's a reason the  :X  emoji is the color it is.

SEA looked like a pack of highlighters scattered all over the field. It looked like crap aimed at appealing to 5 yos when Baylor did it in basketball and it didn't get any better tonight. 

That Neon lime green color scheme there in Seattle was pretty fricken sweet looking out there!

The Rams on the other hand just looked like really clean uniforms, coulda done a lot better here.

I was really hoping for Gold Jerseys like last year from the Rams. I think that every team should go with their non primary colors for this game. 
That was the original plan.  They had to switch up some color schemes for Thursday nights because color blind viewers couldn't tell certain teams apart when they wore the color rush unis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Casting Couch said:
Seattle should have added fluorescent green helmets to complete the look.
NFL teams are no longer allowed to use alternate helmets, only the decals can be changed.  Supposedly a player safety issue.

Users who are viewing this thread