What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Draft Invites (1 Viewer)

Apollo

Smeagol alias
Linky

Sanchez apparently declined. Freeman, Cushing and Oher are surprising to me. I had them going somewhere in between 11-25.

I think the NFL is banking on the Jets to take Freeman. Plenty of Jets fans will be there to welcome (or boo) him.

Hope they have a hideaway for Freeman, should be a longer wait than Rodgers was.
Could definitely play out that way, but I've seen plenty of mocks with all three QBs going in the top 10-15 picks. Freeman seems like a logical invite to me.
Freeman is not expected to be a Top 5-10 pick, and the NFL knew this going in......I suspect that the NFL wanted to do something a little different this year with players not necessarily in the Top 10 being invited. These kids, like Cushing, Freeman, and Oher, will be more about personal stories not about how high they get drafted...

Can anyone tell me what Cushing's "special story" is? I've known about him since early in his high school days and don't remember anything standing out (outside of the steroid allegations which started when he was about 16).

Users who are viewing this thread