What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NFL Network on AT&T Uverse (1 Viewer)

freshly_shorn

Footballguy
I'm considering switching to AT&T's Uverse- anyone know if they show the games on the NFL network, unlike many of the cable companies last year?

I'm considering switching to AT&T's Uverse- anyone know if they show the games on the NFL network, unlike many of the cable companies last year?
Yes, they carry NFL Network...
A good buddy of mine has Uverse, and he watched all the NFL Network games last year.
Great, thanks! I was holding out for them to start offering 2 HD streams, which they have quietly started doing recently. Schwing!!

A good buddy of mine has Uverse, and he watched all the NFL Network games last year.
Great, thanks! I was holding out for them to start offering 2 HD streams, which they have quietly started doing recently. Schwing!!
me too. any word on Austin?

me too. any word on Austin?
I believe I did read that Texas was one of the first to get the dual streams. http://austincable.blogspot.com/2008/06/au...hd-streams.html

Users who are viewing this thread