What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NHL Off-Season thread:Down goes Kane! (2 Viewers)

I think in order to even things up, the Jets need to play with Versteeg on their team for a period.
It's pretty damn amazing how much different he plays when Kane is on his line. Stops trying to hard to create things he can't create and just plays, which is usually pretty decently.

I think in order to even things up, the Jets need to play with Versteeg on their team for a period.
It's pretty damn amazing how much different he plays when Kane is on his line. Stops trying to hard to create things he can't create and just plays, which is usually pretty decently.
No. He's just not good.
When he's with Kane or Towes he's usually decent but if not he tries to be a player he isn't and makes way too many mistakes. There is 0 excuse for him to be on the PK though but that's on Q.

No. He's just not good.
When he's with Kane or Towes he's usually decent but if not he tries to be a player he isn't and makes way too many mistakes. There is 0 excuse for him to be on the PK though but that's on Q.
Who should be out there instead?

No. He's just not good.
Who should be out there instead?
VERMETTE!!!!!

Frozen 4 are set and quite a few surprises(to me at least).

Providence vs Omaha

North Dakota vs Boston U.

Fighting Sioux and The Terriers should be a great battle,look forward to watching that one.ESPN2 has both games for those interested on Apr 9th starting at 5:30 pm and then ESPN has the final on the 11th at 7:30 pm.ESPN coverage has been terrible to say the least.Melrose needs to be taken off the air he is that bad.

Also enjoyed the 5-2 Caps win at MSG yesterday.Rags holes are starting to show :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also enjoyed the 5-2 Caps win at MSG yesterday.Rags holes are starting to show :thumbup:
Im not sure of that. The defense has been very sloppy. Kind of coincided with clinching. Not in worry mode yet. If they go on a slide like the Islanders, Ill start to be worried. The defense has not played like they have the past few games all season so we will see if it is a hole or a bump.

Need Optimus Klein back

Providence vs Omaha

Fighting Sioux and The Terriers should be a great battle,look forward to watching that one.ESPN2 has both games for those interested on Apr 9th starting at 5:30 pm and then ESPN has the final on the 11th at 7:30 pm.ESPN coverage has been terrible to say the least.Melrose needs to be taken off the air he is that bad.
Omaha sucks, but that's probably going to be a 2-1 game so it could go either way.

I like BU there but both those teams are overrated. still really anyone's game, which is what this tourney has been.

Providence vs Omaha

Omaha sucks, but that's probably going to be a 2-1 game so it could go either way.

I like BU there but both those teams are overrated. still really anyone's game, which is what this tourney has been.
This tourney has always brought a ton of suprises and this year is no different so I totally agree anyone can win this at this point given what has went on in the bracket play.

I like Providence to face UND in the final for what it's worth but it won't surprise me in the least if Eichel takes over that game and gets BU into the final.

Providence vs Omaha

Rough way for the Pioneers to go out - proper call on the hit although it is pretty hard not to hit someones head when you are 5'9" and the guy goes low with head down. Amazing that Scott Stevens is in the HOF and has videos of hits like that which he made his reputation on.

Providence vs Omaha

Rough way for the Pioneers to go out - proper call on the hit although it is pretty hard not to hit someones head when you are 5'9" and the guy goes low with head down. Amazing that Scott Stevens is in the HOF and has videos of hits like that which he made his reputation on.
I thought Denver would advance there. if they had, I think they would have been the best team left. that penalty was a killer.

Im not sure of that. The defense has been very sloppy. Kind of coincided with clinching. Not in worry mode yet. If they go on a slide like the Islanders, Ill start to be worried. The defense has not played like they have the past few games all season so we will see if it is a hole or a bump.

Need Optimus Klein back
I thought I saw a blurb that said Klein may miss 4-6 weeks?

Need Optimus Klein back
I thought I saw a blurb that said Klein may miss 4-6 weeks?
:yes: http://www.northjersey.com/sports/hockey/rangers/rangers-notes-kevin-klein-may-be-out-longer-1.1298754

But that guys nodding should have a frown

Don't know if anyone is coming into town for the FF, but I'll be at the championship game Saturday. Most likely not Thursday's semis, but still trying to figure things out.

Primarily lurk here, but figured this group would be in the know on the best place to order jerseys from. My son wants a Premier jersey (not plunking $350 down for authentic) and thought NHL.com is the likely source, but taking a shot here to see if there are recommended sites in addition/in lieu of that one.

Thanks in advance!

Primarily lurk here, but figured this group would be in the know on the best place to order jerseys from. My son wants a Premier jersey (not plunking $350 down for authentic) and thought NHL.com is the likely source, but taking a shot here to see if there are recommended sites in addition/in lieu of that one.

Thanks in advance!
I recently did a lot of research on this, but I was looking at authentics.

NHL.com sells only Indo Edge jerseys. I wound up buying a Canadian Edge jersey from these guys: http://www.icejerseys.com/

when it comes to the Premiere's, I think you can pretty much just shop for the best price as I don't think the quality should vary.

Users who are viewing this thread