What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

NHL Off-Season thread:Down goes Kane! (1 Viewer)

Wings chances to win the division will likely be decided on this next six game road trip. Chicago, Dallas, the California teams and Nashville. :X
Bolts going through something similar now. Grueling.

I think it's Montreal's division. They win every game 1-0, ####ing frustrating to see them keep winning.

I think it is about time to start targeting Backstrom, this has gone on too long, someone need to pay the piper for that #####. Every time that dirty, diving POS takes a run at someone or 2 delivers a 2 handed baseball swing at an ankle, Backstrom should get slashed in the wrist or cross checked in the neck. Enough is enough, EYE FOR AN EYE

Don't care about the loss, it's a regular season meaningless game, but I do care about this POS running around and taking blatant two handed cheap shots. Backstrom should be targeted from here on out, they need to intentionally work him over with the lumber and hit him every time he touches the puck, he should be wincing in pain regularly

Last edited by a moderator:
10-1 in 3 games,embarrassing.

Backstrom pass was so good.No look to Ward who cashed it in on a 5 on 3 PP after Letang(and the rest of the team)couldn't control their emotions.

Ovie could have easily got a penalty on that play but it did look as though the puck was in Letang's skates and he was trying to play the puck but I fully expected a call being in Pitt.

Pens are just an average team right now.Fleury kept them in the game and Crosby has been pretty much invisible the entire 3 games.

Trotz quote from last night on the Pens fan dumping beer on Ovie's head is priceless

“He was probably thirsty anyway,” :lol:

Michael Keranen likely to make his NHL debut tonight. interesting call up. I thought he looked pretty good in the preseason, curious to see how he looks tonight.

Vanek banged up as well, apparently. if he sits, hopefully it was the night he was going to take off anyway.

Wings fan through and through, but if the anthem at United Center/Chicago Stadium doesn't give you goosebumps, you might wanna check your pulse.

Wings fan through and through, but if the anthem at United Center/Chicago Stadium doesn't give you goosebumps, you might wanna check your pulse.
It was even better at the old barn (Chicago Stadium) louder and the whole place shook. Just awesome.

It's criminal that these two teams aren't in the same division, let alone conference.

They couldn't send Nashville East?
Wings don't want to play in the west because of the travel, that's why they are no longer in the west. Chicago could be in the east with the rest of the original six, send Twottawa out west or something.

It's criminal that these two teams aren't in the same division, let alone conference.

They couldn't send Nashville East?
Wings don't want to play in the west because of the travel, that's why they are no longer in the west. Chicago could be in the east with the rest of the original six, send Twottawa out west or something.
I'd be happy with cutting down the WC trips for the Hawks.

To think, we could have signed hossa for the same deal we gave to garbage Franzen.
Hossa's contract is worth almost $20 million more. How do you figure that?
As they say on the streets, my bad. I swear i just read something to that effect recently. Anyway, whats $1.3 million per year amongst friends?
It was a mistake by Holland for sure, not keeping Hossa that is. Franzen is just always hurt, kinda hard to predict that in 2009 I suppose.

2-8 in shootouts. If they were just 5-5 they'd be winning the division with games in hand.

About to be 2-9 unless they bring in Mrazek.

Users who are viewing this thread