What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nicks may sit Monday night (1 Viewer)

I think the Giants should sit him now in order to preserve my 1.5 point lead. Unreal. Thought I was in decent shape with Nicks seeming less than 100% but will now lose despite having the 2nd highest score.

It's amazing how much Nicks has become the focus on the passing game, especially with the year Steve Smith had last year.

I think the Giants should sit him now in order to preserve my 1.5 point lead. Unreal. Thought I was in decent shape with Nicks seeming less than 100% but will now lose despite having the 2nd highest score. It's amazing how much Nicks has become the focus on the passing game, especially with the year Steve Smith had last year.
Terrible defense from the coaching staff.1 on 1 at the GL - ? The DC should be fired.Manning and the gints had something to do w/ it though - they took what D gave them - hence the SS TD the next drive.

I need someone here to slap me, for rreal slap me, well not really because I won but I choice Roy Williams over Nicks,

Roy so far has 0 pts this game, nicks has over 20fan pts

The yahoo fantasy gurus on their show told me to sit roy williams but I didnt listen

too bad he has a bye next week

Gotta love having Nicks in your lineup.

Even Better, I had Kenny Britt starting as well with Calvin Johnson out. NICE...

Hard to believe 28 teams passed on him in the draft. Nicks at #29 and Britt at #30. Not bad for the end of the 1st round.

dcgangstas said:
Gotta love having Nicks in your lineup. Even Better, I had Kenny Britt starting as well with Calvin Johnson out. NICE...
Funny, I have Nicks and Britt on my bench! :shrug:

Already have this week's game in hand, with Hicks left to play. Just hoping he explodes because I could use the extra points for the $$$ for most points scored.I could have started Santana Moss over HIcks, but I rolled the dice...come on Hicks.Would love to see Dallas lose again, but I hope it is a shoot out.
Hakeem the dream Nicks is an incredible wr and comes in as wr 2 in the league behind roddy.... why do u call him HICKs... funny business ? :shrug:

dcgangstas said:
Gotta love having Nicks in your lineup. Even Better, I had Kenny Britt starting as well with Calvin Johnson out. NICE...
Funny, I have Nicks and Britt on my bench! :mellow:
not to funny for you that was like 85 points on the bench :shrug: Nicks should only be on bench if u have studs... he should really never be on bench, who Besides Roddy White can compare to him this year? :blackdot:

Already have this week's game in hand, with Hicks left to play. Just hoping he explodes because I could use the extra points for the $$$ for most points scored.I could have started Santana Moss over HIcks, but I rolled the dice...come on Hicks.Would love to see Dallas lose again, but I hope it is a shoot out.
Hakeem the dream Nicks is an incredible wr and comes in as wr 2 in the league behind roddy.... why do u call him HICKs... funny business ? :shrug:
:mellow: I'll blame the beer...but I got his name right the night of my league draft :blackdot:

Manning to ham all day please! *prays*
hambone has been silently consistent. just hope you dont need more than 4 for 60-75 yards. I'd put his touchdown chances at .3
HAHA nice prediction Nastradamous, he wont catch anything how about 9 for 100+ and 2 tds... Hope you dont need more then 4 for 60 HAHA wake up Nicks is top 3 wr in the league and isnt even 22 you should be ashamed of yourself :shrug: :blackdot:

Power and Speed said:
I need someone here to slap me, for rreal slap me, well not really because I won but I choice Roy Williams over Nicks,Roy so far has 0 pts this game, nicks has over 20fan ptsThe yahoo fantasy gurus on their show told me to sit roy williams but I didnt listentoo bad he has a bye next week
Ya that was pretty dumb if I may say so myself.... I would never bench Nicks and def not for mr roy williams.... I think after a few more of them decision u might wanna go back to the old golfing or bowling hobby..... NICKS Is an absolute monster never bench him

hambone has been silently consistent. just hope you dont need more than 4 for 60-75 yards. I'd put his touchdown chances at .3
HAHA nice prediction Nastradamous, he wont catch anything how about 9 for 100+ and 2 tds... Hope you dont need more then 4 for 60 HAHA wake up Nicks is top 3 wr in the league and isnt even 22 you should be ashamed of yourself :lmao: :mellow:
i was talking about Manningham here.

I knew Nicks would be a stud ever since I seen him in the NC WVU bowl game a couple years back and he dominated WVU... they had NO ANSWER for him... at 6-2 220 and 4xl size gloves hands like sticky glue, good route runner, fast, athletic I seen him dominate that game and knew he would be top 10-15 wr some day at least.... thats middle case scenario with potential to be top 5... reminded me of Anquan Boldin but faster and bigger hands/ slightly more athletic but similar and we all know how good anquan is.... he is a top 10 wr

HAHA nice prediction Nastradamous, he wont catch anything how about 9 for 100+ and 2 tds... Hope you dont need more then 4 for 60 HAHA wake up Nicks is top 3 wr in the league and isnt even 22 you should be ashamed of yourself :lmao: :mellow:
Ohh thats right sure you were, talking about Manningham in a Nicks forum, that happens frequently pardon my mistake LOL... well bottom line we all know now that Nicks is a stud... ok class so never bench him

Ohh thats right sure you were, talking about Manningham in a Nicks forum, that happens frequently pardon my mistake LOL... well bottom line we all know now that Nicks is a stud... ok class so never bench him
are you hammered this morning or something? I quoted the guy that said Manning to Ham. As in ManningHAM.Secondly, I have always been a big supporter of Hicks.

dcgangstas said:
Funny, I have Nicks and Britt on my bench! :mellow:
not to funny for you that was like 85 points on the bench :goodposting: Nicks should only be on bench if u have studs... he should really never be on bench, who Besides Roddy White can compare to him this year? :hophead:
Had Roddy and Austin as well (had a tough choice to make) --- since I already won my game, I was laughing at every touchdown. :hophead:

Users who are viewing this thread