What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Nose hairs . . . (1 Viewer)

Nightly Mistake

Footballguy
I'm only 37 years old and at least once every 7-10 days I need to trim them. Does any non-Greek FBG at my age have to do this, or am I just gifted.

I'm only 37 years old and at least once every 7-10 days I need to trim them. Does any non-Greek FBG at my age have to do this, or am I just gifted.
Been plucking for the past 5 years (just turned 38). Plucked hairs take longer to grow back, so I don't know if I'm at your rate or not.

You're lucky you didn't get them until 37. I've been dealing with them for years. Just wait until the ear hair starts getting bad and the hair from your head starts migrating to your back.

Been plucking for the past 5 years (just turned 38). Plucked hairs take longer to grow back, so I don't know if I'm at your rate or not.
Not plucking, just trimming. I got a Remington battery powered trimmer. It looks and sounds (so I hear) vaguely like a dildo, especially when it has the countoured, rounded cap on top, so I'm always excited to use it.

You're lucky you didn't get them until 37. I've been dealing with them for years. Just wait until the ear hair starts getting bad and the hair from your head starts migrating to your back.
Please restrict ear hair comments to the ear hair thread. Thanks. -NM

Way to stifle discussion Sasquatch. :goodposting:

Way to stifle discussion Sasquatch. :lmao:
I never said anything about ear hairs. At least I don't look like a cocker spaniel or a girl's bike, bubba.

Way to stifle discussion Sasquatch. :lmao:
I never said anything about ear hairs. At least I don't look like a cocker spaniel or a girl's bike, bubba.
Actually extra ear hair isn't that bad. I can now sense the slighted vibrations so I will have that extra reaction time in the event of a large scale earthquake.

I like when one is barely poking out and when you pull on it you discover it's connected way, way back there and is actually 2in long.

I bought a trimmer. Tried plucking ONCE.

I was picking what I thought was a nice booger one day and pulled a hair out of my nose nearly 2 inches long. I'm still not sure how that was even possible. GDB the 30's.

Not plucking, just trimming. I got a Remington battery powered trimmer. It looks and sounds (so I hear) vaguely like a dildo, especially when it has the countoured, rounded cap on top, so I'm always excited to use it.
Does that hurt? I'm going to need to find a product here pretty soon.

There's some initial discomfort but you get used to it.

True Story

A couple of weeks ago a buddy and his wife come over to the house to meet up for dinner and a movie. He makes a quick pit stop in the bathroom to take a leak (so I thought) and later tells me that he "borrowed" my nose hair trimmer. Needless to say I get home from the movie and throw the damn thing in the trash.

Who "borrows" another dude's nose hair trimmer? OOF

Oh and my new one is a combo type unit. It has different heads for different jobs.

It's never hurt me, Nancy. :unsure:

It's never hurt me, Nancy. :goodposting:
Yeah, because that's exactly what "some discomfort" means, dildo boy.I might just have a cheapo trimmer, but every once in a while it will grab hold of one a bit before cutting it.

It's never hurt me, Nancy. :lmao:
Yeah, because that's exactly what "some discomfort" means, dildo boy.I might just have a cheapo trimmer, but every once in a while it will grab hold of one a bit before cutting it.
Don't get your panties in a bunch. The question was directed at the Remington in particular, and that one doesn't cause owies.

True StoryA couple of weeks ago a buddy and his wife come over to the house to meet up for dinner and a movie. He makes a quick pit stop in the bathroom to take a leak (so I thought) and later tells me that he "borrowed" my nose hair trimmer. Needless to say I get home from the movie and throw the damn thing in the trash. Who "borrows" another dude's nose hair trimmer? OOFOh and my new one is a combo type unit. It has different heads for different jobs.
That's just wrong.

True StoryA couple of weeks ago a buddy and his wife come over to the house to meet up for dinner and a movie. He makes a quick pit stop in the bathroom to take a leak (so I thought) and later tells me that he "borrowed" my nose hair trimmer. Needless to say I get home from the movie and throw the damn thing in the trash. Who "borrows" another dude's nose hair trimmer? OOFOh and my new one is a combo type unit. It has different heads for different jobs.
That's just wrong.
Only thing worse would've been him using them on his ballsack. :thumbup:

Ok, so first of all your friend is either a complete jerkwad or completely tooled you by joking about this and influencing you to overreact (and if it's the latter that's hilarious); andsecond, you couldn't find a way to clean the thing enough to make yourself comfortable enough to use it again? Seriously?

Nightly Mistake said:
Ok, so first of all your friend is either a complete jerkwad or completely tooled you by joking about this and influencing you to overreact (and if it's the latter that's hilarious); andsecond, you couldn't find a way to clean the thing enough to make yourself comfortable enough to use it again? Seriously?
Uh, no.I thought he was joking but he showed me by sticking a finger in his nose and showing me little hairs. If you have ever used one of these you know that you have a ton of little hairs after it cuts them up.As far as cleaning it...uh no, I didn't even consider it. That would be like washing out a condom after a buddy used it.

Nightly Mistake said:
Uh, no.I thought he was joking but he showed me by sticking a finger in his nose and showing me little hairs. If you have ever used one of these you know that you have a ton of little hairs after it cuts them up.As far as cleaning it...uh no, I didn't even consider it. That would be like washing out a condom after a buddy used it.
Wow, and you'd even wash it out for him. You're a good friend. Sick, but good.

My cousin has a patch that grows out of the top of his nose... not inside the nostril- I'm talking like a wicked witch's wart on top of his nose. VERY hard not to stare.

Anybody else seen this?

and oh yeah- lots of nostril hair here. trim probably once every week and a half. getting older bites.

i yank them.....a lot of them. Probably a dozen a day. Doesn't hurt anymore unless i manage to grab a hold of 7 or 8 at once in a bad spot.

I'm a pretty hairy guy, and i hate it. If i could change one thing about myself, that's what it would be.

I've been meaning to get one of those rotary trimmers for a while. I tried a couple of the cheap ones with the little blade that goes back and forth, but they were useless.

No back hair, no random hair anywhere else, but my nose and ears. The nose hair started becoming an issue in my early 20s. Shortly thereafter, I invested in a nose hair trimmer. I trim at least 2x a week now. Ear hair started coming in a year or so ago, as well as the occasional rogue, coarse eyebrow hair that grows longer than all the rest. Freaks me out.

It probably doesn't help that my nose points up a little, and that I'm tall. I get self-conscious about it.

Users who are viewing this thread