What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** 13/14 Off-Season Dynasty Trade Thread (4 Viewers)

Saw this recently:

16 team, PPR, Q/RR/WW/T/Flex/Def

Team A gave:

Eddie Lacy

M. Sanu

N. Toon

Team B gave:

Reggie Bush

Cordarrelle Patterson

2015 1st

2015 2nd

===========

RBs usually go for a premium here but this is getting crazy.

Saw this recently:

16 team, PPR, Q/RR/WW/T/Flex/Def

Team A gave:

Eddie Lacy

M. Sanu

N. Toon

Team B gave:

Reggie Bush

Cordarrelle Patterson

2015 1st

2015 2nd

===========

RBs usually go for a premium here but this is getting crazy.
Yeah I will take Bush/CP and all the picks

12 Team PPR SuperFlex:

Gave: Jordan Cameron and 2.07

Received: Marshawn Lynch and 1.06

This was proposed to me last week, had to re-read it a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team PPR dynasty league

Gave: 2.1 ,2.2, 1st in 2015 (I believe very late)

Got: Jamal Charles & Wes Welker

12 Team PPR SuperFlex:

Gave: Jordan Cameron and 2.07

Received: Marshawn Lynch and 1.06

This was proposed to me last week, had to re-read it a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
Don't get it, especially in Superflex.

This is the rare occasion the Veto hammer comes out.

100%

Or id walk from the league
The owner that made this trade with me is in DOZENS of Dynasty leagues. He wins a ton every year. So just for the record, we aren't talking about some clueless newbie to dynasty leagues. I was pleasantly shocked for sure.

100%

The owner that made this trade with me is in DOZENS of Dynasty leagues. He wins a ton every year. So just for the record, we aren't talking about some clueless newbie to dynasty leagues. I was pleasantly shocked for sure.
nope. vetoed.

If this is a 10 man league, there are 8 teams that beat that offer by a country mile.

That offer isnt enough to get just Charles alone.

100%

If he's in DOZENS of leagues it would be tough for him to not win money every year.

This is a horrendous trade - Charles alone is worth much more and while Welker is getting up there of course the guy would have caught about 100 balls again last season if not for his late season concussion.

IDP, non-PPR

Gave Patrick Willis

Got Kenny Stills

I know that Bowman will be out but Willis has been pretty pedestrian the last couple years, IMO.

In a Zealots (non-ppr, IDP) league

Tate, Ben CLE RB
Cruz, Victor NYG WR
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE
Year 2014 Draft Pick 1.09

For

Year 2014 Draft Pick 1.01

:jawdrop:

I traded away Zac Stacy for...

2.14 (Devonta Freeman)

Stedman Bailey

PPR and return yardage league that starts 1 RB - I have Charles and Sproles (who is an RB1 when healthy). Trying to stay ahead of the curve before Zac Stacy loses all value, and I like both Freeman and Bailey. What do you think?

WTF is going on with some of these trades?
In 3 months time Zac Stacy's dynasty value will have been sapped by Tre Mason and the Devonta Freeman hype train will be out of control. Right now, it doesn't look like good value on my part but he is surplus to requirements and I'm looking ahead.

2.14 (Devonta Freeman)

Stedman Bailey

PPR and return yardage league that starts 1 RB - I have Charles and Sproles (who is an RB1 when healthy). Trying to stay ahead of the curve before Zac Stacy loses all value, and I like both Freeman and Bailey. What do you think?
Huh to the bolded? Matter of fact, huh to the whole thing.

2.14 (Devonta Freeman)

Stedman Bailey

In my league scoring settings, Sproles is a RB1/

In 3 months time Zac Stacy's dynasty value will have been sapped by Tre Mason and the Devonta Freeman hype train will be out of control. Right now, it doesn't look like good value on my part but he is surplus to requirements and I'm looking ahead.
Oh, not yours. The Charles one, etc.
Phew. God forbid someone on the internet has a different opinion from me.

2.14 (Devonta Freeman)

Stedman Bailey

I'm with you that Stacy's value is pretty likely to take a huge hit, but Freeman and Bailey? I like Bailey and own him a bunch, but he was a rookie 3rd last year, did squat, and now is looking at a suspension. Freeman is the current "meh rookie RB in a seemingly promising situation." I'm definitely riding the Stacy = mediocre compiler bandwagon, but I'd send those two mediocre prospects for him without even thinking about it. On market value alone this is pretty awful IMO.

2.14 (Devonta Freeman)

Stedman Bailey

In my league scoring settings, Sproles is a RB1/

Oh, not yours. The Charles one, etc.
Phew. God forbid someone on the internet has a different opinion from me.
What is your scoring format? Do they give bonuses for 30+ yo RBs? Lol. Seriously though, what's the scoring format. Also helps with trades.

14 team PPR devy league. Start 1QB 1-3RB 2-4WR 1-3TE

Competitor Gave:

Moncrief

2014 4.05 (Tyler Gaffney ended up being the pick)

Rebuilding Gave:

Decker

Khiry Robinson

12 team graded PPR (.5/1/1.5). Start 2RB/2WR/TE can flex RWT

Traded

Received

L Green

C Michael

Still have the 1.02, 2.03 and 3.03. Not sure I love anybody at 1.03 prior to draft, but with my roster would have likely considered a RB or TE.
Traded C Michael

For

4.01 (first pick in FA/Rookie in August)

2015 1st (likely playoff team)

14 team w/ dev players. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR/TE, 2 FLEX. .5/1/1.5 PPR for RB/WR/TE.

Gave:

1.08 dev pick

2015 1st

Got:

RB Tre Mason

Couple decent options in the devy pool. This is a draft-eligible devy only, so Gurley, Gordon, Yeldon, Davis, Karlos, etc. are all still out there. I didn't anticipate anyone falling to 1.08 that I'm very high on. Gambling that my first will be a late one next year. Had a horrible season in 2013, but have a pretty good roster of Luck/TRich/Gerhart/Fitzgerald/Graham/Cameron/Eifert/Ebron/Moncrief/etc.

12 team graded PPR (.5/1/1.5). Start 2RB/2WR/TE can flex RWT

Traded

Received

L Green

C Michael

Still have the 1.02, 2.03 and 3.03. Not sure I love anybody at 1.03 prior to draft, but with my roster would have likely considered a RB or TE.
Traded C Michael

For

4.01 (first pick in FA/Rookie in August)

2015 1st (likely playoff team)
I offered a 1st and 2 2nds for Michael during last year's draft and couldn't get him and his price likely has gone up not down

Today in my 16 team TE Premium PPR:

I would lean 1.08 over Hilton in a 12-teamer. 16 teams increases the value of the sure thing. But still think that is basically a toss-up. What is the total FAAB budget, $100? $1000?
$50 is what each team gets to begin each new season.

I'm the owner who gave T.Y. and $25 for the 1.08. For me it's a numbers game and that became my 6th first round pick of the draft. I was buying an increase in probability to 'hit' on my picks.

Today in my 16 team TE Premium PPR:

I would lean 1.08 over Hilton in a 12-teamer. 16 teams increases the value of the sure thing. But still think that is basically a toss-up. What is the total FAAB budget, $100? $1000?
$50 is what each team gets to begin each new season.

I'm the owner who gave T.Y. and $25 for the 1.08. For me it's a numbers game and that became my 6th first round pick of the draft. I was buying an increase in probability to 'hit' on my picks.
50% of FAAB seems like a lot, but if you prefer 1.08 to Hilton I don't necessarily see a problem with it.

Not sure if I understand the increase on hitting of picks as I would think the outcome would be independent of the others - but I can understand just preferring the talent available there. If you have 5 other 1sts, that also increases your roster's age consistency (i.e. next couple years of Hilton might be wasted).

Users who are viewing this thread