What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2009 Philadelphia Eagles Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Nothing personal to anyone posting but all this talk about McNabb wanting an extension isn't quite earthshattering news. Name me one QB that has ever entered into, and played in his last year of a contact? Doesn't happen. I assumed it would happen months ago, and it will happen soon enough. ETA: McNabb will ask for an extension soon enough, not necessarily getting it.
I think Peyton Manning played the last year of his contract in '03 and was actually franchised for a period of time before they gave him a new deal in the offseason of '04.

Eagles Sign CFL Rookie of Year Mallett

CSNPhilly.com

The Eagles on Tuesday signed running back Martell Mallett, who spent last season with the BC Lions of the CFL.

Mallett (6-0, 210) rushed 214 times for 1,280 yards (5.8 per carry) and six touchdowns last season. The 23-year-old also had 43 receptions for 342 yards and two scores and was named the league’s Most Outstanding Rookie.

In four years at Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Mattett rushed for 2,896 yards and 27 touchdowns.

http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landing/?bl...&feedID=704

And coming to the Eagles offense, he'll feel like he never left the CFL.

ETA: When does the ***Official 2010*** thread start?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagles Sign CFL Rookie of Year Mallett

CSNPhilly.com

The Eagles on Tuesday signed running back Martell Mallett, who spent last season with the BC Lions of the CFL.

Mallett (6-0, 210) rushed 214 times for 1,280 yards (5.8 per carry) and six touchdowns last season. The 23-year-old also had 43 receptions for 342 yards and two scores and was named the league’s Most Outstanding Rookie.

In four years at Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Mattett rushed for 2,896 yards and 27 touchdowns.

http://www.csnphilly.com/pages/landing/?bl...&feedID=704

And coming to the Eagles offense, he'll feel like he never left the CFL.

ETA: When does the ***Official 2010*** thread start?

Nothing personal to anyone posting but all this talk about McNabb wanting an extension isn't quite earthshattering news. Name me one QB that has ever entered into, and played in his last year of a contact? Doesn't happen. I assumed it would happen months ago, and it will happen soon enough. ETA: McNabb will ask for an extension soon enough, not necessarily getting it.
I think Peyton Manning played the last year of his contract in '03 and was actually franchised for a period of time before they gave him a new deal in the offseason of '04.
Big difference in this situation is that it was well known both sides intended to get a deal done. If McNabb starts 2010 w/o an extension the Philly media will make it nuclear by Week 4.Even if they're 4-0.

Users who are viewing this thread