What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2015 College Football Thread *** (6 Viewers)

I'll be pretty pissed if Urban lays an egg today. That being said it's nice that the SEC West better than everyone by a mile talk is now in the grave. Never enjoyed that bit of banter and have been highly critical of them, especially Ole Miss and LSU, all year.

I'll be pretty pissed if Urban lays an egg today. That being said it's nice that the SEC West better than everyone by a mile talk is now in the grave. Never enjoyed that bit of banter and have been highly critical of them, especially Ole Miss and LSU, all year.
Maybe so. I'm glad to see em all lose I know that.

One thing I'm glad is clear....Malzahn, Freeze, and Mullen are NOT Saban, Miles, and Spurrier.

Will be interesting to see how the SEC transitions out of this generation of coaching legends.

seahawk 17 said:
tommyboy said:
still have that feeling.

ducks roll over FSU, and after listening to the FSU player interviews yesterday from LA, I think the ducks are going to kill them by 30
Let me get some +9 then.
you take FSU I give you 9? sure. howws $50 sound?
Solid bet, but you'll never see the money.
:lmao: I try to give you Oregon Fans the benefit of the doubt, but you keep posting like this.
Thanks for bumping this. Missed this whole exchange.
To be clear, im not an oregon fan. Graduated from arch rival Oregon state. Just have seen a lot of ducks games and know they're good

jurb26 said:
LAUNCH said:
Raider Nation said:
jurb26 said:
Raider Nation said:
If Oregon scores fewer than 24 points, I'll walk naked to your house.
Nice. What will you do if they score EXACTLY 24 then?
I think this score means that I don't have to walk naked to your house TWICE.
At this rate you may not have to do it three times.
I'm thinking they drop over 70 at this point.
Oregon scoring 24 was a ballsy call.... I'll give you that.

jurb26 said:
LAUNCH said:
Raider Nation said:
jurb26 said:
Raider Nation said:
If Oregon scores fewer than 24 points, I'll walk naked to your house.
Nice. What will you do if they score EXACTLY 24 then?
I think this score means that I don't have to walk naked to your house TWICE.
At this rate you may not have to do it three times.
I'm thinking they drop over 70 at this point.
Oregon scoring 24 was a ballsy call.... I'll give you that.
I thought this battle tested FSU would represent much better than this. Ooooof.

You can learn a lot listening to player interviews. FSU players on Monday were mentally unprepared for this. They saw Oregon as just another avg team

Congrats Oregon fans. Nobody wins turning the ball over like that against most teams and never against that type of offense. Hurts to lose but coming off a championship after 29 straight it hurts a little less.

Rooting for you guys in 11 days. Well Done. :headbang: :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Oregon fans. Nobody wins turning the ball over like that against most teams and never against that type of offense. Hurts to lose but coming off a championship after 29 straight it hurts a little less.

Classy post. I think you are perhaps the one and only FSU fan to give props.

Classy post. I think you are perhaps the one and only FSU fan to give props.
Yup.

Long time comin for my boys. Feels good, but more work to put in!

Congratulations to Ohio State

I completely underestimated Ohio state which is not smart because clearly this was not The type of Alabama team that steamrolls good teams

Hopefully Bama can get a quarterback next year and I'll be pulling for Ohio State to beat Oregon

For all those that said VTech defined OSU's season: damn right it did. That team isn't what it is today without that loss.

I was shocked how physical Ohio State was

With urban and Harbaugh in town the Big Ten is ready for a resurgence

Users who are viewing this thread