What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (1 Viewer)

Bunch of recent trades in 12 team PPR

Team A

Gio Bernard

Team B

1.12 and 2.12

Team A

AJG

Team B

Jeremy Hill, 1.03, 1.12

Team A

Bernard, 1.01, 1.07

Team B

J. Matthews, 1.04, 1.11, 3.03

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of recent trades in 12 team PPR

Team A

Gio Bernard

Team B

1.12 and 2.12

Team A

AJG

Team B

Jeremy Hill, 1.03, 1.12

Team A

Bernard, 1.01, 1.07

Team B

J. Matthews, 1.04, 1.11, 3.03
1 - take my chance on Gio at that price

2 - I would take the Hill side and flip him

3 - 1.1 side, I'm not that high on Matthews

12 Team, TE Premium PPR, QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE

Sent:

Denard Robinson

2016 First (late)

2016 Second (late)

Received:

Have the 1.04, 1.05, 2.02, 2.04 and 3.08 now.

Might be wishful thinking on where my future picks land, team in my sig - I think I'm a contender.

12 Team, TE Premium PPR, QB, RB, WR, WR, WR, TE, FLX, FLX

Sent:

Denard Robinson

2016 First (late)

2016 Second (late)

Received:

Might be wishful thinking on where my future picks land, team in my sig - I think I'm a contender.
I think I like the 1.05, especially with your roster. Can you now turn those picks into a late 1st? Might be able to get Gordon, D Parker and DGB (I can see a scenario where that would work for you).

ETA: I mean, turn the 2.02, 2.04 and 3.08 into a late first to get DGB.

Sent:

Denard Robinson

2016 First (late)

2016 Second (late)

Received:

I think I like the 1.05, especially with your roster. Can you now turn those picks into a late 1st? Might be able to get Gordon, D Parker and DGB (I can see a scenario where that would work for you).

Not sure what I'm doing yet, also some of my leaguemates frequent these forums.

But I know one of the first 3 picks is grabbing Gurley, so with the 1.04 I will have a shot at Cooper/White/Parker - having Teddy, Parker would be a nice grab (assuming of course that Minny takes Parker). With the 1.05 I'm likely going WR and have several options and will likely be drafting based off situation. RB class is deep enough to grab a guy in the 2nd-3rd.

Sent:

Denard Robinson

2016 First (late)

2016 Second (late)

Received:

Not sure what I'm doing yet, also some of my leaguemates frequent these forums.

But I know one of the first 3 picks is grabbing Gurley, so with the 1.04 I will have a shot at Cooper/White/Parker - having Teddy, Parker would be a nice grab (assuming of course that Minny takes Parker). With the 1.05 I'm likely going WR and have several options and will likely be drafting based off situation. RB class is deep enough to grab a guy in the 2nd-3rd.
:whistle:

We know Cooper and Gurley will be the top 2 picks. The 1.4 will be one of White, Parker or Gordon (ok, there might be a few crazy people who take DGB).

Should I honestly be considering Gordon with the 1.05? I have 3 reasonable bets at RB (Mccoy, Ingram, Mason) and a fourth question mark (Vereen) in a league where I can start a max of two RBs and am only forced to start 1. I have the 2.02, 2.04 and a serious WR need.

I'll leave it at that, already creeping into AC material.

Should I honestly be considering Gordon with the 1.05? I have 3 reasonable bets at RB (Mccoy, Ingram, Mason) and a fourth question mark (Vereen) in a league where I can start a max of two RBs and am only forced to start 1. I have the 2.02, 2.04 and a serious WR need.

Nah, go for WR. I'd only go Gordon there if he ends up somewhere like Dallas and you can flip him for more value than whatever WR would have at 1.05. But if Gordon does go somewhere really nice, I doubt he's still there at 1.05.

Nah, go for WR. I'd only go Gordon there if he ends up somewhere like Dallas and you can flip him for more value than whatever WR would have at 1.05. But if Gordon does go somewhere really nice, I doubt he's still there at 1.05.
If Cooper/White/Parker are off the board you would take DGB (or another WR) over Gordon?

If Cooper/White/Parker are off the board you would take DGB (or another WR) over Gordon?
In a start 1 or 2 RB and already having McCoy, Ingram, Mason, and Vereen? Sure, I think he should try to get value at WR there, either by taking a WR or flipping Gordon for a WR. But maybe don't listen to me, I'd probably take Cooper over Gurley at 1.01.

Depending where and what situation they landed in, that was my original intent yes. Need WRs, have almost no need for RBs. Intend to draft a RB or two in this draft at some point, I'm not sure Gordon in Dallas is worth the difference of a RB I could grab at the #14 or #16 compared to my immediate need at WR.

Depending where and what situation they landed in, that was my original intent yes. Need WRs, have almost no need for RBs. Intend to draft a RB or two in this draft at some point, I'm not sure Gordon in Dallas is worth the difference of a RB I could grab at the #14 or #16 compared to my immediate need at WR.
If Gordon is in Dallas and he's still there at 1.05, I think you have to take him. That's a hot commodity and I expect you'd get a better WR trading him than you would've drafted at 1.05.

In my experience, drafting based on short term need instead of BPA is almost always a long term mistake. Also, if Gordon goes to Dallas and is sitting there at 1.05, I'd almost guarantee you'll be able to get a really good established WR for the pick rather than taking a 2nd tier rookie.

14team PPR QRWWWTFF

TEAM A gave up:

Freeman, Devonta ATL RB

Kearse, Jermaine SEA WR

LaFell, Brandon NEP WR

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.04

Year 2015 Draft Pick 7.04

TEAM B gave up:

Robinson, Allen JAC WR

Team A had surplus of RB's and Team B needed RB upgrade.
Robinson
freeman
freeman
Definitely Freeman
Lez b honest. Robinson and not even close to me. It's a start 1 RB league and start 3 WR league. It's PPR. Freeman may not be feature back two weeks from now. Lafell is decent but his value is low. The picks and Kearse have little value. Robinson is likely the WR1 on what should be a much improved Offense.

In my experience, drafting based on short term need instead of BPA is almost always a long term mistake. Also, if Gordon goes to Dallas and is sitting there at 1.05, I'd almost guarantee you'll be able to get a really good established WR for the pick rather than taking a 2nd tier rookie.
There's very little chance of Gordon being available at 1,05, in essentially any league, if he goes to Dallas. If he's by some chance still there, that's a no brainer.

12 Team, TE Premium PPR, QB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, WR, WR/TE, TE

Sent:

Denard Robinson

2016 First (late)

2016 Second (late)

Received:

Not hard to be a contender if you get some deals like this, geeze.

12 team PPR

Team A got:

Cook, Jared STL TE

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.12

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.03

Team B got:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Escobar, Gavin DAL TE

12 team PPR

Team A got:

Cook, Jared STL TE

Year 2015 Draft Pick 1.12

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.03

Team B got:

Spiller, C.J. NOS RB

Escobar, Gavin DAL TE
I like Spiller there
Hate Spilller there. 28 yo RB who hasn't done anything in several years on a new team not worth a first this year to me.
I like Spiller's situation and he should catch a lot of passes this year, but I'd definitely rather gamble on the 1.12.

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
Would be happy as hell to get Gronk for that in TE premium
This one comes down to whether you are an Eifert believer. I expect him to be mentioned in the same breath as Kelce, if not Gronk himself, by the end of the year.
I prefer known studs so give me gronk

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
This one comes down to whether you are an Eifert believer. I expect him to be mentioned in the same breath as Kelce, if not Gronk himself, by the end of the year.
Eifert in same breath with Kelce or Gronk himself? On a team that has Hill/Gio/Sanu/Jones coming back and AJG already? Wow

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
Eifert in same breath with Kelce or Gronk himself? On a team that has Hill/Gio/Sanu/Jones coming back and AJG already? Wow
amazing how many overhyped Bengals are on a team where everyone seems to hate the qb. Something doesn't add up.

Coeur de Lion said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
I'm an Eifert believer too, but GTFO on that.
Not at all AC forum, just a rhetorical; who do we like better, Ertz or Eifertt?

Eifert in the same tier as Gronk? Come on, I could see him making a jump like Kelce did last year, but even that is a long shot.

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
amazing how many overhyped Bengals are on a team where everyone seems to hate the qb. Something doesn't add up.
Buy Dalton!

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
That is a great point....either Dalton has a career yr or there will be some disappointed owners.My guess is Green does well and Eifert does pretty well too, but the ball will be spread too thin for the rest to live up.

I would and have been a Gio/Hill/Sanu/Jones seller.
I still say sell Green, but we'll see

cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
Soulfly3 said:
PPR, TE Premium (1/1.5)

Eifert + 1.04 + 1.06

for

Gronk
That is a great point....either Dalton has a career yr or there will be some disappointed owners.My guess is Green does well and Eifert does pretty well too, but the ball will be spread too thin for the rest to live up.

I would and have been a Gio/Hill/Sanu/Jones seller.
I still say sell Green, but we'll see
Even given the current prices? He's still a top shelf NFL talent just entering his prime. I'm trying to buy everywhere as he seems to be the cheapest of the top tier WRs.

Users who are viewing this thread