What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (2 Viewers)

Yes he'll be involved but we've seen enough to know what he is (a nice complementary back who can do a lot on limited touches if he can stay healthy) and what he isn't (a bellcow). There's room for both guys.
There is no 'bellcow' in the Saints offense. They run ~150 times less than the Bills. It could easily be 175 carries each for Ingram and Spiller (less than what Spiller had 2x) with Spiller getting most of the receptions.
The Bills run more than pretty much anyone in the league. Not sure how the Bills are relevant here. Anyways, even when Ingram split touches he averaged 15 touches per game. When Khiry was out that skyrocketed and Ingram played well. He had 250 touches last year (double digit every game) even after missing 3 games.

I suppose if you don't believe that Brees is slowing down or that Payton is full of #### when discussing their wanting to run more then I could see only 175 touches for Ingram. I think the more likely scenario is a greater commitment to the run and Ingram getting about 14-16 touches per game with upside when Spiller strains his earlobe.

Gave Tre Mason to the Gurley owner for the 2.6, which I used on...wait for it...Jameis Winston

just kidding - Mariota

i just traded Jimmy Garrapalo for Terrence williams >>>>>>>

in light of the news on Brady I assume thats why I got the offer.

It was offered to me I quickly hit accept but Im not sure now if was I the winner or looser here?? I have big ben and romo and thought well a wr3 or wr4 would be a good addition to my roster.

It was all good until here:

Then Gave: 2.6, 2.7, 2016 3

Got: Ingram, 2016 4
Two mid 2nds and a 2016 3rd is really cheap for Ingram, even if you don't think he'll be better than a lower end RB2. Given the moves NO have made, I'd bet on the over on him doing over/under his 2014 stats, though even if he does a little worse, I still think that's worth two mid 2nds.
They signed Spiller for more than they paid Ingram so I expect him to be very involved. I have a feeling people will be disappointed by Ingram this year.
Could be. Though it isn't like Spiller has had an amazing career up til now either. Certainly if it's PPR, I could see being a little more down on Ingram. I'm not super high on him either, but I think I'd have to bite at this price.

12 Team PPR

Team A gets: Adrian Peterson, Matt Asiata & 2016 3rd

Team B gets: C.J. Anderson, Montee Ball & 2016 4th (Team B is rebuilding)

12 team; 18 keepers; 24 man roster; PPR; Q,R,R,W,W,W,T,2Flex(R/W,W/T)

I traded Murray for Lynch.

I've had Turbin and Michael on my roster the last two years waiting for Lynch to retire. I lost some value but I gained stability.

Sent a 2016 2nd (late) with Jace Amaro (own Jimmy, Kelce, Olsen) for 3.07, 3.08, 3.09. Those picks became Chris Conley, Devin Smith and Mike Davis, 1 PPR, 1 QB.

16-team PPR $300 budget contract league QRWWTFFKDD

Team A: Gronkowski $37, 2015 1.14

Team B: Mike Evans $28, 2017 1st round pick

Gronk happens to be "holding out" in the league this year, which could be anywhere from 2-12 weeks. Owner can pay $71 to make him the highest paid TE and avoid holdout, but it's not likely to happen.

cstu said:
It was all good until here:

Then Gave: 2.6, 2.7, 2016 3

Got: Ingram, 2016 4
Two mid 2nds and a 2016 3rd is really cheap for Ingram, even if you don't think he'll be better than a lower end RB2. Given the moves NO have made, I'd bet on the over on him doing over/under his 2014 stats, though even if he does a little worse, I still think that's worth two mid 2nds.
They signed Spiller for more than they paid Ingram so I expect him to be very involved. I have a feeling people will be disappointed by Ingram this year.
both are very injury prone, so its a matter of survival with the two.

slackjawedyokel said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
fantasy hold out??

I like it
That adds an interesting twist...unless it's one of my players :hot:
The league is fantastic. Lots of crazy cutthroat strategies and ways to play. Restricted free agents and draft day events, etc. Crazy stuff but everyone loves it.
Not to get off topic but tell us more about the hold out rules.

Or just post a link to the league rules.

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

I was on the clock and he accepted and immediately took Agholor. I'm looking at getting 2 of Funchess, Coleman, Maxx, or Dorsett. I already got Cooper @1.3 and Parker @1.7.

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

I was on the clock and he accepted and immediately took Agholor. I'm looking at getting 2 of Funchess, Coleman, Maxx, or Dorsett. I already got Cooper @1.3 and Parker @1.7.
That is a really solid move. Coleman and Dorsett (or any of those two) for Agholor

Gave: 4.03, 2017 4th

Got: 3.08 (Buck Allen)

Gave: Allen Hurns, JT Thomas

Got: 3.09 (Deandre Smelter) 6.15
Allen

Is that Julius Thomas the TE?

slackjawedyokel said:
cstu said:
ghostguy123 said:
fantasy hold out??

I like it
That adds an interesting twist...unless it's one of my players :hot:
The league is fantastic. Lots of crazy cutthroat strategies and ways to play. Restricted free agents and draft day events, etc. Crazy stuff but everyone loves it.
Not to get off topic but tell us more about the hold out rules. Or just post a link to the league rules.
Here's the rules section, click on Contracts and you'll find the holdout provision.http://www.outoftheboxleague.com/rules.html

Last edited by a moderator:
FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

I'm curious how both Cooper fell to 3 and Parker fell to 7. Did Maxx Williams go top 5? I'm not in any TE premium leagues, curious how it affects the draft! Do you mind giving the first 10 picks?

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

I'm curious how both Cooper fell to 3 and Parker fell to 7. Did Maxx Williams go top 5? I'm not in any TE premium leagues, curious how it affects the draft! Do you mind giving the first 10 picks?
They're in the completed draft thread. :D

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

Cooper will fall to three in my draft. Maybe 4. Gurley will go 1st I'm 1.01 - Gordon will go 2nd (owner took all WRs last year) the guy with 1.3 is torn between white and cooper.

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

That is a really solid move. Coleman and Dorsett (or any of those two) for Agholor

AllenIs that Julius Thomas the TE?
JT Thomas, LB he was with Jax last year and is with NYG this year.

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

JT Thomas, LB he was with Jax last year and is with NYG this year.
Ahh yes. I would take Smelter for those 2

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

No its JT Thomas Linebacker for the Giants

A handful of notable trades in my leagues from this offseason:

League A: (12-team PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE)

• I traded pick 5.10 and 2016 3rd rounder FOR Andre Ellington and Stepfan Taylor
  • I traded Shonn Greene, Bishop Sankey, Doug Baldwin, picks 4.03 and 5.12 FOR Carlos Hyde
  • Adrian Peterson and DeAngelo Williams FOR picks 1.05, 2.05, 2016 2nd and 2016 3rd
  • Eric Ebron FOR picks 2.05 and 7.05
  • Travis Kelce and picks 5.02, 6.12, 7.12 FOR pick 1.05
  • I traded Michael Crabtree FOR pick 4.06
  • Stevan Ridley, Andrew Hawkins FOR Ryan Mathews, Chris Polk, Danny Woodhead
  • LeGarrette Blount FOR pick 3.04
  • I traded Trent Richardson FOR picks 4.12 and 2016 5th
League B: (10-team PPR, start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE)

• Ryan Mathews FOR 2016 3rd
  • Chris Ivory, Bilal Powell, Stevan Ridley FOR Tre Mason, Benny Cunningham, and Trey Watts
  • Branden Oliver FOR pick 3.09
  • LeGarrette Blount and pick 2.10 FOR Martavis Bryant
  • Brandon LaFell FOR pick 3.07
  • Larry Fitzgerald and Pierre Garcon FOR Tavon Austin and Jordan Reed

• I traded pick 5.10 and 2016 3rd rounder FOR Andre Ellington and Stepfan Taylor
  • I traded Shonn Greene, Bishop Sankey, Doug Baldwin, picks 4.03 and 5.12 FOR Carlos Hyde
  • Adrian Peterson and DeAngelo Williams FOR picks 1.05, 2.05, 2016 2nd and 2016 3rd

• Chris Ivory, Bilal Powell, Stevan Ridley FOR Tre Mason, Benny Cunningham, and Trey Watts
League A: You got Hyde and Ellington super cheaply. Someone got a good haul for Peterson. Too cheap to sell Ebron after he went, what, top 10 last year. Depending who is available at 1.05, I might prefer Kelce, so that one is at least close for me. The rest are mostly a wash, though I think selling Blount for a mid 3rd is too cheap (didn't think I'd be saying that at the end of last season, hah).

League B: Too cheap for Mathews, given the likelihood of Murray breaking down a bit this year. Blount and 2.10 for Bryant is really cheap for Bryant. 3.07 is too cheap for LaFell. The rest are mostly a wash for me.

14 Team PPR QB, 1-2 RB, 2-4 WR, 1-2 TE, K, D

Team A traded 2.05, 3.03, 3.06, 3.12

to

Team B for Rueben Randle, Markus Wheaton

League A: You got Hyde and Ellington super cheaply. Someone got a good haul for Peterson. Too cheap to sell Ebron after he went, what, top 10 last year. Depending who is available at 1.05, I might prefer Kelce, so that one is at least close for me. The rest are mostly a wash, though I think selling Blount for a mid 3rd is too cheap (didn't think I'd be saying that at the end of last season, hah).

League B: Too cheap for Mathews, given the likelihood of Murray breaking down a bit this year. Blount and 2.10 for Bryant is really cheap for Bryant. 3.07 is too cheap for LaFell. The rest are mostly a wash for me.
Pretty much agree completely.

Took a team over that had zero depth, zero picks (so no way to make depth) and an awful qb situation in a 2qb league. I had AJG, Julio, Lacy as assets (and older guys such as Gore, Fitz) with nothing of any value behind them so I went hardcore rebuild. Essentially I dealt the entire team: 12 team superflex ppr start 1, 2, 3, 1, superflex, 2x flex with 12 devy picks per year. If i had any picks this year I would have stood with the studs I had and built but I literally had only a late 4th. This is where I stand now (with a few 1st rounders next year and extra FAAB):

QB: Alex Smith, Sam Bradford, Cardale Jones, Hackenburg

RB: Denard, Fournette, Derek Henry, Ridley

WR: Alshon, Matthews, DGB, Funchess, Perriman

TE: Maxx Williams, Reed, Fleener

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

Or you could just answer the question with a link instead of making us go look through a thread that may or may not the one you're referencing.

FFPC 12-team TE Premium

Gave 1.10 2.9

Rec'd 1.12 and 2.1

Or you could just answer the question with a link instead of making us go look through a thread that may or may not the one you're referencing.
Sure, let me do your research for you: Gurley Gordon Cooper White Yeldon Perriman Parker Abdullah DGB Agholor Coleman Maxx Dorsett

You sold really low on Sankey. I don't like it but it comes down to pure player evaluation so if you've given up on him then the trade is fine.

B I'll take the Mathews side and Bryant side easily

You sold really low on Sankey. I don't like it but it comes down to pure player evaluation so if you've given up on him then the trade is fine.B I'll take the Mathews side and Bryant side easily
wanted to sell while he actually had value. Regardless, how was that selling low anyway?

You sold really low on Sankey. I don't like it but it comes down to pure player evaluation so if you've given up on him then the trade is fine.

B I'll take the Mathews side and Bryant side easily
That trade was Sankey and a bunch of trash for Hyde. I think it was a good deal.

I also like the Martavus trade and most of the others for you.

The only ones I don't like are the giving away of Ryan Matthews and Blount for 3rds.

10 team 1ppr start 1qb/2rb/3wr/1te/1 super flex/idp - contract league

I traded Vernon Davis, 2.2, 2016 second

For

Gronk (1 year left on contract)

It's essentially 2.2, my 2016 2nd and Vernon Davis for a 1 year rental of Gronk. After the year is up he goes into UFA where he'll go to the highest bidder, odds are I won't have enough cash to win him back.

10 team 1ppr start 1qb/2rb/3wr/1te/1 super flex/idp - contract league

I traded Vernon Davis, 2.2, 2016 second

For

Gronk (1 year left on contract)

It's essentially 2.2, my 2016 2nd and Vernon Davis for a 1 year rental of Gronk. After the year is up he goes into UFA where he'll go to the highest bidder, odds are I won't have enough cash to win him back.
GRONK

You sold really low on Sankey. I don't like it but it comes down to pure player evaluation so if you've given up on him then the trade is fine.B I'll take the Mathews side and Bryant side easily
wanted to sell while he actually had value. Regardless, how was that selling low anyway?
Because his value is at an all time low point. He was the #3 rookie pick in a stacked WR class iirc. I mean, his value could do down even more but it's definitely at a low compared to where it's been. And much of the reason is because the situation around him was terrible, and he wasn't good enough to make up the difference. It could end up working out for you. gl

25 man roster. Qb/2rb/3wr/1te/1flex

1pt ppr

Team a gives l Fitzgerald

Team B gives Funchess and $150 WW continuous running $200 added per yr budget

Team A gives L McCoy and DMC for

Team B gives K White and TJ Yeldon

Team A gives R Randle

Team B gives Andre Williams

Users who are viewing this thread