What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Official 2015 Off-Season Dynasty Completed Trades Thread** (3 Viewers)

Team A traded Alfred Blue and Arian Foster for

Team B traded Matt Asiata, Jarvis Landry, 2016 2nd rounder

14 team devy (second rounders depressed in value by 5-8 picks), tiered PPR, start 2RB/3WR/TE/flex. Team B finished well out of the playoffs in 2014, Team A made the playoffs.

jeaton6 said:
12 Team PPR.

Gave 1.1, 2016 1 (7-12, hopefully 12!now that I did this), Eifert, 2016 2 (5-8).

Got Gronk and 3.9
I think you gave up way too much to get that little push over the top. If you don't win you'll be kicking yourself at the end of the year.
Could be. I don't think it's a little push over the top though. I like Eifert but as a low TE1 in the long run. Obviously Gurley is a stud in the making (no guarantees though). If Gurley and Eifert turn out to be who we think they are and I don't win you're probably right. Will definitely revisit this one this year.

14 team devy (second rounders depressed in value by 5-8 picks), tiered PPR, start 2RB/3WR/TE/flex. Team B finished well out of the playoffs in 2014, Team A made the playoffs.
I'm team B here. I did finish 2nd to last in 2014. However, I went through a major rebuild project. I'm now a borderline playoff team in this league, and prior to the draft was hoping to start Tre Mason at one of my RB spots. That's obviously not gonna work out so well. Hence the need for Foster. I still have a lot of young WRs with talent (OBJ, Parker, Adams, Latimer, Lockett, Boyd) and a couple veterans as well (Roddy, Wallace). Really needed to help out my RB corp if I wanted to compete, and the price to acquire Foster is far less than any other RB that can get me that kind of production.

Just thought some perspective may help, as most teams that finish "well out of the playoffs" wouldn't have any use for Foster.

10 team 2QB 3WR 2RB 2TE 2Flex .5ppr 25 man rosters

I traded: 2017 2nd (I would guess late but who knows)

Got: Terrance West

I want a piece of that backfield even though I prefer Crowell there. Also might be getting Crowell in another deal.

Team A gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.03;Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.10;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.04;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.05;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.10

Team B gave up Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick

12 team standard scoring, IDP, contract league (50 years across 25 roster spots). Start 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex.

Eifert (2)

ODB (6)

For

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm team B here. I did finish 2nd to last in 2014. However, I went through a major rebuild project. I'm now a borderline playoff team in this league, and prior to the draft was hoping to start Tre Mason at one of my RB spots. That's obviously not gonna work out so well. Hence the need for Foster. I still have a lot of young WRs with talent (OBJ, Parker, Adams, Latimer, Lockett, Boyd) and a couple veterans as well (Roddy, Wallace). Really needed to help out my RB corp if I wanted to compete, and the price to acquire Foster is far less than any other RB that can get me that kind of production. Just thought some perspective may help, as most teams that finish "well out of the playoffs" wouldn't have any use for Foster.
I like the Foster side no matter what the situation.

Sure, I agree with what you guys are saying in general, I think I'm just not quite so low on McCoy yet. This offseason, Lynch has been commanding something like a late 1st + late 2nd, and Peterson has been all over the place, but seems like at least a mid/late 1st. Given those kinds of values, I think I'd prefer to gamble on McCoy looking good and trying to get two firsts out of him, and if he looks bad, still be able to recoup a late 1st at least. But it's a gamble for sure, and 1.06 will be a nice rookie, so I understand :)
I'm with you and a buyer of McCoy. I offered the 1.02 for him straight up and got rejected.

12 team standard scoring, IDP, contract league (50 years across 25 roster spots). Start 1 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 flex.

Eifert (2)

ODB (6)

For

Really cheap for OBJ, since Eifert alone is worth probably an early 2nd. You're looking at something like two mid 1sts + a mid 2nd for OBJ, should've been able to get more for him.

Sure, I agree with what you guys are saying in general, I think I'm just not quite so low on McCoy yet. This offseason, Lynch has been commanding something like a late 1st + late 2nd, and Peterson has been all over the place, but seems like at least a mid/late 1st. Given those kinds of values, I think I'd prefer to gamble on McCoy looking good and trying to get two firsts out of him, and if he looks bad, still be able to recoup a late 1st at least. But it's a gamble for sure, and 1.06 will be a nice rookie, so I understand :)
I'm with you and a buyer of McCoy. I offered the 1.02 for him straight up and got rejected.
Dang. Wish I could get the #2 in the league I own him. But then we only start 1-2 rb.

Dang. Wish I could get the #2 in the league I own him. But then we only start 1-2 rb.
Yeah. That's probably part of the issue. It's a start 2 RB league.

Eifert (2)

ODB (6)

For

Really cheap for OBJ, since Eifert alone is worth probably an early 2nd. You're looking at something like two mid 1sts + a mid 2nd for OBJ, should've been able to get more for him.
It is even worse because you have to start 3 receivers in that league.

I think he did you a favor, I wouldn't give more than 1.05 or 1.06for McCoy

Based on his reaction, my offer belonged in the "what trade offer were you laughed at" thread.

Based on his reaction, my offer belonged in the "what trade offer were you laughed at" thread.
Sounds like it, or maybe he is still living in 2012

10 team PPR superflex

Gave:

Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Year 2015 Draft Pick 3.04

Year 2015 Draft Pick 6.03

Year 2015 Draft Pick 7.03

Got:

Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.02

Year 2015 Draft Pick 5.06

2 year rebuild almost complete. Had an older team with guys like Romo, Rivers, Welker and Charles before starting the rebuild.

Now I have:

Stafford/RG3/Foles/Mallett

Stewart/Sims/McKinnon

OBJ/Jeffrey/Evans/Floyd

Eifert/Ertz/Cameron

Also have the 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.08, 2.01, 2.02, 2.03, 2.08, 3.03, 3.06 and 3.08.

10 team PPR superflex

Gave:

Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Got:

2 year rebuild almost complete. Had an older team with guys like Romo, Rivers, Welker and Charles before starting the rebuild.

Now I have:

Stafford/RG3/Foles/Mallett

Stewart/Sims/McKinnon

OBJ/Jeffrey/Evans/Floyd

Eifert/Ertz/Cameron

Also have the 1.01, 1.03, 1.04, 1.08, 2.01, 2.02, 2.03, 2.08, 3.03, 3.06 and 3.08.
I'll take 2.02 over Stills/3.04 any day of the week, even more so in 10 team and even more so in superflex. 2.02 should be top choice of that 3rd tier of guys.

ETA: Actually bottom of 2nd tier, forgot it was 10 teams despite writing it.

10 team PPR superflex

Gave:

Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Got:

I'll take 2.02 over Stills/3.04 any day of the week, even more so in 10 team and even more so in superflex. 2.02 should be top choice of that 3rd tier of guys.

I like Stills quite a bit and we went back and forth a few times before settling on this combo of picks. I just didn't think he would crack my lineup with the WRs I already have and needed to consolidate some depth with so many picks.

10 team PPR superflex

Gave:

Stills, Kenny MIA WR

Got:

I like Stills quite a bit and we went back and forth a few times before settling on this combo of picks. I just didn't think he would crack my lineup with the WRs I already have and needed to consolidate some depth with so many picks.
in larger, non-superflex leagues I'd probably take the Stills side but in your league and situation it's a very good deal for you.

12 team non-PPR, normal lineups

Jarvis Landry for 2.06 (Dorsett)
another trade where format is key. I'm taking Landry in PPR but in non-PPR give me Dorsett. Even more so if the rest of my lineup is safer players, as I'd like to add the potential for a high score Dorsett will bring to any game.

3 trades before/during the ongoing rookie draft:

Gave: Cooper(1.02), Asiata

Got: 1.04(KWhite), Ellington

gave:3.02

Got: Tavon Austin

Gave: Cruz

Got: Helu

Traded: 3.10, 4.04, 2016 4th

Got: Khiry Robinson

Hoping for a trade, if not I think he'll be a good RFA RB next year

Here are the 3 trades I did this offseason:

2.9 for 3.9 and 2016 2nd

3.9 and 3.11 for Ryan Matthews and 2016 3rd (I have Murray)

1.11 and Cobb for Julio and 2.9

I will take Foster I think

12 team PPR:

1.2 for 1.4, Latimer, 2016 3
I might do that depending who is around at 1.04

I traded: 2017 2nd (I would guess late but who knows)

Got: Terrance West

I want a piece of that backfield even though I prefer Crowell there. Also might be getting Crowell in another deal.
I am avoiding the CLE RB dumpster fire but that is probably a decent bet

Team A gave up Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.03;Year 2015 Draft Pick 2.10;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.04;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.05;Year 2015 Draft Pick 4.10

Team B gave up Year 2016 Round 1 Draft Pick
I might do that id the 1st isn't a top 3 pick. Decent players around at 2.03 in most drafts...the right one and I would do it

Eifert (2)

ODB (6)

For

OBJ/Eifert

12 tm PPR superflex idp

nmt

1.1 (gurley)

for

1.10, 2.10. 3.2, 2016 1st
1.01 unless that 2016 1st is pretty early

what value does Austin have? Would much rather have rookies available in that spot
Yeah I am probably 50-50 on that one. Austin likely has better upside the rookies there but may never realize it. Either way I figured worth a shot

what value does Austin have? Would much rather have rookies available in that spot
Yeah I am probably 50-50 on that one. Austin likely has better upside the rookies there but may never realize it. Either way I figured worth a shot
Don't like the Cooper/White one - but I'm higher on Cooper and more skeptical of White than most.

Tavon is a freakish talent that hasn't been used properly - he's worth a 3rd to find out if someone can take advantage of him, maybe after he leaves the Rams. If you've got deep rosters the 3.1 is a good price.

Don't believe Cruz will ever come back and play effectively. Not high on Helu but think he'll catch 50 passes.

Don't like the Cooper/White one - but I'm higher on Cooper and more skeptical of White than most.

Tavon is a freakish talent that hasn't been used properly - he's worth a 3rd to find out if someone can take advantage of him, maybe after he leaves the Rams. If you've got deep rosters the 3.1 is a good price.

Don't believe Cruz will ever come back and play effectively. Not high on Helu but think he'll catch 50 passes.
3.02 could easily net a 2nd from this draft, so value wise he's giving up that. I'd take my chances on Kenny Bell, Smelter, or one of the 5 or 6 RBs going off the board in that range

LMF said:
Here are the 3 trades I did this offseason:

2.9 for 3.9 and 2016 2nd

3.9 and 3.11 for Ryan Matthews and 2016 3rd (I have Murray)

1.11 and Cobb for Julio and 2.9
Depends on the 2016 2nd projection, good move if very early. Somewhat neutral if not.

Good deal on Mathews/3rd for you.

Assuming no surprises in the top 10, I like the Julio side. Cobb and the late 1st is certainly capable of winning this deal though.

Users who are viewing this thread