What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official 2020 Election General*** (2 Viewers)

Sharpie-Gate in AZ.  Who knows what's going with that junk.....but isn't it the fault of the voter if they use the wrong pen?
The pens were withheld dammit!  Because they're republican! 
Reminds me of the day Trump had a dozen or so frontline HC workers in the Oval Office. Remember the nurse lady who said “we’re doing our best but the PPE supplies have been l, err, well, sporadic...sometimes.”

TRUMP: well sporadic for you but they haven’t been sporadic in other places.

“Right, right, of course.”

Then a doctor on the other side of the room started talking about the acute levels of trauma being experienced by HCW bc they had never dealt with this level of unrelenting death, the resultant PTSD, the...

TRUMP: {looking bored, interrupts the doctor} Death, right...lot of deaths. Before I forget, did everyone get a pen?

Opens drawer on the Resolute desk, removes a fistful of pens.

TRUMP: Here you go...here you go...you want two? You have kids? Go ahead, we got a million of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just utter madness that somehow people thinking using a sharpie vs a ball point pen is a conspiracy to make their votes invalid. I would think the machine readers would read a marker better than a ballpoint where the circle may not be completely filled in. This makes no sense. INSANITY. What is wrong with people?

Jeremy Duda
@jeremyduda
 · 1h
Fun fact: Maricopa County used the same ballot counting machines with Sharpies in the primary this year. I don’t recall and complaints, protests or conspiracy theories.

It's just utter madness that somehow people thinking using a sharpie vs a ball point pen is a conspiracy to make their votes invalid. I would think the machine readers would read a marker better than a ballpoint where the circle may not be completely filled in. This makes no sense. INSANITY. What is wrong with people?
They just need something to blame for their loss.  After all, that's what their dear leader has been doing for years.  Blaming others.  

I wish all the networks had killed that speech.  Very damaging for this nation.  
Non of them have the balls and they are all used to spread their sides propaganda and agenda. However they all work for the corporate elitist so nothing changes. It's better to divide people so it's easier for both sides to screw us over. If we all came together as one the corporate elite and politicians would be screwed for good 

Non of them have the balls and they are all used to spread their sides propaganda and agenda. However they all work for the corporate elitist so nothing changes. It's better to divide people so it's easier for both sides to screw us over. If we all came together as one the corporate elite and politicians would be screwed for good 
I thought MSNBC killed it?

actual Twitter Q from a PhD candidate

So if a GA Trump supporter in the military hadn't voted before, they can see what's happening now and vote by tomorrow?
it’s a cesspool

Last edited by a moderator:
The one thing I'll say is that I'll never leave my house promoting any type of political agenda (not that I've done that in the past).  It's too dangerous at this point.  
Try not to even talk about it amongst friends or coworkers unless its those I know who won't have an issue with what.I said or I know agree to a degree with me. Today my co worker and I were talking how half our store is Republican and how could they vote against their own rights. Trump is anti Union and so many other things that are beneficial to them. We both agreed some of our co workers are just incredible racist while others just need the right person to pull them in the right direction. Heck I've heard my Dairy Manager and two others drop N bombs around me multiple times over the years. I'm not black but I've been taken aback or shocked by some of the stuff said or done by some of my co workers. 

This exchange the Trump lawyers had  in court today in Philly is gold. 

Judge Paul Diamond to the Trump campaign lawyer:
Diamond: Are your observers in the counting room?
Trump campaign: "There's a non zero number of people in the room"
Diamond: "I’m asking you as a member of the bar of this court: are people representing the Donald J Trump for president, representing the plaintiffs, in that room?"

Trump campaign lawyer: "Yes."

Diamond: "I'm sorry, then what's your problem?"

https://twitter.com/kadhim/status/1324491213693739011

Users who are viewing this thread