What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*Official 2020 Philadelphia Eagles Thread* Humanity will never recover from the most horrible event to happen in the last 100 years: Doug Pederson pla (1 Viewer)

Oh God. He gets a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Correct.  Honestly this isn't a team that's winning a Super Bowl this year with or without AB.  It makes zero sense for a team like the Eagles to go after him.  He's such a freaking cancer.  For a team like the Seahawks, it makes a lot more sense (although I still wouldn't do it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct.  Honestly this isn't a team that's winning a Super Bowl this year with or without AB.  It makes zero sense for a team like the Eagles to go after him.  He's such a freaking cancer.  For a team like the Seahawks, it makes a lot more sense (although I still wouldn't do it).
Seattle's rolling and has 2 really good WR that are unselfish. I don't know why they'd bring that curse upon themselves.

It's hard to believe that I'm actually leaning towards starting Fulgham over Keenan Allen, Lockett and Diontae Johnson but I can't argue with results.   :shrug:  

I'd take Josh Gordon before I took AB 

It's hard to believe that I'm actually leaning towards starting Fulgham over Keenan Allen, Lockett and Diontae Johnson but I can't argue with results.   :shrug:  
Huh who are your other WRs? I'm starting Tyreke, Allen and using Fulgham as my flex this week. Allen has a very juicy matchup with Jacksonville and I'm deciding on starting Hubert or Rodgers just because of how bad the Jags Secondary has been. I also got Justin Jackson going in that game as my RB2 to Conner. 

Huh who are your other WRs? I'm starting Tyreke, Allen and using Fulgham as my flex this week. Allen has a very juicy matchup with Jacksonville and I'm deciding on starting Hubert or Rodgers just because of how bad the Jags Secondary has been. I also got Justin Jackson going in that game as my RB2 to Conner. 
Ridley and Fuller.  Embarrassment of riches at WR position.  Not so much anywhere else.   :lol:  

Per PFF, pressures allowed yesterday:

Jamon Brown: 9

Every OL not named Jamon Brown, combined: 4

Don't watch this clip on a full stomach.

Calias Campbell and his 3 sacks can probably expect DPoW, so maybe Brown getting a fruit basket as a thank you is something good that will come out of this.

Jamon Brown adjusts his glove while Carson is running for his life

:lmao:

ETA - technically not one OF THE 9 pressures he gave up, probably felt like he had earned a break

”taking my 15”
wonderful comparison of OL you want to have on your team, and OL you do. not sure how many LTs get across the field and block downfield, but this is fun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm37lkymcrE&ab_channel=Joeyshakes72  (55 seconds in)

And man, i don't know how you even evaluate some of these players anymore. Seems like being a scout is half guessing, or you need a true psychological personality exam on each prospect. 

i am glad somebody highlighted this play. Wish they tried Mailata a bit on defense, but so glad this kid didn't turn into a total bust. i'd be happy with him playing out LT for years to come:

https://twitter.com/EaglesXOs/status/1318285351153270784
The reviews from many appear to be great so far and he’s gone against a couple of the better fronts you’ll see. 

It does pain me though knowing they thought Peters was the better option and even paid him more to move over while we had an adequate replacement. This had all the making of us developing him just in time for someone else to take him in his prime. This staff and evaluators worry the #### out of me sometimes. 

It seems like year after year too. We all knew Ward was better than what we had last year and it took forever.  We see Folgham now and it’s shocking how well he’s done. Look at some of the OL replacements. Sweat versus Barnett...Gerry still out there. Like someone actually looked at Jamon Brown, in practice and thought he’d do well. Some of these are just egregious. I’m actually worried they will sign Ertz to some kind of big money deal. 

The reviews from many appear to be great so far and he’s gone against a couple of the better fronts you’ll see. 

It does pain me though knowing they thought Peters was the better option and even paid him more to move over while we had an adequate replacement. This had all the making of us developing him just in time for someone else to take him in his prime. This staff and evaluators worry the #### out of me sometimes. 

It seems like year after year too. We all knew Ward was better than what we had last year and it took forever.  We see Folgham now and it’s shocking how well he’s done. Look at some of the OL replacements. Sweat versus Barnett...Gerry still out there. Like someone actually looked at Jamon Brown, in practice and thought he’d do well. Some of these are just egregious. I’m actually worried they will sign Ertz to some kind of big money deal. 
Yep. Definitely an issue. Who's making these decisions? 

Fulgham I think was a case that the coaches didn't get enough time to mess him up. They just threw him in and he did what he knew how to do. 

I just keep looking over the offense and I can’t say we can win. We are missing SOOOOO MUCH!
Except the Giants are awful. I feel bad for the guys in the Giants thread, they're a bit delusional, but this team is hot garbage and will be for awhile with that GM/coach. If the Eagles lose tonight might as well pack it up this year.

I agree. He’s been bad for sure. Perfect example was that 2-point play but it’s hard to call plays when you’re so limited with who you have to work with. 
I dunno man, all these Wentz rushes in the green zone, the freaking 4th down fade to Hakeem Butler on his first offensive snap with the team.

I agree. He’s been bad for sure. Perfect example was that 2-point play but it’s hard to call plays when you’re so limited with who you have to work with. 
Agree completely.  But when you're that limited, you kick the FG in that situation against a really bad team knowing that there is plenty of time in the game.  Going for it made absolutely no sense in that situation.  I wonder how big his ego is and if it's getting in the way of smart coaching.  

Agree completely.  But when you're that limited, you kick the FG in that situation against a really bad team knowing that there is plenty of time in the game.  Going for it made absolutely no sense in that situation.  I wonder how big his ego is and if it's getting in the way of smart coaching.  
He’s frantic this year for sure. A lot looks forced and almost like he’s panicking. 

Insein said:
Can we pay our respects to Djax as this is mostly likely the end of his career. It did t go well the 2nd time around and I will always hate Chip Kelly for cutting him. One of my favorite players for the Eagles. 
I wanted to do somethings to Chip I won't say on this board in fear of a ban after that. It was dumb. And the fact he was ready to ship both Jackson and McCoy off in the same offseason but the backlash for the Jackson release made them wait to trade McCoy the next year. Granted in the long run Trading Shady looks like it was a great idea. How we replaced him wasn't. I heard both players were pretty popular in that locker room and Jackson flat out cut opened some eyes but players got pissed after the hit piece came out all calling it BS. When Shady got traded the next year thats when a lot of the players stopped listening to Chip. Peters putting during the MNF/SNF game against Was and Chip not going for it down in the 4th QTR was the icing on top. Lurie wasted no time (considering also what Duce Staley was relaying to him from players to tell Lurie) in firing Chip the next day. 

On a brighter note that PR against the Giants I will always remember that and where I was. At work listening to Merril call it with one of my best friends and co workers who's like the older sister I never had. Always loved the kid and Andy treated him like his own son when they were here. I think DeSean success was the reason he took a chance on Tyreke Hill when he went to KC and drafted him. Dude has his faults but if this is the end it's a ####ty way to end his career. That first drive was flashbacks to old Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread