What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 16 Spoiler Thread*** (1 Viewer)

I don't think Nicole knew about bomb squad when she made her nominations. Might have been different if she did. I can't remember, but think Hayden found out about it but didn't tell her.

Brittany :cry: Cody's right to take her out though.
If Derrick was as smart as he thinks he is he would push to vote out Donnie. If Donnie wins a hoh after the twist ends imo he puts up Derrick and Frankie don't think Brittany would.

I don't think Nicole knew about bomb squad when she made her nominations. Might have been different if she did. I can't remember, but think Hayden found out about it but didn't tell her.

Brittany :cry: Cody's right to take her out though.
If Derrick was as smart as he thinks he is he would push to vote out Donnie. If Donnie wins a hoh after the twist ends imo he puts up Derrick and Frankie don't think Brittany would.
No chance he puts up the other 2 members of Team America.

Zach's talking Britt up big time, telling her he will vote for her but not campaign for her, giving her some ideas on how to campaign, and ultimately, convinced her to call a house meeting tonight.

(He knows she has no chance of staying. He's just bored :lmao: )

Cody is PISSED at Zach.

If Britt does call a housemeeting, tonight could be fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zach: What are the chances, one to ten, that you & I go on a date after this?

Vic: First you'd have to apologize to my parents for all the crap you said about me.

Zach: So, zero

Why did Donny get nominated as the replacement? Are they backdooring him?
As of last night it looks like it'll be 10-0 to evict Britt. (not sure why Donny was the replacement nom, except that there weren't really any better options (Derrick, Frankie, Zach, Caleb, Christine, Nicole, Hayden)

Frankie's grandfather died yesterday and looks like they are planning to throw hoh to him. This season just continues to go down hill.

throwing the HOH comp? how about talking him in to leaving? only second season watching but this game doesn't seem that hard. it must be brutal to be locked in there with that many people and always being watched. messes up their focus

Hopefully Donnie Amber and Jocosta have the sense not to throw it. Everyone else is pretty much on his side and don't really care.

Frankie probably nomming Vic/Joc.

Zach changing his mind every 5 minutes, but leaning Nicole/Hayden and backdoor Amber or Caleb.

Cody had a thought, don't evict Amber until jury, then Caleb will basically want to be evicted. 10 left now, last year's jury was 9. Caleb at this point might prefer being in jury with Amber to the 500k, so evicting Amber just before jury could set him off and give us something worth watching.

Nicole's in trouble, Christine is throwing her under the bus to the detonators.

TenTimes said:
Frankie probably nomming Vic/Joc.

Zach changing his mind every 5 minutes, but leaning Nicole/Hayden and backdoor Amber or Caleb.

Cody had a thought, don't evict Amber until jury, then Caleb will basically want to be evicted. 10 left now, last year's jury was 9. Caleb at this point might prefer being in jury with Amber to the 500k, so evicting Amber just before jury could set him off and give us something worth watching.

Nicole's in trouble, Christine is throwing her under the bus to the detonators.
I hope Hayden gets a nom. He's been skating along for the whole season, all the while trying to diddle little Nicole. She's too good for him.

nice. last night zach kept saying he wanted to put up christine but nobody liked it.

amber, christine, nicole, victoria, and brittany have all voted to evict a girl all but once (devin), starting with the girl who wanted to unite the girls.

i'm hopeful for the second half of this season. all we need are for jocasta and victoria to go and this will be fun again. double eviction transition to solo HOH with joc and vic going, too good to be true? i would forgive them for these first 36 days.

This has to be the dumbest cast ever, getting to the point of being unwatchable already
Law of Unintended Consequences. Battle of the Block ensures that stronger players have more power, ergo is disfavors counter alliances and bold moves (at least early on). Later, it should get more interesting.

Goes to show you how bad a player Devin was. The game was virtually rigged in his favor, and yet he found a way to melt down by Week 3.

Fact is, way the game is structured, an alliance of strong players makes it riskier than usual to vote or conspire against "the House."

After watching this memorial I'll say it.

I miss the racist.
:goodposting:

Didn't really think it could get much worse(over last season)and it clearly has.I can hardly even watch anymore it's that bad,Thursday night and right after they play the Veto comp is the best times to watch otherwise wait till the next eviction,rinse and repeat.

I miss the racist.
:goodposting: Didn't really think it could get much worse(over last season)and it clearly has.I can hardly even watch anymore it's that bad,Thursday night and right after they play the Veto comp is the best times to watch otherwise wait till the next eviction,rinse and repeat.
Have you noticed how all the minorities are going first? Jocasta or Amber will be out next. Let's vote out another black girl "but we aren't anything like last season".

I miss the racist.
:goodposting: Didn't really think it could get much worse(over last season)and it clearly has.I can hardly even watch anymore it's that bad,Thursday night and right after they play the Veto comp is the best times to watch otherwise wait till the next eviction,rinse and repeat.
Have you noticed how all the minorities are going first? Jocasta or Amber will be out next. Let's vote out another black girl "but we aren't anything like last season".
Until you just mentioned it I never thought of it.I'm more pissed at how bad most are at this game,sure we have a few "gamers" in the house but overall they are pretty bad at this and it's not really even debatable.

When one side of the house runs everything and the other side is just happy to be on t.v. this is the result,a very bad game and horrible feeds.

Maybe it gets better once it gets down to the alliance fighting each other but I have serious doubts it will.

And who the hell came up with having to give a nickname to your group/alliance? Watching Cody and Derrick try to come up with a nickname for their final 2 alliance was worse than watching paint dry.

And who the hell came up with having to give a nickname to your group/alliance? Watching Cody and Derrick try to come up with a nickname for their final 2 alliance was worse than watching paint dry.
Production wants them to name alliances so Julie can look like a idiot when two days after she pimps them on TV then have moved on to the next one

Production wants them to name alliances so Julie can look like a idiot when two days after she pimps them on TV then have moved on to the next one
Mile High, you. are not. allowed to. speak. about production.

Mile High, you. are not. allowed to. speak. about production.
:rofl:

Maybe Zach grows a set today at the Veto meeting and goes hard against Amber to start this "fight" that has to go for 20 seconds or more to get the 5K for TA.The last attempt was flat out pathetic.

This "I don't deserve to be on the block, that houseguest over there does" tactic, is it common over the seasons among the weaker players, or is it just this cast?

This "I don't deserve to be on the block, that houseguest over there does" tactic, is it common over the seasons among the weaker players, or is it just this cast?
There's always some. I think this cast has alot of recruits and they seem to be the worst offenders. BB needs drama and to bring the drama you need some alpha females in the cast. This season has none which is bad for feeds.

Users who are viewing this thread