What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Big Brother 17 LIVE FEEDS Thread*** Steeeeeve-UHhhhh (1 Viewer)

One of the twins wins it. No way Vanessa gets to the final two.

That Becky and JMac convo was interesting.They want to work with James and Meg now and try to bring Steve into the mix.Steve walks in right after Becky leaves and has a short convo with him as well and states he told JMac not to use the veto and he was fine with how it went down in that he did what he had to do.

Next HOH will be huge.

Meanwhile Vanessa is coaching up her side by going over questions for the next comp which they think will be a days type of quiz.

Meg continues to be confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Becky and JMac convo was interesting.They want to work with James and Meg now and try to bring Steve into the mix.Steve walks in right after Becky leaves and has a short convo with him as well and states he told JMac not to use the veto and he was fine with how it went down in that he did what he had to do.

Next HOH will be huge.
4 vs 4 should be interesting. Jamesis side has the better comp players

So now you have the following three groups:

1. Vanessa, Liz, Julia, Austin

2. James, Meg, Becky

3. John, Steve

John and Steve, by their actions and non-actions tonight, are clearly not aligned with group 2. In the absence of 2 and 3 joining forces, group 1 prevails from here on out. Just dumb dumb dumb by group 3. That group 1 alliance is rock solid. I guess the only hope is that Vanessa realizes she is #4 in her alliance and defects to another group when there is 6 or 7 left.
There's no reason for Group 1 to not bring John and Steve in to make their side 6 again. Would make all the sense in the world to me.
Vanessa and James agree to combine Groups 1 & 2 (minus Becky) into a final 6 called Brass Tacks. About an hour later Vanessa and Steve agree to combine Groups 1 & 3 into a final 6.

I'm not convinced Vanessa has been throwing the HOH's. Shes the queen of the "no backdoors and lets not put each other on the block" deals right before these HOH comps. She did it to Meg last night, and Becky the week before.

Becky and Jmac are interesting right now.

The "I told you so" rant Becky went on about Vanessa to James, Meg and JMac last night was pretty good.

I kind of understand why they went with Shelli, but they might not have another chance to get Vanessa out.

It could be possible Austin has Liz do his dirty work this week and try and backdoor Vanessa.He kind of hinted at it this morning and it would not surprise me at all if he tries to pull this off.With that said, I still expect to see JMac and Becky up on the block.

It could be possible Austin has Liz do his dirty work this week and try and backdoor Vanessa.He kind of hinted at it this morning and it would not surprise me at all if he tries to pull this off.With that said, I still expect to see JMac and Becky up on the block.
Yeah i expect it to be John and Becky. Sounds like they want to keep Becky now over John. They gave Becky some information if she spills it they vote her out if not it's john.

Yeah i expect it to be John and Becky. Sounds like they want to keep Becky now over John. They gave Becky some information if she spills it they vote her out if not it's john.
Yeah the thinking was Becky would go after Vanessa but they really have no idea how close she is to Johnny Mac either so that could backfire if she wins another HOH.

tom22406 said:
Why would Austin want to get his hands dirty at this point? Let one of James, Becky or Jon go home and don't become a target. And the twins have to know that they are going to be targeted at some point but I think they can somewhat trust Austin and Venessa (for now). If I'm Liz I put up James and John.

Becky blew Vanessa's game up to Austin/Twins real late last night with a Fruity Pebbles diagram. Basically showed how she's always changing alliances and deals week to week. That's when Austin said "we need to keep Becky so she can take out Vanessa" and Becky passed the target to JMac.

Hoping it gave Austin the nudge he needed to go after Vanessa starting right now.

Hoping it gave Austin the nudge he needed to go after Vanessa starting right now.
I would be on board with this if it was 2 weeks from now. I wouldn't weaken your alliance yet with so many left in the house. Take out James/John/Becky now and let Vanessa get targeted by someone else or so it yourself in a couple weeks time.

I was somewhat surprised that Jackie was the 2nd elimination but in hindsight I'm glad. Other than filling out a bikini I don't see that she ha done much at all (I'd probably say the same if it was Meg that was gone). I hate seeing a deserving player getting the boot on double elimination because things didn't break their way.

I would be on board with this if it was 2 weeks from now. I wouldn't weaken your alliance yet with so many left in the house. Take out James/John/Becky now and let Vanessa get targeted by someone else or so it yourself in a couple weeks time.
I don't think it happens this week either but Austin does need to start thinking about his resume IF he somehow makes it to the finals.Right now the only ones I can see him beating are Meg and Julia given what little he has won(only a dual HOH win).

BTW say what you want about Becky, she's got some game. It's bad that she still thinks she's working with the Goblins, but she found out the house was against her late last night, had a 10 minute cry (typ.) then composed herself in time for her turn to talk with Liz.. I thought it was pointless to even go up, but she made one of the better campaigns of the season and maybe temporarily saved herself. She showed Austin something about Vanessa I'm not sure he was aware of, right when he was starting to doubt her himself.

There really is no reason for Liz to nominate Becky except that Vanessa is telling her to. Becky's never considered Austin/Twins for nomination. Worst part is she's taking JMac down with her. I like this Becky v. Vanessa rivalry that's forming, hope it lasts a few weeks.

I don't think it happens this week either but Austin does need to start thinking about his resume IF he somehow makes it to the finals.Right now the only ones I can see him beating are Meg and Julia given what little he has won(only a dual HOH win).
Why does Austin think he's "Judas" when he votes the way everyone else in the house does most of the time. Last night he said something about being Judas when he voted for Shelli, but then she got all votes except on, I believe. I don't get his "judas" schtick.

If Vanessa yells at you, your face turns grey.

That line from JMac a few days ago, and Becky's campaigning the past few days have exposed Vanessa's game to the house. Like someone else said, change gears and coast for a little.

yeah whatever :lmao: frustrating season for JMac

Why does Austin think he's "Judas" when he votes the way everyone else in the house does most of the time. Last night he said something about being Judas when he voted for Shelli, but then she got all votes except on, I believe. I don't get his "judas" schtick.
I can only recall once or twice him throwing in a hinky vote so I get your point.Judas was supposed to be his evil side that everyone should fear but all it looks like to me is just a way to try and look good for the cameras,much like the Johnny Mac shtick.My guess is they(production) want them to play these characters up.

I can only recall once or twice him throwing in a hinky vote so I get your point.Judas was supposed to be his evil side that everyone should fear but all it looks like to me is just a way to try and look good for the cameras,much like the Johnny Mac shtick.My guess is they(production) want them to play these characters up.
Yes, Big Brother would definitely want him to do something like that. I'm really not convinced he is this big mastermind either, although I[m not a feed watcher so perhaps I'm wrong. My impression is he's just a pretty creepy guy. If he treated Liz outside the house as he does inside, she'd have a restraining order against him.

Yes, Big Brother would definitely want him to do something like that. I'm really not convinced he is this big mastermind either, although I[m not a feed watcher so perhaps I'm wrong. My impression is he's just a pretty creepy guy. If he treated Liz outside the house as he does inside, she'd have a restraining order against him.
You're not wrong about any of this.

JMac needs this veto. Would anyyone else use it on him?
Really? Is JMac really the target? Would think people would be salivating to give Becky the boot.If JMac gets voted out, I might be tuning out.

Last edited:
At 4am last night Austin told the twins that they needed to keep Becky in to take out Vanessa. Becky up as a pawn but JMac the target. Also keeping Steve around, Final 5 "Scamper Squad" w/ Vanessa. That's the last I saw.

At 4am last night Austin told the twins that they needed to keep Becky in to take out Vanessa. Becky up as a pawn but JMac the target. Also keeping Steve around, Final 5 "Scamper Squad" w/ Vanessa. That's the last I saw.
This is BB17. Now they might keep Jmac. They are even talking about backdooring Vanessa. Give it 5 minutes and the last person they talked to and it will change.

This is BB17. Now they might keep Jmac. They are even talking about backdooring Vanessa. Give it 5 minutes and the last person they talked to and it will change.
:thumbup: Hope she finds out that this might be a plan :popcorn:

TenTimes said:
General Tso said:
If JMac gets voted out, I might be tuning out.
He's been real depressed/mopey lately. If he wants Vanessa out so bad he should stop sitting around and go make it happen. Not sure what he's waiting for.
He made that move today.... let's see if it works.

Vanessa is working to convince Liz that Becky is targeting the Twins/Austin (she's never given any indication of this). That's her game, invent reasons to evict someone and then pass them off to those in power. Share the paranoia. It's worked up to this point I guess..

edit- turns out Liz saw through Vanessa's angle, but Becky's still going home (for now). But nobody is buying anything Van's selling anymore.

Vanessa to Austin: Steve is Ian, and Ian flipped on Boogie and then his whole group.

Austin: We gotta get him out!

The Paranoia...

Shocking that Meg went out first.Julia looked to be the 2nd person out and now it looks like Vanessa and Steve went out as well.

Users who are viewing this thread