What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we done this one yet?

Trump charity gave $100,000 to David Bossie’s Citizens United that helped fund lawsuit against mogul’s foe

Excerpts:

Given the attention paid to the Clinton Foundation non-story, the press should be getting their ducks in a row to absolutely murder Trump on this and the Bondi donation.

Oh and BTW, Sanders/reform voters: that is the same Citizens United behind the controversial Supreme Court decision.
Trump was not running for office and has never held a government job.  HRC was acting SOS and has never held a private sector job in over 25 years?

Big Difference. 

Trump was not running for office and has never held a government job.  HRC was acting SOS and has never held a private sector job in over 25 years?

Big Difference. 
Yeah, this isn't relevant to the accusations (and in the case of the donation to Bondi, at least one already admitted and punished violation of the law) in the slightest.  I don't think you really grasp the problem here at all. 

Don't worry though, I suspect plenty of people will be explaining it to everyone over the next couple weeks.

Yeah, this isn't relevant to the accusations (and in the case of the donation to Bondi, at least one already admitted and punished violation of the law) in the slightest.  I don't think you really grasp the problem here at all. 

Don't worry though, I suspect plenty of people will be explaining it to everyone over the next couple weeks.
Come on.

He has vast intelligence...he told us so.

He has still yet to drop a single ounce of knowledge here.

Honestly this is Trump's greatest strength. This is how he doesn't get killed off despite all these dumb things has done and says - He just won't acknowledge them and has zero sense of double standards, shame, hypocrisy what ever you want to call it.  

All politicians get hung up on things, that is the game. Most can withstand a few things here and there. Trump has multiple things on a weekly basis that would kill anyone else. It is really staggering the list of #### ups he has. 

You can go through the list of his attacks and without doubt he either does exactly what he is attacking on or does the exact thing on a larger scale.
A lot of successful people are psychopaths, and Trump sure exhibits a lot of psychopathic traits.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3420708/Do-work-psychopath-Experts-reveal-traits-tell-tale-signs-successful-ambitious-people.html

HOW TO SPOT A PSYCHOPATH: FROM CHARM TO MANIPULATION 

Psychopaths display different traits depending on their disorder, but common signs include superficial charm, a grandiose notion of self-worth, the need for stimulation and impulsiveness, pathological lying, the ability to manipulate others and a lack of remorse and empathy.

Experts claim people usually find psychopaths intriguing, but can’t put their finger on why. 

This is down to incongruous behaviour because psychopaths tend to do a lot of acting to deceive, or mimic normal reactions, sometimes changing their views and reactions quickly.

For example, Mr Wells said upon meeting someone, he tries to become 'the most interesting person they know' and presumably adopts suitable interests and responses to do this.

His response also gives away another common trait - a grandiose notion of self-worth - in that he can be the most interesting person in the room.

Psychopaths occasionally tend to exhibit unconvincing emotional responses, with slip-ups including tone of voice or body language.

This may be because they are unable to understand emotions such as fear and love, but can mimic them.

Generally psychopaths' 'emotions' are shallow and short-lived and there is a manipulative ulterior motive to showing them.

For example, Mr Wells said he offers to do favours and tells false secrets to people to gain their complete trust.

He also displays insincere charm - another trait associated with psychopaths.

He says: ‘I keep secrets, and tell them fake secrets to further gain their trust, and once they trust me enough, I ask for favours, reminding them of the favours I did them. I can get literally anything from them, which is incredibly useful.'

Psychopaths typically display an incredible ability to manipulate others and sometimes take pleasure in doing so. 

Psychopaths often have an air of superiority about them, perhaps shown by Mr Wells' belief he can spot other psychopaths

Even expert Dr Hare warns that anyone can be duped during a short interaction with a psychopath.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3420708/Do-work-psychopath-Experts-reveal-traits-tell-tale-signs-successful-ambitious-people.html#ixzz4Jn2ZySCA 

I've been 100% convinced that Trump was mocking the guy's disability, but those video clips give me a little pause.  With that said, Trump prefaced the reporter mocking with something like "you gotta see this guy" and Trump's gesticulating there seemed more pronounced than in the other examples.  I guess I still believe he was mocking a disabled guy, but I'm less confident in that opinion than I was before.
How does this not look like he's mocking his disability?

By the way, this is the least of the issues with Trump's suitability to be President.

That's still a net of 65k to fight disease. More than the do-gooder crowd in here has given in their entire lives, I'll bet.
1) Not even close, as a percentage of our net worth.  We're FBGs, so our average net worth is around $1,000,000.  That's 1/10,0000 of Trump's claimed net worth.  I'm sure most of us have given well over $6.50 to fight disease

2) and more importantly, it's not even his money.  He's giving other people's money to fight disease.  Of course, that's what he does.  He uses other people's money to bribe attorney generals.  And sue political enemies.  And pay his family business outlandish amounts for providing services to his own campaign. And build buildings.  And write-off debt.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying"

Now that we know US doctors are concerned about Hillary's health I am wondering if the same liberals who demanded to see Mccain's health record are still saying it is a conspiracy theory to worry about Hillary's health? My guess would be yes.
"He's coming out, guns blazing! It's our time, baby!"

Trump crushing it in DC right now.

Once the Never Trumpers get over their sore anuses and realize what the consequences will be if Crooked Illary is elected they will get on board.

Add in the blacks, gays, and Hispanics that aren't buying the liberal fairy tale and this is looking to be a landslide. 

Hillary Voters: SJWs, Middle Aged College Educated White Males Who Have Never Interacted With A Minority or Homosexual, Muslims.

Trump Voters: Everyone else.

538!

Make America Believe Again

Make America United Again

Make America Great Again

Despite the ignorance, intolerance, hatred, and censorship of the FFA everyone is welcome on the Trump Train. 

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-08/over-70-us-doctors-surveyed-say-hillarys-health-concerns-are-serious-possibly-disqua

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying"

Now that we know US doctors are concerned about Hillary's health I am wondering if the same liberals who demanded to see Mccain's health record are still saying it is a conspiracy theory to worry about Hillary's health? My guess would be yes.
The Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) is a politically conservativenon-profit association founded in 1943 to "fight socialized medicine and to fight the government takeover of medicine."[3][4] The group was reported to have approximately 4,000 members in 2005, and 5,000 in 2014.[5][6][7] Notable members include Ron Pauland John Cooksey.[8]

Focus

Opposes abortion, opposes Medicare and Medicaid, opposes universal health care, opposes government involvement in health care, and publishes a journal[1]

The association is generally recognized as politically conservative or ultra-conservative, and its publication advocates a range of scientifically discredited hypotheses, including the belief that HIV does not cause AIDS, that being gay reduces life expectancy, that there is a link between abortion and breast cancer, and that there are links between autism and vaccinations.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a fantastic point and it succinctly illustrates the clear difference between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump:

Hillary is friendly with former racists; Trump is friendly with active racists.
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2016/news/160314/donald-hillary-800.jpg

http://static2.politico.com/dims4/default/ca6acf8/2147483647/resize/1160x>/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.politico.com%2F10%2F1d%2F8a7a26d5410891619aad844958b4%2F20160909-donald-trump-bill-clinton-7-high-rez.jpg

:lmao:

So is Trump a former racist or are Bill and Hillary active racists?

An "informal Internet survey" conducted by a far-right doctors group came up with those results? Wow! Over 250 respondents too!

1) Not even close, as a percentage of our net worth.  We're FBGs, so our average net worth is around $1,000,000.  That's 1/10,0000 of Trump's claimed net worth.  I'm sure most of us have given well over $6.50 to fight disease

2) and more importantly, it's not even his money.  He's giving other people's money to fight disease.  Of course, that's what he does.  He uses other people's money to bribe attorney generals.  And sue political enemies.  And pay his family business outlandish amounts for providing services to his own campaign. And build buildings.  And write-off debt.
More specifically, it's mostly Vince McMahon's money. 

I feel like we can't say that enough, because it's hilarious.

The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons (JPandS), until 2003 named the Medical Sentinel,[36][37] is the journal of the association. Its mission statement includes "… a commitment to publishing scholarly articles in defense of the practice of private medicine, the pursuit of integrity in medical research … Political correctness, dogmatism and orthodoxy will be challenged with logical reasoning, valid data and the scientific method." The publication policy of the journal states that articles are subject to a double-blind peer-reviewprocess.[38]

The Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons is not listed in academic literature databases such as MEDLINE/PubMed or the Web of Science. The quality and scientific validity of articles published in the Journal have been criticized by medical experts, and some of the political and scientific viewpoints advocated by AAPS are not held by mainstream scientists and other medical groups.[3] The U.S. National Library of Medicine declined repeated requests from AAPS to index the journal, citing unspecified concerns.[3] Quackwatch lists JPandS as an untrustworthy, non-recommended periodical.[39] An editorial in Chemical & Engineering News described JPandS as a "purveyor of utter nonsense."[40]Investigative journalist Brian Deer wrote that the journal is the "house magazine of a right-wing American fringe group [AAPS]" and "is barely credible as an independent forum."[41] Writing in The Guardian, science columnist Ben Goldacredescribed the Journal as the "in-house magazine of a rightwing US pressure group well known for polemics on homosexuality, abortion and vaccines."[42]

Advocacy of non-mainstream or scientifically discredited claimsEdit

Articles and commentaries published in the journal have argued a number of non-mainstream or scientifically discredited claims,[3] including:

A series of articles by pro-life authors published in the journal argued for a link between abortion and breast cancer.[47][48] Such a link has been rejected by the scientific community, including the U.S. National Cancer Institute,[49] the American Cancer Society,[50] and the World Health Organization,[51] among other major medical bodies.[52]

A 2003 paper published in the journal, claiming that vaccination was harmful, was criticized for poor methodology, lack of scientific rigor, and outright errors by the World Health Organization[53] and the American Academy of Pediatrics.[54] A National Public Radio piece mentioned inaccurate information published in the Journal and said: "The journal itself is not considered a leading publication, as it's put out by an advocacy group that opposes most government involvement in medical care."[55]

The Journal has also published articles advocating politically and socially conservative policy positions, including:

Leprosy errorEdit

In a 2005 article published in the JournalMadeleine Cosman argued that illegal immigrants were carriers of disease, and that immigrants and "anchor babies" were launching a "stealthy assault on [American] medicine."[58]In the article, Cosman claimed that "Suddenly, in the past 3 years America has more than 7,000 cases of leprosy" because of illegal aliens.[58] The journal's leprosy claim was cited and repeated by Lou Dobbs as evidence of the dangers of illegal immigration.[55][59]

Publicly available statistics show that the 7,000 cases of leprosy occurred during the past 30 years, not the past three as Cosman claimed.[60] James L. Krahenbuhl, director of the U.S. government's leprosy program, stated that there had been no significant increase in leprosy cases, and that "It [leprosy] is not a public health problem—that’s the bottom line."[59] National Public Radio reported that the Journal article "had footnotes that did not readily support allegations linking a recent rise in leprosy rates to illegal immigrants."[55] The article's erroneous leprosy claim was pointed out by 60 Minutes,[61] National Public Radio,[55]and the New York Times[59] but has not been corrected by the Journal.[58]

•  

[*]

•  

conspiracy theorists on this forum thinking doctors are out to get Hillary is priceless. Those far-right crazy doctors just out there plotting to get Hillary :tinfoilhat: :lmao: I bet they are Russian doctors too, hired by Putin.

conspiracy theorists on this forum thinking doctors are out to get Hillary is priceless. Those far-right crazy doctors just out there plotting to get Hillary :tinfoilhat: :lmao: I bet they are Russian doctors too, hired by Putin.
No, people are making fun of you using an openly biased and weal poll as if it meant anything.

Though, seems obvious you created this name to troll...so enjoy.

I thought Latino's loved Trump:

Donald Trump is on track for a historically low performance among Latino voters: When asked about the head-to-head matchup between the Clinton and Trump, Latino voters nationwide prefer Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump by 70%-19%. In the seven battleground states polled, Clinton leads Trump by the following margins among Latino voters: 70%-18% in Arizona; 72%-17% in Colorado; 62%-27% in Florida; 70%-14% in Nevada; 73%-14% in North Carolina; 61%-22% in Ohio; and 67%-19% in Virginia. This puts Trump on track to underperform Mitt Romney’s historically poor performance among Latino voters in 2012, when Latinos supported President Obama by a 75%-23% margin over Romney, according to Latino Decisions 2012 Election Eve polling (71%-27% in media-sponsored exit polls).
http://americasvoice.org/press_releases/new-battleground-state-latino-polling-trump-track-historically-low-performance-senate-democratic-candidates-missing-opportunity-define-immigration/

Hillary's Hand

Hillary struggling to stand up

Hillary's tongue

Hillary's stool

Hillary's Handler

Hillary's Coughin

Can't blame Dr Drew and many other doctors for talking about Hillary's health with all of the above and other things going on

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-drew-loses-show-after-discussing-hillarys-health/

But yeah, you conspiracy guys are right, despite all the evidence suggesting that this 70 could have health problems she is 100 percent healthy, and only doctors that question it are far-right / paid off by Russians.

Hillary's Hand

Hillary's tongue

Hillary's stool

Hillary's Handler

Hillary's Coughin

Can't blame Dr Drew and many other doctors for talking about Hillary's health with all of the above and other things going on

http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-drew-loses-show-after-discussing-hillarys-health/

But yeah, you conspiracy guys are right, despite all the evidence suggesting that this 70 could have health problems she is 100 percent healthy, and only doctors that question it are far-right / paid off by Russians.
Please no closeups of Trump, TIA.

That dude looks like a homeless guy was plucked from a 2 week bender, spray painted, sort of cleaned up, and quickly poured into a suit before every event. Kind of has an Al Davis circa 2008 look going. Not good.

Hillary's Hand

Hillary's tongue

Hillary's stool

Hillary's Handler

Hillary's Coughin

No one here said only the far right would ask questions about health. You're the one who cited far right doctors as proof of the concern of the general medical community. 

Find any polls of psychiatrists regarding Trump's mental health?

No one here said only the far right would ask questions about health. You're the one who cited far right doctors as proof of the concern of the general medical community. 

My Facebook poll of Psychiatrists of MoveOn.org found that over 80% think he's a ####### lunatic.

That's still a net of 65k to fight disease. More than the do-gooder crowd in here has given in their entire lives, I'll bet.
You think? Not so sure about that - considering Donald says he's worth $10 billion what percentage of his wealth is $65K? I'm guessing almost everyone here has done more.

FWIW the Tampa Bay Times published an editorial calling for a DOJ investigation of the Trump-Bondi thing.
The Trump-Bondi thing goes at least one event deeper.  Trump and Mar-a-Lago hosted a $3000 a plate fundraiser for a Bondi PAC.  Bondi has tried to minimize the event by describing it as a little cocktail party with 50 people there, but at 3 racks per person that's $150K, awfully big for a state AG fund.  Also, Mar-a-Lago donated the venue for the event, which I'm assuming costs a lot to rent out.

BTW, there's also some suspicious timing with money donated from Trump to the Texas attorney general right around the time Texas decided not to prosecute Trump University.  

I am impressed Trump was able to get both Florida and Texas off his back on the Trump U stuff, given those states are probably filled with amateur real estate speculators wanting to learn the tricks of the trade from the best.

Hillary's Hand

Hillary's tongue

Hillary's stool

Hillary's Handler

Hillary's Coughin

Say you had a point. Just pretend you did. WTH is Trump going to do about? Get a real letter and a real exam from a real doctor? Release his own medical records? Talking about a guy who was so unhealthy in his 20s he was rejected by the US military, now he's 50 years older. He's 3 years older, think he'll shame Hillary by producing his own meds? Naaaahhhhj.

Not just far right doctors...far right doctors who have never actually examined her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread