What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Draft Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Jesus, Patriots are so much better at the draft than everyone else. Constantly stockpiling picks, taking advantage of the fear of other teams to take them to the cleaners
They're good at acumulating picks but not all that great at actually using them.

Anybody hear Fatty Francesa's show today? He must have said this five times:

"A trusted source assures me there is *NO CHANCE* Andy Dalton makes it out of the first round."

OOPS!

if the Patriots came out of here tonight with Jordan & Ingram it would have been an A+++ draft. They pass on both & stockpile.

"A trusted source assures me there is *NO CHANCE* Andy Dalton makes it out of the first round."

OOPS!
Not over yet.
Pittsburgh and Green Bay won't be taking him.
There's a school of thought that rather than dealing with the Pats tomorrow a team may rather move up to 32 and take a QB there. Never know!

I can't wait to spend all night trying to figure out what 2012 picks the Pats will get when they deal that first pick in the second round...

OOPS!
Not over yet.
Pittsburgh and Green Bay won't be taking him.
There's a school of thought that rather than dealing with the Pats tomorrow a team may rather move up to 32 and take a QB there. Never know!
If the Bengals want Dalton, they have to make the trade here....-QG

how will heyward fit with that d. he was a pass rusher at tosu. pitt ends are space fillers and run stoppers.

anyway, as for ingram, seems he isnt a lock first pick in dynasty despite being first rb off the board.

I can't wait to spend all night trying to figure out what 2012 picks the Pats will get when they deal that first pick in the second round...
100% agree. It's not just that they are stockpiling picks, they are stockpiling picks with a rookie cap.

I know it won't happen, but if the #### ran out on the Pack could the pats pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
100% agree. It's not just that they are stockpiling picks, they are stockpiling picks with a rookie cap.
Don't worry he'll trade next years picks as well..
Or the courts will rule the draft to be illegal and *poof* go all the draft picks.

'PlasmaDogPlasma said:
'Steve Tasker said:
'Raider Nation said:
Heckuva pick here. Non-stop motor.
Classic white-guy analysis. Non-stop motor, very cerebral player.
Blue-collar
At least one NFL coach is following this topic.
“When you look at him, we think he fits in our system very well,” Coach Mike Shanahan said of Kerrigan, “not only to play the run but to play the pass. Blue-collar player and we’re sure glad he’s part of the Redskins.”

Users who are viewing this thread