What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (11 Viewers)

I guess it's pretty much preference since they're close but I'd prefer Burrow unless the scoring format is 4 pt passing TDs and 6 pts rushing TD
Burrow is a smart well-versed quarterback, moderately talented in the physical realm. If the bengals can't keep that core of players together, well I don't know.

Lamar Jackson is the whole the system there in Baltimore.

1. 1.5 (took Treylon Burks) for Amari Cooper and OJ Howard
seems fair, but I’d probably keep Cooper. Cleveland is certainly a tumultuous situation. 

2. Brandin Cooks and Jameis Winston for 4.10 (took Jerome Ford) and 2023 1st (team finished 3rd last year)
probably a good cash-out on Cooks in SF. 

3. Christian Kirk, 2.1 (took Isiah Spiller), 2.10 (took Zamir White) for 1.6 (took Garrett Wilson) and 3.6 (took Khalil Shakir)
interesting trade. Seems fair. Gimme Kirk, Spiller & White

4. Baker Mayfield and 3.1 (took Jalen Tolbert) for Gabriel Davis
nice buy on Davis. 

5. Allen Robinson, 3.11 (took Velus Jones), and 5.11 for Nyheim Hines, 4.12 (took Jake Ferguson), and 2023 1st (team won championship)
Fair price for ARob. I’d probably take the 1st. 

6. Russell Wilson for Jared Goff, Dalvin Cook, and DJ Chark
fair, but I’ll take Wilson here in SF. 

Bunch of trades during the draft

12 team SF, all TD's 6 points, PPR, except TE 2PPR, start 2-6 RB, 2-6WR, 1-5 TE

I'll take Burks. We don't know what Cooper is going to be in Cleveland, so to me this is trading an older talented guy for a younger talented guy.  Is Cooper more talented?  Probably? Maybe?  

2. Brandin Cooks and Jameis Winston for 4.10 (took Jerome Ford) and 2023 1st (team finished 3rd last year)

I'll take the players here but it's close.  A starting quarterback for a late first isn't a bad deal and cooks for a late first isn't a bad deal so this is paying a little premium for a 23 first.  

3. Christian Kirk, 2.1 (took Isiah Spiller), 2.10 (took Zamir White) for 1.6 (took Garrett Wilson) and 3.6 (took Khalil Shakir)

Three quarters for a dollar.  I'm not the biggest Wilson fan but if I'm taking three darts for him I want better darts than this.

I'm not high on any of these guys so give me the quarterback.  I still think he starts somewhere this year. Could be real awkward if it's Cleveland. 

5. Allen Robinson, 3.11 (took Velus Jones), and 5.11 for Nyheim Hines, 4.12 (took Jake Ferguson), and 2023 1st (team won championship)

I'll take the 23 first.  If I'm trading for a veteran like this I'm waiting until i see how my team does for a week or two. 

Love Russ but this is a nice cash out. I'll take goff and co if I need the depth and Russ if I'm really deep or really weak.  I can see the new Dalvin owner flipping these guys for about two firsts and a second.  

Bunch of trades during the draft

12 team SF, all TD's 6 points, PPR, except TE 2PPR, start 2-6 RB, 2-6WR, 1-5 TE

1st - I like Burks but think you have to keep AC and Juice in this one, especially in TE Premium.  Especially with some of the reports of asthma or being out of shape from camp on Burks.  Seems fair though so I can understand both sides.

2nd - Winston could be valuable in SF and probably would lean that way if the 1st was this year but I think it is a solid price to get for Cooks/Jamies, especially they have plenty of QBs.

3rd - I like Spiller a lot even though he went to a bad spot and Kirk could blow up so I probably lean that way.  If Wilson wasn't a Jet, I might go that way though.

4th - I'm not as high on Davis as most but I think this is a good deal for him and would pay this for his upside.

5th - A-Rob could have a bounce back year and make you regret this but I am all in on the 23 draft so I'm going to go with that pick as the best piece in this trade and the rest doesn't change my thoughts on it at all.

6th - This probably leans towards Russ in SF but this is why I don't play SF.  Cook is still elite.  If Goff or Chark was someone that I would feel comfortable starting, then I would go that way.

6th - This probably leans towards Russ in SF but this is why I don't play SF.  Cook is still elite.  If Goff or Chark was someone that I would feel comfortable starting, then I would go that way.
It's probably fair, but IMO Chark is a potential blank - he's a poor fit with Goff's arm. And Goff is a short-time solution since DET is likely in on a 2023 QB. 

So that leaves me with Russ for Cook. And it's not like Cook has been the most stable commodity with his injury track record. 

This is one of those deals that probably looks great in a trade calc, but in practice the side getting Russ wins so long as Wilson plays another 3-4 years. 

It's probably fair, but IMO Chark is a potential blank - he's a poor fit with Goff's arm. And Goff is a short-time solution since DET is likely in on a 2023 QB. 

So that leaves me with Russ for Cook. And it's not like Cook has been the most stable commodity with his injury track record. 

This is one of those deals that probably looks great in a trade calc, but in practice the side getting Russ wins so long as Wilson plays another 3-4 years. 
You are right and I did say that this leans towards Russ.  Goff/Chark are bench players you pray you don't have to play.  Depends on you rother QBs but I do believe Russ plays at least another 3 years if not more.

I think I agree and I have been trying to get Barkley and feel he is undervalued right now. This is the 1st recent deal I have seen that looks like an overpay. 
I think it’s a significant overpay for Barkley. Someone’s reading too many feel-good “could catch 100 passes!” Hype pieces. 

30 Team League (double copy) Super Flex, Deep IDP, TE Premium.  8 round rookie draft, and $2000 blind bidding budget.

Gave: Dillon, AJ, Robinson, Wan'Dale, Year 2023 Round 6 Draft Pick, $300.00 blind bidding dollars
Received: Brown, Marquise ARI WR, Ford, Jerome CLE RB

FFPC SuperFlex not involved

Team A gives Fournette, 2023 1st

Team B gives Barkley
I do think this is Leo/23 1st side but I don't think it is as lopsided as others think.  I do think Barkley has a bit of a bounce back year but I would sell him for this.  It also depends on where that 1st ends up as to how much of an over pay this is if it is at all.  If it is Leo and 1.12, then it could be pretty even.

I do think this is Leo/23 1st side but I don't think it is as lopsided as others think.  I do think Barkley has a bit of a bounce back year but I would sell him for this.  It also depends on where that 1st ends up as to how much of an over pay this is if it is at all.  If it is Leo and 1.12, then it could be pretty even.
My concern with Barkley is that all of his lower leg injuries have caught up with him. I know he’s still fairly young, but even when healthy the last two seasons - which wasn’t often - he hasn’t looked great. I think Fournette is the better option in 2022 and the 2023 pick offsets the age difference even if Barkley is health, and it would be icing on the cake if Barkley is toast.

16 team, year 3 Devy dynasty, PPR, TE Premium

Team A receives : Chase Claypool, 2025 Devy WR Luther Burden (Missouri)

Team B receives : Gabriel Davis, 2022 early 8th round pick

Yeah I don't think it is quite as bad as some have said either but IDK how to hedge the 2023 1st because this is our maiden season after doing the startup a month ago. Dude is a good owner but IMO didn't nail the startup. I don't know what that means but *maybe* call it a random 1st?

12 Team SF PPR IDP

Gave: Devonta Smith, 2023 2nd, 2023 3rd

Got: Cooper Kupp

Definitely Kupp...he is a legit stud and while Smith is a good one, I don't see him blowing up playing with Hurts as his QB and AJ Brown in the fold...I really dislike the other pieces of this deal...that second piece needed to be a lot better to give up Kupp...the team getting Kupp just improved in a big way without harming their current roster or giving up a first-round pick...nowhere enough upside in this deal to be giving up Kupp.

Someone posted about a contract league a couple days ago, so I hope that flies here.

16 team, PPR for TE only, Q-R-W-W-F-F-F-F-K (max 2 RB and 2 TE). Separate rookie draft, then draft veterans and remaining rookies

Gave: CMC on a 1-year deal, 2022 veteran 1.05, 2023 veteran 8th and 9th rounders

Got: Jamaal Williams on a 1 year deal, 2022 veteran 9.06, 2023 rookie 1st, 2023 veteran 1st.

I'm not contending this year and will lose CMC after the season.  The 2022 vet pick I'm giving up projects to be Godwin or Aaron Jones, most likely. Next year's veterans will include Mahomes, Allen, Russ, CMC, Kamara, Kupp, McLaurin, Kelce, Andrews, Waller, and Kittle, so I have a decent chance at landing 2 of those.

Jayded said:
16 team, year 3 Devy dynasty, PPR, TE Premium

Team A receives : Chase Claypool, 2025 Devy WR Luther Burden (Missouri)

Team B receives : Gabriel Davis, 2022 early 8th round pick
I’m on team B, but I love me some Gabe Davis. 

I’m on team B, but I love me some Gabe Davis. 
I’m Team B but didn’t want to prejudice feedback. I’m an ND fan so bummed to see Chase starting to slip, but now with Pickett who know who’ll be the focus along with Pickens and Austin in town. 

I also have Freiermuth, so I wanted out of too many eggs in one basket. There are still good Devy WRs on our board so it really is a free bench spot there and is mostly Davis vs Claypool. 

12-team PPR Superflex :

Gave: Garrett Wilson/Ken Walker/Goedert/Trubisky

Got: Diggs/Golladay/Allgeier/Tyler Huntley (Lamar owner)/2023 first 

and is mostly Davis vs Claypool. 
FWIW, here’s Dave Richard’s recent fake on Davis: 

“Gabriel Davis will finish as a top-15 WR in any format

Davis is locked into an improved, unchallenged role in one of the league's pass-happiest offenses. Based on his final six games of the 2021 season, there's gargantuan upside. 

It was Week 14 when the Buffalo Bills coaching staff decided to give Davis more playing time. He rewarded them handsomely to end the season and into the playoffs, catching 26 of 45 targets for 449 yards and eight touchdowns. Obviously, that includes his 201-yard, four-score jaw-dropper at Kansas City, but even without that game, Davis averaged 7.0 targets per game with four scores in the other five contests, which isn't bad at all. 

And it's that Kansas City Chiefs playoff game that seemingly left a lasting impression on his coaches because they did nothing this offseason to bring in receivers to challenge Davis for his perimeter receiver spot. That means he should play a ton and at least see the same kind of target share he ended 2021 with. 

There's also the Josh Allen factor: Obviously, the Bills continued to build around their quarterback this offseason, suggesting there's no way they'll suddenly become a passive, run-first offense. Naturally, that's good for all of his receivers, but it bears mentioning that Allen fired an end-zone target at Davis nine times in those final six games -- one every five targets overall. 

If Allen is going to continue to sling it, and if he views Davis as one of his favorite end-zone targets, then there's double-digit scoring potential for the third-year, 23-year-old receiver.”

12 team 0.5 PPR Superflex; not involved

Terrace Marshall
2023 1st
2023 2nd
2024 1st

For

Tyreek Hill
Devin Singletary
That looks too steep to me for Hill.  I don't see Singletary ever being a difference maker going forward.  Not only is Hill 28, but he moved to a team that has Waddle and more importantly, a QB that is not considered that great.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terrace Marshall
2023 1st
2023 2nd
2024 1st

For

Tyreek Hill
Devin Singletary

I wouldn't trade a '23 2nd + Marshall for Singletary.

I'm inclined not to trade '23 and '24 1sts for Hill at this point.   If your team is an absolute juggernaut and Hill is the last missing piece, I suppose it could work out, but it seems more like a KC Tyreek Hill price. 

My concern with Barkley is that all of his lower leg injuries have caught up with him. I know he’s still fairly young, but even when healthy the last two seasons - which wasn’t often - he hasn’t looked great. I think Fournette is the better option in 2022 and the 2023 pick offsets the age difference even if Barkley is health, and it would be icing on the cake if Barkley is toast.
All fair but that offensive line has been absolutely terrible too.  I get your stance but I think the Barkley hate has gone a little too far.

12-team PPR Superflex :

Gave: Garrett Wilson/Ken Walker/Goedert/Trubisky

Got: Diggs/Golladay/Allgeier/Tyler Huntley (Lamar owner)/2023 first 
This is an interesting move.  I'm not completely sold on Wilson, I do like Walker, Goedert is a stud TE but Hurts limits him a lil, and I'm not big on Mitch.  Diggs is awesome but aging, Kenny G is a joke now, Allgeier could get a shot, Huntley just a cuff, and love the 23 1st round.  Any idea where that pick might end up?

I think I lean towards the Diggs/23 1st side personally.

Terrace Marshall
2023 1st
2023 2nd
2024 1st

For

Tyreek Hill
Devin Singletary
This is steep and doubt Hill/Singletary ever make up for the value you lose in this trade.  However, titles are hard to come by so if you get one this year then it is worth it I guess but think you could get more help for cheaper elsewhere I would assume.

This is an interesting move.  I'm not completely sold on Wilson, I do like Walker, Goedert is a stud TE but Hurts limits him a lil, and I'm not big on Mitch.  Diggs is awesome but aging, Kenny G is a joke now, Allgeier could get a shot, Huntley just a cuff, and love the 23 1st round.  Any idea where that pick might end up?

I think I lean towards the Diggs/23 1st side personally.
It’s auction, so the 2023 should secure the No. 1 overall slot. Kenny G is a joke but new offense, who knows. It’s a team with Kelce, JT, Javonte, JJefferson, Higgins, etc, so happy to take on Diggs at end of his prime. 

Users who are viewing this thread