What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (23 Viewers)

Traded Jameson Williams for 1.07

I selected him at 1.06 last year, and the owner on the other end of the deal above offered a 23 first and second for him on the spot. That was a very strong offer at the time due to the consensus of the 23 class, but I liked Jamo and was willing to wait. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm bailing on him after just one year, but there are far too many red flags for me. I think 1.07 is more than fair value at the moment.
He's proven to not be very smart and afraid of competition. I'm looking to get out too.
Afraid of competition?

Traded Jameson Williams for 1.07

I selected him at 1.06 last year, and the owner on the other end of the deal above offered a 23 first and second for him on the spot. That was a very strong offer at the time due to the consensus of the 23 class, but I liked Jamo and was willing to wait. I'm a bit disappointed that I'm bailing on him after just one year, but there are far too many red flags for me. I think 1.07 is more than fair value at the moment.
He's proven to not be very smart and afraid of competition. I'm looking to get out too.
Afraid of competition?
Transferred out of tOSU because of Wilson and Olave, maybe JSN too. I know I'm reaching a bit with that and the move was more about draft showcasing. And I get that, you gotta get paid. But I do question how he may react to NFL competition now that he has been paid.

Superflex, win now team.

Give AJ Dillon, Joshua Kelley, 3.08, 2024 (should be) late 2024 first

Get Tyreek Hill, Jamaal Williams
Don't like it, but I don't play superflex. I see it mainly as late 2024 1st and AJ Dillon for Hill. Don't care a lot for any of the other pieces. Then again I know deep draft picks are worth a lot more.in superflex versus 1QB, so 5he 3rd might be something. And yeah, Jamaal could be good again this year, but I don't expect it. Hill just scares me because he's getting pretty old.

Superflex, win now team.

Value feels correct. Hill is still a premium player.

I see Dillon as a hold but 24 1st+Dillon for Tyreek nets you a top WR.

Jamaal should be decent in NOS.

They’re both on the older side for their positions, but if this gets you a ‘ship it’s worth it.

Superflex, win now team.

Value feels correct. Hill is still a premium player.

I see Dillon as a hold but 24 1st+Dillon for Tyreek nets you a top WR.

Jamaal should be decent in NOS.

They’re both on the older side for their positions, but if this gets you a ‘ship it’s worth it.
That's exactly how I feel. I still feel Hill can be a top receiver this year and I don't think it's out of the question next year. Dillon has been disappointing, a late 24 1st isn't the wort to part with, Jamaal Williams is a shot in the dark that could fill in if necessary.

I have Kyler in one FFPC superflex league, and I never got offers close to this *before* he got injured, much less after. All it takes is one guy, though, I guess.
That’s kind of incredible considering he was a very successful FF QB for a couple years.

1.02 and a 2025 1st doesn’t seem that crazy considering SF QB value.

Maybe your league with Murray is atypical?

Also, to your “it only takes one” crack, please note that I said I was tempted to make, but DID NOT extend that offer due to surrounding circumstances with Murray.

I wish there were more clarity, as Murray’s age and ability/FF production makes him one of the select few QBs I would otherwise consider a long-term dynasty investment.

But due to his erratic play, knee injury, and state of the Cardinals, I’m not at all interested.

Sorry, I was rushing when I posted my reply. My comment about "all it takes is one guy" was referring to the guy in my other league who did actually trade the 1.02 and '24 R1 for Kyler, and not to you.

The league in which I have Kyler is a best-ball dynasty. Before the injury, in November, I was offered Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson (when Lawrence was still struggling); Trey Lance (on IR) and Mac Jones; Lance and Dobbins (when he was out after having cleanup surgery). It's only one league, but I would gladly have unloaded him to a bottom-feeder team for two 1sts, where I knew the immediate 1st-rounder was going to be early. He just wasn't valued highly in this league.
I have call of duty Kyler in a 1qb league and if I could get a late first, he would be off of my roster.

I have Kyler in one FFPC superflex league, and I never got offers close to this *before* he got injured, much less after. All it takes is one guy, though, I guess.
That’s kind of incredible considering he was a very successful FF QB for a couple years.

Also, to your “it only takes one” crack, please note that I said I was tempted to make, but DID NOT extend that offer due to surrounding circumstances with Murray.

I wish there were more clarity, as Murray’s age and ability/FF production makes him one of the select few QBs I would otherwise consider a long-term dynasty investment.

But due to his erratic play, knee injury, and state of the Cardinals, I’m not at all interested.

Sorry, I was rushing when I posted my reply. My comment about "all it takes is one guy" was referring to the guy in my other league who did actually trade the 1.02 and '24 R1 for Kyler, and not to you.

The league in which I have Kyler is a best-ball dynasty. Before the injury, in November, I was offered Trevor Lawrence and Zach Wilson (when Lawrence was still struggling); Trey Lance (on IR) and Mac Jones; Lance and Dobbins (when he was out after having cleanup surgery). It's only one league, but I would gladly have unloaded him to a bottom-feeder team for two 1sts, where I knew the immediate 1st-rounder was going to be early. He just wasn't valued highly in this league.
I have call of duty Kyler in a 1qb league and if I could get a late first, he would be off of my roster.
I gave 1.11 in a 1QB and I would happily pay it in my other leagues

Kyler is NOT worth a 1st in 1 QB leagues. MAYBE in 16 team leagues, and the 1st is late.
Market value on keep trade has him at 1.06. That seems about right.
Who's market ?

FFPC startup ADP has 18 rookies going above him for what that is worth...which apparently is not much to anyone in here except Ghostguy and myself.
My favorite calc has him at about a 2.01 in 1 QB leagues.

I think even that’s a bit much for him, given that he’s not going to be ready for the start of the season, and there’s a non-zero chance that 2023 is a something of a lost year for him.

It’s just a wonky situation.

Not only is Kyler not worth a 1st in single QB leagues, he’s persona non grata in trade talks in FFPC. Most teams have a better or at least satisfactory option like Geno or Goff they are more than comfortable with rather than paying for Kyler.

If you truly have nothing at QB I guess he’s worth a 2…maybe. It’s just hard not to expect a similar but much cheaper option to be available.

Kyler is NOT worth a 1st in 1 QB leagues. MAYBE in 16 team leagues, and the 1st is late.
Who's market ?

FFPC startup ADP has 18 rookies going above him for what that is worth...which apparently is not much to anyone in here except Ghostguy and myself.
It's a strong tool but certainly requires a considerable amount of context IMO.

But in this case not a lot because 2.6 post-cut is a decent range for him. I'd not pay it myself, but it's a decent range I think.

Who's market ?

Community consensus of keep/trade that I put in my post.

In one of my leagues where I am rebuilding (1QB) and have no QB, was offered Kyler + Freirmuth for my Hockenson + 1.10, easy decline as I love Hock. I countered the 1.10 + 2.09 for Kyler + Akers and was declined. If I had a 2nd earlier than the 2.05 (which I also own) I would offer it but doubt that owner would take it straight up.

12 team PPR SF TEP

Team A gets: J Taylor, 1.02

Team B gets: Fields, Etienne

I am not a believer long-term in Fields so I would rather role the dice on Young who likely goes #1 tonight, I know I am likely in the minority there. I still have Taylor quite a bit ahead of ETN (even though I love both) and they were born exactly one week apart so RB age is not a factor.

I am finding out my 12 team leagues value the QB position quite a bit more than FFPC and HSG opinion on 12 team 1 QB leagues.
I feel your pain. My 12 Team 1 QB league .... there are 32 QB's rostered! WHY? Are there even 20 "starting worthy QB's in NFL" for fantasy purposes?
I offered 2.03 + J Love for Fields (they have Mahomes also). Their 1st pick is 4th round. They rejected (they like Fields more than Rookies & I agree).

12 team PPR, start 1 QB. Made 2 trades with same team.

Gave: 1.07
Received: 3.03, 2024 1, 2, 3

Gave: A. Pierce
Received: B. Robinson, 3.07

My team is RB needy so I liked the swap from Pierce to Robinson, but I like Pierce's updside.

My team is RB needy so I liked the swap from Pierce to Robinson, but I like Pierce's updside.

In a non-SF legue I like that first deal...1.7 is a valuable pick but it is a little dicey after Bijan and Gibbs so I think kicking the can down the road a year and getting 3 other picks along with the 2024 1st is a quality move...I like the other deal as well...Pierce doesn't do much for me and while Robinson will never be a stud I'd rather have the RB depth.

Last edited:
12 team PPR SF TEP

Team A gets: J Taylor, 1.02

Team B gets: Fields, Etienne

I am not a believer long-term in Fields so I would rather role the dice on Young who likely goes #1 tonight, I know I am likely in the minority there. I still have Taylor quite a bit ahead of ETN (even though I love both) and they were born exactly one week apart so RB age is not a factor.
This was basically my thought as well. Etienne is a nice player, but I think he's likely close to his ceiling already with how his usage will be. Taylor has shown he's one of the few bell cow RBs left in the game and I think his value is artificially suppressed after the injuries last year. I actually cheated on the "rules" here and posted it before the deal was final. Ended up sending Fields, Etienne and getting back 1.02, Taylor, 2.02. With the TEP scoring I think there's a shot at a good one being available at 2.02, and the team is more geared towards the future anyways so I figure I'll swing for the fences.

Etienne is a nice player, but I think he's likely close to his ceiling already with how his usage will be
I think he was kept on a pitch count for much of the season while he continued to recover from Lisfranc & we haven’t seen anything resembling his ceiling. He flashed more as the season went on & was getting more touches per week.

I’m also a Fields guy - with the 1.01 in hand Chicago told us what they think of Fields by dealing that pick.

But I can understand folks preferring the JT side.

Etienne is a nice player, but I think he's likely close to his ceiling already with how his usage will be
I think he was kept on a pitch count for much of the season while he continued to recover from Lisfranc & we haven’t seen anything resembling his ceiling. He flashed more as the season went on & was getting more touches per week.

I’m also a Fields guy - with the 1.01 in hand Chicago told us what they think of Fields by dealing that pick.

Etienne had 250 rushing attempts. I don't think we can expect to rise dramatically. The disturbing part of Etienne's usage was only getting 45 targets. It's not like Jacksonville was really targeting anyone else. Hasty received 28 and Robinson 11. Unless they change the offense, I'm having a hard time seeing Etienne hitting his ceiling.

What am I missing, how does going from Pierce to Robinson help a RB needy team? Are you convinced Houston takes a RB early?
I'm assuming it's Brian and not Bijan.

What am I missing, how does going from Pierce to Robinson help a RB needy team? Are you convinced Houston takes a RB early?
I'm assuming it's Brian and not Bijan.
You’re thinking of the wrong Pierce as part of this deal.

“A. Pierce”

Etienne had 250 rushing attempts. I don't think we can expect to rise dramatically. The disturbing part of Etienne's usage was only getting 45 targets. It's not like Jacksonville was really targeting anyone else. Hasty received 28 and Robinson 11. Unless they change the offense, I'm having a hard time seeing Etienne hitting his ceiling.
Coming off of a significant foot injury he was in eased back in. Then (with a couple odd exceptions) he was getting ~20 touches a week.

2nd year after injury I believe he will exceed 250 rushing attempts.

I also believe TLaw takes another step forward. Better sustained drives, more opportunity.

I’d like to see him in the 45-50 receptions range, but some teams just don’t throw to their RB as much. It’s kind of odd considering ETN & TLaw’s college stats. Still, ETN had 35 receptions, which isn’t too far off his college usage. He’s basically 1 reception per game away, so it’s possible he gets there.

I’m still optimistic that he has room to grow. He’s probably more of a FF RB2 on most competitive rosters (or a RB1 on a “zero RB” roster), but TDs can be flukey, so ya never know.

This would probably be close to fair if Kyler wasn't hurt at all but with the injury, I'd say the picks and not close. Also, if that 24 1st ends up being Caleb Williams or Marvin Harrison this will be absolutely terrible.
Yeah, tbh I’m tempted to offer the Kyler team 2x 1sts for him (1.02 + future 1st) but I keep seeing he won’t be ready for the season opener, the team might go full rebuild (they have a lot of holes) and speculation that if they’re a 1-6 or 0-7 team, why would they rush Murray back in 2023, or play him at all.

Not sure how valid any of that is, but it gives me pause on investing in him, especially since the rookies I could take at 1.02 will almost assuredly be starting in 2023.

He’s a tough player to buy low on.
Totally agreed. I'd have to find someone that just wanted out and gave me a great deal. Or if you really believe and are ok with not getting much from him this year. I am also seeing he won't be ready to start the season, that team is terrible, and D-Hop may be traded too.

Appreciate the clarification.

As it stands, if Murray were 💯, and if the cards weren’t such a mess, and if there weren’t long-term concerns about his ability to be an effective QB in this league, I would think a 1.02 + 2025 1st would be a totally fair value.

But any one of those peripheral factors just kills the buzz of buying at that price. Im not even sure I’d offer a single 1st, which is amazing considering SF format & the numbers he’s put up in same.
I'd almost be willing to say K1 would be worth what you were thinking of offering if he was healthy. Not just back in time but if he never got the ACL issue to start with. I'd definitely offer a 1st. not sure about 1.02 but I'm not sold that any of these QBs this year will be better than him.

Superflex, win now team.

I like it. You didn't give up anything that is going to really hurt you as that 1st is in the future and late. Hill showed he was a monster with Tua on the field too. I'm all for trying to win when you can so I like the move.

As it stands, if Murray were 💯, and if the cards weren’t such a mess, and if there weren’t long-term concerns about his ability to be an effective QB in this league, I would think a 1.02 + 2025 1st would be a totally fair value.

But any one of those peripheral factors just kills the buzz of buying at that price. Im not even sure I’d offer a single 1st, which is amazing considering SF format & the numbers he’s put up in same.
I'd almost be willing to say K1 would be worth what you were thinking of offering if he was healthy. Not just back in time but if he never got the ACL issue to start with. I'd definitely offer a 1st. not sure about 1.02 but I'm not sold that any of these QBs this year will be better than him.
Yeah - I think the concern of a “lost 2023” is legit.

AZ will be in no hurry to rush him back.

About the only positive here is that Kingsbury is gone.

Superflex is a whole different story. I don’t think he’s worth a 1st in 1 QB
He is worth a first in 1QB leagues.
I don't agree with this. Not a ton of QBs are worth 1sts in 1 QB leagues. Especially an small guy, coming off a big injury, on a terrible team. Plus, he has fallen apart to end the season (during the fantasy playoffs) multiple times now for different reasons. He would have to be fully recovered for me to even come close to considering a 1st for him in 1 QB.

Yeah - I think the concern of a “lost 2023” is legit.

AZ will be in no hurry to rush him back.

About the only positive here is that Kingsbury is gone.
Good god no doubt. That guy didn't deserve the job to begin with. Now we just need Staley gone for the Bolts as I can't believe he is still a head coach for them.

12 team SF PPR, Start 11.

Gave: 2.03, 2.12, '24 3rd
Got: Pollard

Praying for no Bijan 😂
I like the price. I have Pollard worth a late 1st assuming no Bijan. 2x 2nds and a 3rd is pretty solid value.

I traded Pollard away earlier this week for a ‘24 1st (non-SF.) Likely playoff team (won it all this past year, IMO weaker on paper this year even with Pollard added but should be in the mix with 4 or 5 other playoff teams.)

I don't agree with this. Not a ton of QBs are worth 1sts in 1 QB leagues. Especially a small guy, coming off a big injury, on a terrible team. Plus, he has fallen apart to end the season (during the fantasy playoffs) multiple times now for different reasons. He would have to be fully recovered for me to even come close to considering a 1st for him in 1 QB.
This used to be my line of thinking, but not anymore.
Prescott and Hurts each sold for a 1st last year. I bought Murray for 1.11 this year. Seems QB1s still have late first value in my leagues.

I don't agree with this. Not a ton of QBs are worth 1sts in 1 QB leagues. Especially a small guy, coming off a big injury, on a terrible team. Plus, he has fallen apart to end the season (during the fantasy playoffs) multiple times now for different reasons. He would have to be fully recovered for me to even come close to considering a 1st for him in 1 QB.
This used to be my line of thinking, but not anymore.
Prescott and Hurts each sold for a 1st last year. I bought Murray for 1.11 this year. Seems QB1s still have late first value in my leagues.
Hurts >>>> Murray

Users who are viewing this thread