What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (30 Viewers)

Standard one QB FFPC:

Gave: Travis Etienne

Got:1.1

Offer came to me out of the blue. My RB situation was weak and just got a lot worse but I had to snap accept it.
I like the deal but not nearly as much as some of the other replies. RB-biased league though. I have Etienne as my 3rd RB and if I were made the offer, I would be on the fence.
ETA: Okay yeah I'd probably have to do it but I hate giving up a very good not-old RB.

I know everyone's ranking are different, but Etienne isn't even a top 5 for me for RBs, a crazily volatile position w high, high probability of timeshare.

To give up a "generational" WR, a position w a 10+yr shelf life for that... I'd be fuming mad.

Standard one QB FFPC:

Offer came to me out of the blue. My RB situation was weak and just got a lot worse but I had to snap accept it.
I like the deal but not nearly as much as some of the other replies. RB-biased league though. I have Etienne as my 3rd RB and if I were made the offer, I would be on the fence.
ETA: Okay yeah I'd probably have to do it but I hate giving up a very good not-old RB.
This league also values the RB really high and it's taken some work for me to field a good RB group because they get gobbled up in the rookie drafts and my teams highest rookie pick in 12 years, except if acquired by trade, has been 1.8. This is how Trey Sermon mistakes happen, when I don't practice what I preach, don't take BPA.

So I did have to give it a quick thought if I could afford to go without ETN and it won't be easy, might even cost me this year, tbd, but trying to course correct a little over some past mistakes and aquire the best asset available and try and work it out later.

Standard one QB FFPC:

I'd leave the league
That's a bit extreme. As far as I know no one has an issue with the trade. Not a single comment.

League is entering season 13 and the team I made the deal with is an OG like me and we don't have much of a trading history, can't even remember doing a trade with them, nothing giving off collusion vibes.

The team making the trade with me has never won the league(insert joke) and has Lamb, ASB and Davante Adams as his top 3 WR's. His top two RB's before this trade were David Montgomery and Devin Singletary. For sure most of us would have tried to work out RB a different way, and I'd guess he tried, but anyone looking at this objectively in the league should be able to clearly see the guy is just trying to do what he thinks is best for his lineup to try and win.

I know everyone's ranking are different, but Etienne isn't even a top 5 for me for RBs,
I think what eighsee was saying is that ETN is his RB3 on that team. He's probably not in many people's top 5, probably in a decent amount of people's top 10 though.

I actually aquired him for CEH in the off-season between his rookie year and year two when he was recovering from foot surgery. I'm not ashamed to admit my mistakes. I worked hard to acquire the 1.1 and kind of blew it on CEH but I actually got a RB2 season out of him, turned him into two solid years of ETN and now 1.1. Trading....yeah!

Standard one QB FFPC:

This league also values the RB really high and it's taken some work for me to field a good RB group because they get gobbled up in the rookie drafts and my teams highest rookie pick in 12 years, except if acquired by trade, has been 1.8. This is how Trey Sermon mistakes happen, when I don't practice what I preach, don't take BPA.

So I did have to give it a quick thought if I could afford to go without ETN and it won't be easy, might even cost me this year, tbd, but trying to course correct a little over some past mistakes and aquire the best asset available and try and work it out later.
Yeah I feel ya. But still, after I really thought about it, you just can't turn that down. Makes me wonder if I should throw that offer out to the 1.01 guy in our league ......

Standard one QB FFPC:

I'd leave the league
That's a bit extreme. As far as I know no one has an issue with the trade. Not a single comment.

League is entering season 13 and the team I made the deal with is an OG like me and we don't have much of a trading history, can't even remember doing a trade with them, nothing giving off collusion vibes.

The team making the trade with me has never won the league(insert joke) and has Lamb, ASB and Davante Adams as his top 3 WR's. His top two RB's before this trade were David Montgomery and Devin Singletary. For sure most of us would have tried to work out RB a different way, and I'd guess he tried, but anyone looking at this objectively in the league should be able to clearly see the guy is just trying to do what he thinks is best for his lineup to try and win.

I know everyone's ranking are different, but Etienne isn't even a top 5 for me for RBs,
I think what eighsee was saying is that ETN is his RB3 on that team. He's probably not in many people's top 5, probably in a decent amount of people's top 10 though.

I actually aquired him for CEH in the off-season between his rookie year and year two when he was recovering from foot surgery. I'm not ashamed to admit my mistakes. I worked hard to acquire the 1.1 and kind of blew it on CEH but I actually got a RB2 season out of him, turned him into two solid years of ETN and now 1.1. Trading....yeah!
Back in the day when CEH had back to back 20+ point games, someone offered me my own 1st round pick for him, and I jumped on it. Then proceeded to deal away all of my older players to soft-tank.

So I ended up with 1.0Bijan for CEH.

That’s a little different than someone sending 1.01 for CEH though.

I think it’s wildly imbalanced, especially with Harrison coming out this year, but it’s not “get the torches & storm the castle” bad. I imagine the other 10 teams are a little irritated by it, but yeah - value is in the eye of the beholder. Dude must really love him some Etienne.

12 team 25 roster, 1 QB Dynasty PPR.

Just completed this trade.

His 1.07 for my Rashee Rice.

Crowd sourced this and 75% favored my side of the deal taking the 1.07 for Rice. A few commented that they would have leaned towards 1.07 side even before this vehicle crash he was involved in.

16 team 1 QB 1.5 TE
I gave up Godwin, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd
For Tyreek
Hope he does not retire after his 2025 season like he said he would if he does so be it trying to win a ship

12 team 25 roster, 1 QB Dynasty PPR.

Just completed this trade.

His 1.07 for my Rashee Rice.

Crowd sourced this and 75% favored my side of the deal taking the 1.07 for Rice. A few commented that they would have leaned towards 1.07 side even before this vehicle crash he was involved in.

I'd rather have Rice. I'm not confident that I'd be able to land a guy at 1.07 that showed as much rookie potential and is in as good a situation as Rice. The legal stuff doesn't concern me yet.

In 1 QB 12 team league. Just bought:

R. Rice
for
The 1.11 is going to get Adonai Mitchell or Xavier Legette. Seems like a fair trade considering the risks. The trade listed above where Rice went for the 1.7 is better for the pick side. At the 1.7 you are looking at Brian Thomas or Xavier Worthy. Both have a chance to be elite.

14 team 1 QB 1.5 TE
I gave up Pollard, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd
for
S Barkley
That’s a lot for Barkley, but I get it.

I don’t love it - seems like with Hurts propensity to get short yardage TDs, Pollard & Barkley might be close enough in on-field value for me to stand pat. In that light it feels like an overpay.

But I concede that there is a chance Barkley becomes a FF monster in Philly.

Gonna have to realize that upside for this deal to be fair value for you.

I’m assuming you’re down on Pollard?

16 team 1 QB 1.5 TE
I gave up Godwin, 2025 1st, 2025 2nd
For Tyreek
Hope he does not retire after his 2025 season like he said he would if he does so be it trying to win a ship
Even if he does, you paid for potentially 2 years of elite production, assuming he (& Tua) stays healthy for 2 seasons.

It’s too bad you had to lose Godwin to do it, but I can see a path to this being a good deal for you. Definitely not a bargain.

R. Rice
for
Lot of folks buying Rice on the dip.

This doesn’t feel like a dip.
I think it's fine.

Look at this way, if Rice was thrown into the draft pool he's probably going 5 at the absolute latest.

Even if he misses half a season, and we are a long way from that, it's a bargain, a significant one.

R. Rice
for

I think it's fine.

Look at this way, if Rice was thrown into the draft pool he's probably going 5 at the absolute latest.

Even if he misses half a season, and we are a long way from that, it's a bargain, a significant one.
Yeah, I agree. I’m not saying he overpaid
- I just don’t see the bargains I’m seeing in these other deals.

R. Rice
for

I think it's fine.

I've only seen 3 trades. 1.7, 1.11 and this one.

I'd give 1.7 for him if I thought he was sure to miss half a season.

My only hesitation in this format is if this escalated to something worse and he's out an entire year, which I put as very slim odds but I can't think of a precedent for how the league will handle this. In this format the idea of dropping a one on a guy you got to roster on a 20 man roster all year and 16 man off-season roster is a buzz kill and if this did escalate to such a point of being suspended a whole year his roster spot with the Chiefs might be in danger.

So right now can't bring myself to offer that. Got a ton of late 1's I'm chewing on it right now though.

R. Rice
for

I think it's fine.

I've only seen 3 trades. 1.7, 1.11 and this one.

I'd give 1.7 for him if I thought he was sure to miss half a season.

My only hesitation in this format is if this escalated to something worse and he's out an entire year, which I put as very slim odds but I can't think of a precedent for how the league will handle this. In this format the idea of dropping a one on a guy you got to roster on a 20 man roster all year and 16 man off-season roster is a buzz kill and if this did escalate to such a point of being suspended a whole year his roster spot with the Chiefs might be in danger.

So right now can't bring myself to offer that. Got a ton of late 1's I'm chewing on it right now though.
Yeah, not technically a roster clogger since the upside is there, but if he gets more than the 8 games that I’d expect, he’d be a challenge in short bench leagues.

R. Rice
for

I think it's fine.

Agree completely with this.
I would have it at worst 1.6 in 1 QB leagues right now. It is a bargain at this price unless he is booted from the league for good.

FFPC 1 QB

Got: Rice, 6.02

Gave: 2.10, 3.03

I offered it this way and it was quickly accepted.
That's crazy, I honestly could not have even brought myself to make that offer.

I saw a similar trade upthread and it occurred to me I had roughly the same picks in one league, so I threw it out there. I would have happily gave my 2025 1st if they countered. 2.10 and 3.03 were the best current picks I had.

What’s really great is I sold Mingo to get 3.03 and Goff to get 2.10 earlier this offseason. So Mingo and Goff for Rice. Alllllrighty then.

FFPC 1 QB

I saw a similar trade upthread and it occurred to me I had roughly the same picks in one league, so I threw it out there. I would have happily gave my 2025 1st if they countered. 2.10 and 3.03 were the best current picks I had.

What’s really great is I sold Mingo to get 3.03 and Goff to get 2.10 earlier this offseason. So Mingo and Goff for Rice. Alllllrighty then.
A lot depends on what the NFL will do to him.

FFPC 1 QB

I saw your trade post and scanned my rosters for the Rice owners. Almost all my leagues I got enough of a familiarity with the owners to know they'd want no part of that kind of offer.

Had one league I was not familiar with the owner. I got 2.8 and 3.4. Thought about offering that. Saw he had only Pitts at TE so I offered what I thought was better, Goedert and 3.4. I can't recall a trade getting rejected so quickly, dang near felt simultaneous, lol. No counter, no comment and I figured I'd not even bother trying to pursue that kind of thing again but I'm sitting on a bounty of late 1's I'm chewing on it.

R. Rice
for

I think it's fine.

I would have it at worst 1.6 in 1 QB leagues right now. It is a bargain at this price unless he is booted from the league for good.
I would say even a full year would make this a little more challenging in terms of potential outcomes.

But, like I said, I don’t think you overpaid, necessarily… I would just figure there would be a little bit of a dip based on surrounding circumstances.

FFPC 1 QB

I saw your trade post and scanned my rosters for the Rice owners. Almost all my leagues I got enough of a familiarity with the owners to know they'd want no part of that kind of offer.

Had one league I was not familiar with the owner. I got 2.8 and 3.4. Thought about offering that. Saw he had only Pitts at TE so I offered what I thought was better, Goedert and 3.4. I can't recall a trade getting rejected so quickly, dang near felt simultaneous, lol. No counter, no comment and I figured I'd not even bother trying to pursue that kind of thing again but I'm sitting on a bounty of late 1's I'm chewing on it.

In an FFPC 1 QB, I offered the 2.03 and 3.03 for Rice. The guy rejected but replied, "Gonna hang on to him, thanks," which maybe suggests he briefly considered it?

In an FFPC Triflex, my offer of 2.09 and 3.09 was rejected, no comment.

FFPC 1 QB

In an FFPC 1 QB, I offered the 2.03 and 3.03 for Rice. The guy rejected but replied, "Gonna hang on to him, thanks," which maybe suggests he briefly considered it?

In an FFPC Triflex, my offer of 2.09 and 3.09 was rejected, no comment.
Any shark will take a wait & see approach to this situation.

Let’s keep it real - this is a guppy hunt. Most anyone who’s been following the NFL would know that initial news is rarely followed up with substantial punishment.

Not saying it’s impossible - heck, I’m predicting 8 games. But for his age and situation, 8 games is a drop in the bucket, so I would definitely buy low if I could.

I’ve been trading assets to move into the top 4 picks everywhere I can but in this orphan I just bought I moved out of 1.04 because it needs so much work;

FFPC, 1QB

Gave: 1.04, Wicks, 3.04
Got: Stroud, Kyren Williams
Turned around and paired Kyren and Nico Collins for 1.01. Slight overpay but I’m not competing just yet so Kyren was a must sell for me this off season

R. Rice
for

I think it's fine.

Following up on these comments. In another league I offered multiple 2nds (don't have a late first in this league) and was countered with 1.04 for Rice. That could have been pre-accident Rice price, but current has to be lower- maybe not multiple 2nds, but something.

Thinking about where I would have Rice without this news he would probably be between 3-5. With me leaning towards 5.

Thinking about where I would have Rice without this news he would probably be between 3-5. With me leaning towards 5.
I'm in mainly TE-P, one start QB, FFPC format leagues and I saw him before this incident exactly the same. Would have put him between 3-5, with a slight lean at 5 subject to were Odunze and Bowers go. He would be part of the Big 5.

The unknown is what stinks but if if I knew for sure he was getting say 6 games, week 1-6, and then this was all over, he'd be no lower then 5. I've been heavy on suspended or possible suspended players like AB, Watson, Tyreek, Hunt and Kamara over the years and it's not a sitiuation I'm giddy about jumping back into unless I get a nice discount, especialy in my smaller roster FFPC leagues.

Anyway I got an offer out for him of 1.12 in a league that is FFPC rules but private run league with two extra roster spots which helps, also trying to offer 2.1 in another league with larger roster sizes but that sorry run league is not set up for trades yet. Still mulling if I want to offer similar in my smaller FFPC leagues, that roster spot hurts more to potentially lose.

Users who are viewing this thread