What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (7 Viewers)

[Silva]
Sunday Night Football

Buffalo @ Miami

Team Totals: Bills 26, Dolphins 23

* Bills-Fins winner determines AFC East and No. 2 playoff seed

* Scenario exists where Bills miss playoffs with SNF loss

* Josh Allen started Week 17 going 2-of-11 passing for five yards, went 8 for 10 for 123 yards in second half. Shaking off stinger injury but good to go. Practicing full

* Fins lost EDGE Bradley Chubb (ACL) — in garbage time — with Jaelan Phillips (Achilles) already gone for year. Miami missing top two outside pass rushers

* Fins lost CB Xavien Howard (foot) with CB Jalen Ramsey battling knee injury that rendered him game-time decision in Week 17. Howard already ruled out vs. Bills. Burnable Eli Apple next man up

* Stefon Diggs’ snap rates last three games: 46%, 60%, 65%. Last seven games he’s averaging four catches for 37 yards and has one TD. Longtime beat writer Tim Graham asked HC Sean McDermott about it in Zoom press conference, was cut off by Bills PR

* Especially with Howard sidelined, Diggs very likely to be shadowed by Jalen Ramsey

* Dolphins win, they’re AFC’s No. 2 seed. Lose, they fall to No. 6

* Tua Tagovailoa left Week 17 with shoulder soreness, managing swelling on left (throwing) thumb but will play. Also battling left (throwing side) quad injury

* Jaylen Waddle (high ankle) missed Week 17, never seemed close (DNPs all week)

* Raheem Mostert (knee/ankle) was surprise late-week scratch

* Bills allowing 17.5 PPG during four-game win streak. Defensive turnaround keyed by CB Rasul Douglas, DT Ed Oliver, LB Terrel Bernard, safeties Jordan Poyer and Micah Hyde, return of NT DaQuan Jones

Score Prediction: Bills 24 Dolphins 17
[/Silva]

Majority $ on Bills laying 3 per scoresandodds. Do you think this line stays put and/or do you think it's fishy 🐬

If you work hard and study hard, and never lose focus, one day, with a little bit of luck, you can go on national tv and compete as a chef. Remember that.

I always go with unpopular home dogs on NBC season finales. Maybe the money was balanced but it looked like somebody big liked the 3 earlier in the week, and there were some 2.5s again before kickoff, and I love the 3, especially in the NFL. Holla if u hear me. McDaniel is a beast, and I figured the other Josh would be good for a couple turnovers (didn't expect it to be three redzone turnovers). I think if not for the punt return, the toe tap in the back of the EZ on a fly ball, and a Miami 2H shutout, holding +3 in the end would've been kinda nice.

Is there a world where Jordan Love and the Packers march into Dallas and beat them straight up? Is there?

I want to be in that world. I'm going to throw a couple shekels at the GB ML.

$200 > $10000 Rams to win the SB
HUGE bet for me for cleveland and the under
damn big parlay for GB and rams with the spread

going big or going home. wish me luck!

I think the way I might approach it is wait and see if any 2.5s pop, and see how long they last. If a 2.5 pops and gets immediately snatched back up to -3, it means a big boy was waiting on that number.

:grainofsalt:
:tinfoilhat:

Sixty-six and 69 (so childish) percent of bets and money, respectively, on Rams - so some Lions support came in. Line stayed at 3 entire time.

Seven out of 10 bets and 90% of money on Rams road dog. God dang.

And the line is still hoovering around 3? That screams Lions cover. That line should be almost a pickem if that much action is on the Rams.
It's probably the side the book needs. Wherever that data is coming from (I don't have the raw data) The money has shifted a bit without much shift in volume, which means more money-heavy tickets on the fave.

I haven't bet it. But if everything goes good during warmups (shout out to Dolphins' starting safety last week) I'll prolly say what the hell.

$200 > $10000 Rams to win the SB
HUGE bet for me for cleveland and the under
damn big parlay for GB and rams with the spread

going big or going home. wish me luck!
Lost huge on Cleveland.

Need rams +3 to break even

Is there a world where Jordan Love and the Packers march into Dallas and beat them straight up?

I didn't watch a ton of regular season NFL, but I watched a handful of Cowboys games and heard a bunch of the narrative involving how Dallas is built to establish a lead and hold it, and that's how they win. It seemed so flimsy to me the whole time. That narrative. Because what if the other team wins the toss and scores first :lol:

What's it gonna take for Jerry to call it quits, man? Like, how does that dude even sleep at night, too.. u know? I get nervous when I get too attached to a chick for too long. Jerry is ATTACHED, bro.

GB showed up and played their aces off. They found the way to shift into that higher gear. Like the first Rocky. The movie, about that boxer. It's a gear we all have; where the figuring out how to get there is hard. You've seen it. Like momentum in baseball. Mahomes has that gear in the playoffs.

Reactions: KGB
What props are you rolling with this weekend?

One of mine:

Mike Evans anytime TD
David Montgomery anytime TD
Baker Mayfield over 8.5 yds rushing

+525

I get a feeling last week was Lions' SB
Do you think they have a problem beating TB? I think they roll.
I'm slow burning on the research, but I'm not gonna find any info nobody else has. I got it distilled down to three things to answer before I bet it: How good were the two previous opponents, Philly and LA, really? Were those good teams? How the F did the NFC South get to the divisional round, is TB defense legit, and is Eminem doing pregame again this week.

Users who are viewing this thread