What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*****OFFICIAL FORMULA ONE GRAND PRIX THREAD***** (1 Viewer)

The well-timed safety cars changed the race and made the midfield battle more interesting than it would have been otherwise. Alonso dropped some points by Aston's aggressive switch to softs but it made the ending fun to watch.

Zhou with the biggest celebration of a 14th place finish ever.

The well-timed safety cars changed the race and made the midfield battle more interesting than it would have been otherwise. Alonso dropped some points by Aston's aggressive switch to softs but it made the ending fun to watch.

Zhou with the biggest celebration of a 14th place finish ever.
Pirelli just need to make inconsistent tires. Having different/offset strategies is always nice. Some of those outside the racing line overtakes were great.

Max 13 seconds ahead 10 laps after taking the lead. :lmao: :lmao:

Very fun 3-7 place racing though. Fun track
This is why I struggle to see why F1 is so popular. It's boring, but I watch to bond with my daughter. She loves it.

Well my comment was about the sprint, and that was great sprint imo.

The race overall was good I thought, again because of the midfield overtaking and tire strats.

Newey negotiating with Red Bull to be able to sign with a new team as early as next season - ahead of the 2026 rule changes. I think Ferrari are still the favorites.

I hope they make him sit out the length of his contract and IndyCar hires him to design the next generation car while he has "down time"....it's a dream, but let me dream.

The Formula 1 Channel is new and free on PlutoTV and Amazon Freevee. They stream old races and F1 TV content 7/24 with commercials. There's no live races but today they've shown the replay of China 2024 along with the associated tech talk and onboard shows.

Users who are viewing this thread