What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Official KTCK/1310 AM "The Ticket" Thread ***** (1 Viewer)

Richie Whitt trying to make his Sportatorium Blog a pay site now. $4.95 a month. Good luck with that good buddy. Hope the pizza/beer business works out because I don't see anyone paying for his site. I'll check it out on occasion when the ratings come out just to see his backhanded compliments to The Ticket, but he doesn't provide anything news or opinion worthy.

Still can't figure out how he landed Sybil.

The Ticket on channel 47 today to anyone interested to see what it looks like to see Norm talk to himself as his producer surfs the web.

Corby looks completely different than what I expected. Weird I've never seen him before, but I really gave up on the Ticket about 7 or 8 years ago. Corby's voice does not fit his face.

I know I was one of the few that probably watched as much as I did, as I got to work from home, but I really think the Ticket needs to do more things on TV. It was pretty cool seeing the extra dimension as the discussions unfolded.

A taped top-10 each night on Channel 47 would be their highest rated program without a doubt.

Michael Irvin School Closings had me about to wreck my car. I also find it funny that Gordo hates anything on the show that is funny and not from him.

I assume Gordo did the Rashid school closings bit? Is Rashid a recurring character?

I heard the audio clip on unticket but didn't know or hear any backstory.

Thx.

Taking Stu Jr to the staydjum Sunday. Any tips for parking without spending 80 buck?

I'd ask Sky Mirror but that would be too late.

Taking Stu Jr to the staydjum Sunday. Any tips for parking without spending 80 buck?

I don't know if you can still do this but at the Crowne Plaza you can get a round trip shuttle for 15/ea. This is different than the other hotels which require you to be staying there to use their shuttle.

I don't know if you can still do this but at the Crowne Plaza you can get a round trip shuttle for 15/ea. This is different than the other hotels which require you to be staying there to use their shuttle.
I wouldn't be surprised if Humperdinks has something similar.

Gordon Keith reading his Santa letter now.

Robert Wilonsky doing his hipster Christmas carols from 9pm to midnight.

Junior got divorced last month. He filed. She was a nice piece. Guess those radio groupies are too much to resist.

Junior got divorced last month. He filed. She was a nice piece. Guess those radio groupies are too much to resist.
She was ok. She went on shark tank a long time back. He getting younger at that position?
With Gordo also divorced, maybe they are showing their love for each other, finally.
I didn't know Gordon was divorced. I heard a rumor that Craig's wife is a slut and got baby shot up in her by someone who isn't Craig. She's going to marry said someone.

Reading the top 20 moments top to bottom. bottom.

Some of these are pretty overrated. Internet is still pushing to get Greggo on at least the phone for "do you like your gig". I haven't checked on him in forever, for all i know he's dead.

Some of these are pretty overrated. Internet is still pushing to get Greggo on at least the phone for "do you like your gig". I haven't checked on him in forever, for all i know he's dead.
I follow him on Twitter. He's alive but a mess.

Do they have the 20 moments listed somewhere? The "do you like your gig" and "scart sculling balls" both have to be in there. Along with Dan's "we're having fun here, no?" and Bob's "have another napkin you moron dog". Almost forgot to mention the Gordo stopdown when he tried to joke about Gaylord's name.

Forgot to add "I don't want audio" and "Uh, Paul in ahhh...."

Last edited by a moderator:

Do they have the 20 moments listed somewhere? The "do you like your gig" and "scart sculling balls" both have to be in there. Along with Dan's "we're having fun here, no?" and Bob's "have another napkin you moron dog". Almost forgot to mention the Gordo stopdown when he tried to joke about Gaylord's name.

They are just going to roll them out from now till like 7pm ish I guess. They've teased nearly all of them I think those are in there.

They are just going to roll them out from now till like 7pm ish I guess. They've teased nearly all of them I think those are in there.
So if they haven't listed them yet, how are you reading the top 20 moments top to bottom?

So if they haven't listed them yet, how are you reading the top 20 moments top to bottom?
Because they are going on the air right now with them. They started at 12:30.

Because they are going on the air right now with them. They started at 12:30.
sounds pretty shady.

so far (and I may have missed one)

-Bayless open

-Norm kenya caller (meh)

-Upper decker

-airhorn

-Dan to Tom freakout

-Hotbox fight

So 9/11 is greatest moment of ticket history...I did not live in DFW at the time, but even listening to the retelling, not sure what they did on that day then the decent local stations in Beaumont (where I was) did during that time.

Users who are viewing this thread