What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Lord Stanley's Cup Playoff Thread: Getzlaf 15 charges four game 6 tickets, a limo, and five steak sandwiches to Cav's room. FBG CORNHOLE A (3 Viewers)

Who wins the 2017 Stanley Cup playoffs?

• Capitals

Votes: 31 23.8%
  • Penguins

Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Habitants

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Rangers

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • Bruins

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Senators

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Blue Jackets

• Blackhawks

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Predators

Votes: 14 10.8%
  • Blues

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Wild

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • Flames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks

• Oilers

• Ducks

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters
I know it's a work day and all. but I can't imagine paying all that money for a lower seat and missing that much of the game.

I was :rant: at the world when I got re-routed because of construction before B's-Sens Game 6 (a Sunday), and we still made it for faceoff.

I know it's a work day and all. but I can't imagine paying all that money for a lower seat and missing that much of the game.

I was :rant: at the world when I got re-routed because of construction before B's-Sens Game 6 (a Sunday), and we still made it for faceoff.
lots of those seats are corporate seats or guys let Chet buy them when they fly into town

I sat down there my last three years (08-10)  Its frustrating for the diehards for sure

Last edited by a moderator:
Angels are playing the Tigers across the street.  Another 40,000 in traffic.   Man, don't miss that at all.  It would take 2-3 hours to get out.  We'd also get there at 4pm for a 7pm game just to avoid being late.

really good game 
Watched the first 2 at home sober (son on his way back from a school trip and I was going to be on pickup duty...wife getting ready to leave for India and London tomorrow).  3rd period on my phone...then media silence so I could watch OT at home with some bourbon.

Fun game...but sloppy at times.  Gibson and Rinne both made some damn good saves late.

Lov d the fake shot pass from Subban too.

Users who are viewing this thread