What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vikings 2015 Season Thread (1 Viewer)

Biabreakable said:
That does add a different wrinkle to your defensive scoring.

The Vikings defense gives up 112.9 yards per game.on average. Some of the bigger chunks have been given up to QBs like Kaep and Wilson. The SF game throws the rushing defensive stats out of wack a bit as they gained 230 rushing yards week 1 against the Vikings. If you remove that game the Vikings have allowed 103.9 rushing yards per game which is average instead of slightly below average.

The RB who have had good games against the Vikings are Hyde, Lacy and Rawls. Against the Packers and Seahawks the defense was much more focused on stopping the pass than the run. The 49ers game was really uncharacteristic of this defense and what they are capable of.

Eli is not a mobile QB so the Vikings can design their pass rush with less concern of him breaking the pocket for a big play running the ball.

Detroit has a similar run defense to Minnesota and they play against the 49ers who I think are a worse team than the Giants, but without Beckham perhaps they are close. I dunno but I think Detroit might be the better match up.

If it is announced that Joseph will play then I consider it an upgrade to the Vikings run defense and perhaps enough to sway me to start them over Detroit who I think has a better match up against sf.
Thanks for the input

I understand that there is a chance that the Vikings/Giants game may not mean anything to the Vikings based on how some of the earlier games go. It would be smart for the Vikings to give their injured defensive players an extra week of rest if the game doesn't mean anything to them. Since that is the case I think I will roll with Detroit.

Not a huge deal, but the Vikings have to get a new punter in the off season. Locke is just not very good.
I think they will give him one more year moving indoor next year. They will more than likely bring in a leg to push him though.
It's really hard to evaluate punters but one of the stats that stood out is that MN has only allowed 125 return yards so far this year. That is the best amoung punters with more than 50 punts this season. Granted, that is a team stat, but isn't all punting stats reliant on the team (even raw yardage is affected as the punter is often asked to punt a specific distance).

That said, he is very low in a lot of the other stats (distance, net, etc) so I think he'll get another year, but he'll be watched and maybe on the bubble.

Bring back Kluwe!

Last edited by a moderator:
That does add a different wrinkle to your defensive scoring.

The Vikings defense gives up 112.9 yards per game.on average. Some of the bigger chunks have been given up to QBs like Kaep and Wilson. The SF game throws the rushing defensive stats out of wack a bit as they gained 230 rushing yards week 1 against the Vikings. If you remove that game the Vikings have allowed 103.9 rushing yards per game which is average instead of slightly below average.

The RB who have had good games against the Vikings are Hyde, Lacy and Rawls. Against the Packers and Seahawks the defense was much more focused on stopping the pass than the run. The 49ers game was really uncharacteristic of this defense and what they are capable of.

Eli is not a mobile QB so the Vikings can design their pass rush with less concern of him breaking the pocket for a big play running the ball.

Detroit has a similar run defense to Minnesota and they play against the 49ers who I think are a worse team than the Giants, but without Beckham perhaps they are close. I dunno but I think Detroit might be the better match up.

If it is announced that Joseph will play then I consider it an upgrade to the Vikings run defense and perhaps enough to sway me to start them over Detroit who I think has a better match up against sf.
Thanks for the input

I understand that there is a chance that the Vikings/Giants game may not mean anything to the Vikings based on how some of the earlier games go. It would be smart for the Vikings to give their injured defensive players an extra week of rest if the game doesn't mean anything to them. Since that is the case I think I will roll with Detroit.
I don't really think that is the case.

All season the Vikings and coaches have been focused on winning one game at a time. That philosophy has not changed.

This week as the media has tried to portray this as a game that does not have an impact on the Vikings playoff situation, that is not correct either. The Vikings are trying to win the division and they need to win this game and the game next week to accomplish this. It has meaning as far as which seed the Vikings will have an if they will host a playoff game or have to travel.

All of the Vikings players are listed as probable now which means they will all likely play.

Linval Joseph being back allows the Vikings to rotate 3 DT and keep them all fresher during the game.

Barr has the speed to cover RB out of the backfield and prevent some of the easy dump off yards in a way that Chad Greenway cannot do.

While the 49ers are not a good offense I also do not see the Giants being very successful against the Vikings defense at full strength. There are several games where the Vikings have not allowed opposing offenses to have success at all until late in the game when they will inexplicably go into a prevent defense instead of sticking with what worked all game long up to that point.

Without Beckham Eli will be pressed into trying to do more than perhaps he should which leads to turnovers.

I do not see Detroit as a better defensive play than the Vikings this week.

I think the Vikings should replace their punter.

He did an ok job of placing the ball inside the 10 yard line early on this season which was an improvement. This went away however after the first five games or so. The coverage teams are good but Locke is below average in ball placement and hang time.

I think the Vikings could upgrade their punter position with minimal investment.

Biabreakable said:
This week as the media has tried to portray this as a game that does not have an impact on the Vikings playoff situation, that is not correct either. The Vikings are trying to win the division and they need to win this game and the game next week to accomplish this. It has meaning as far as which seed the Vikings will have an if they will host a playoff game or have to travel.
There is a chance that the game is meaningless by the time it is played Sunday night. If the Packers lose and either Atl loses or Sea wins, the Vikings will clinch a wildcard spot and the Giants game doesn't matter except for the final record. As long as the Vikings are within 1 game of the Packers, a win week 17 gives them the division since the Vikings will tie the Pack for H2H and will have the better division record.

That said, I could see the recovering players getting a lower snap count, but Zimmer is going to try to win the game. He made a point to reference teams like the Colts that did rest players and seemed to have lost their momentum after that.

If Washington wins tonight the Giants will have even less to play for than the Vikings.

I agree that some players may see limited snap count.

Joseph with all of the DT healthy does not play much on passing downs. Recently the Vikings have been using Robison as a DT on passing downs. So they do not need to play Joseph that much anyways. Just on obvious running downs.

Zimmer will want the guys who have not played recently to shake off some rust at the same time. Assuming they are actually healthy enough to be listed as probable.

Biabreakable said:
There is a chance that the game is meaningless by the time it is played Sunday night. If the Packers lose and either Atl loses or Sea wins, the Vikings will clinch a wildcard spot and the Giants game doesn't matter except for the final record. As long as the Vikings are within 1 game of the Packers, a win week 17 gives them the division since the Vikings will tie the Pack for H2H and will have the better division record.

That said, I could see the recovering players getting a lower snap count, but Zimmer is going to try to win the game. He made a point to reference teams like the Colts that did rest players and seemed to have lost their momentum after that.
If the Packers lose.. With either a Seattle Win or an Atlanta loss I really can't see any "slightly" injured players playing much in the 2nd half since they'd already have a wildcard spot locked and the Division would be on the line @GB.

Could see Joseph, Barr and Harrison sitting out the 2nd half on Defense with Peterson and possibly even Bridgewater on the Offense.. :shrug:

Ok since ATL won and the Packers looking like they may lose, what does that do for the Vikes?

Please explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old.

Atlanta has the chance to take the final playoff spot IF the Vikings lose to the Giants and the Packers for the final two weeks. Seattle has already clinched a playoff spot.

So it is important for the Vikings to win this game.

Vikings are out in a potential 3 way tie with Seattle and Atlanta, even though Sesttle is already in for certain. So this game will only matter for playoff qualifying if Seattle loses.

Playing with the simulator at ESPN, to not make the playoffs it would require:

• MN losing to both NY, GB
  • Sea to lose to both StL & Arz
  • Atl to beat NO next week
  • SF to beat StL next week
  • Tenn to beat Ind next week
  • Den to beat SD next week (this one only matters if NO loses this week, which is looking unlikely at this point, but sets up a much more complex scenario where the SF/StL or Tenn/Ind game only matter if SD wins this matchup)
Any one of those games switches, and the Vikings clinch.

Thankfully it'll all be moot after the Vikings beat NYG tonight and then take the division in week 17.

edit to add link: http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine/_/factor/home/results/400791565~2~400791569~2~400791538~2~400791610~2

Is there a reason NBC keeps saying the Vikes can clinch tonight with a win because the Seahawks lost? I was under the impression they cliched with a win regardless of Seattle outcome.

Is there a reason NBC keeps saying the Vikes can clinch tonight with a win because the Seahawks lost? I was under the impression they cliched with a win regardless of Seattle outcome.
You are correct, but NBC probably means they NEED to win tonight to clinch, whereas a Seattle win would have clinched it win or loss.

So we either win the Division and face Greenbay/Seattle, or lose the division and face Greenbay/Washington?
Before I play out the scenarios.. Game has been flexed to Sunday night.

First scenario:

Vikings win and Seattle Wins or loses.. Vikes 11-5, Seattle 10-6 or 9-7, Packers 10-6 ... Vikings would be the 3rd seed, Packers, based on head to head, would be 5th seed and Seattle #6..

Seattle @ Vikings, Packers @ Washington..

Packers win & Seattle wins.. Packers 11-5, Seattle 10-6, Vikings 10-6.. Packers 3rd seed, Seattle, based on head to head 5th seed, Vikings 6th..

Vikings @ GB, Seattle @ Washington.

Packers win, Seattle Loses.. Packers 11-5, Vikings 10-6, Seattle 9-7 .. Packers 3rd seed, Vikings 5th seed, Seattle 6th seed..

Vikings @Washington, Seattle @ GB..

:popcorn:

The Vikings have grown as a team over the course of this season. The season has been a series of hurdles of things that people said the Vikings could not do or have not done in a long time. For example winning on the road against Chicago. Winning a game in prime time and so on throughout the season. Some of those things they have accomplished while at other steps they failed. One of those failures was to beat Green Bay at home. So beating Green Bay is something the Vikings need to do to take another step forward in their progression. Winning the division is another thing the Vikings have not done in awhile. Doing that and being able to play another game at home is a huge advantage. Both of those goals are at hand with a tough task of beating Green Bay in Lambeiu. The Lions did it. Why not the Vikings?

The team cannot make progress by tanking games because they are afraid of specific match ups. To win the Super Bowl they need to beat the best teams to get there.

The Seahawks beat the Vikings at home earlier this season. However the Vikings were missing Joseph, Barr and Smith for most of this game. Barr as Smith made a quick exit. Bridgewater threw a bad interception that he said sailed on him, trying to get to Diggs in the seam of the cover 3. Peterson fumbled the ball on a blown up reverse play. If the Vikings take care of the ball and play better defense with all of their starters now healthy. Perhaps they can learn from the mistakes of the last match up and not repeat them. Perhaps they can play good enough defense to win this game. That would be the next step forward in their progression if they pass the first test of beating Green Bay.

The Vikings were very close to winning against the Cardinals. I think they will play better against the Seahawks a second time around.

One step at a time though. First the Vikings need to beat the Packers and win the division. Then they can worry about the Seahawks at home again.

One step at a time though. First the Vikings need to beat the Packers and win the division. Then they can worry about the Seahawks at home again.
:goodposting:

I get some MN fans might be worried about potentially facing Seattle again, but winning against the Pack, on the road, to clinch the division is very important for this team to do. Having momentum heading into the playoffs is important, having another home game is important.

I have faith that the Vikings will learn from their mistakes against Seattle last time and turn around and be competitive. Will they win? I hope so, and if they can't, well, they wouldn't get past ARZ/CAR then either. Those are really the 3 teams to beat in the NFC this year - we know we can play with ARZ, and I think we can beat any of the 3 when playing good football.

The Vikings got beat pretty bad (looking at score only) the last time they played the Packers

What's different about the two teams now?

The Vikings got beat pretty bad (looking at score only) the last time they played the Packers

The Vikings will be returning some key defenders, and the Packers confidence may be more shaken than ever.

As a Packer fan I believe Green Bay has the higher ceiling potential right now. That said, the Vikings are an improving team, and the Packers are clearly on a descendant path right now. The Vikings can learn from just making the playoffs. Long term the Packers have nothing to learn from just making it. If they are not going to make significant noise in the playoffs I would just as soon the Packers go home quickly and preserve the best draft choice they can get. Sure, Viking's fans would have fun with our emotions if they got honors this year, after all they have some pent up feelings, but long term that does not sting so bad.

Yenrub said:

In the previous game against the Packers the Vikings had some bad penalties that put Green Bay in scoring position when the Vikings were looking to get the ball back and possibly put up some points at the end of the first half. The Vikings had 8 penalties for 110 yards while Green Bay had 4 penalties for 19 yards.

The Packers kicked 5 field goals and most of these came early in the game as Green Bay was able to build a lead and the Vikings do not play as well generally in a chase situation. This as well as holding penalties caused the Vikings to abandon the run and Peterson only had 13 rushing attempts in this game. The Packers followed the KC defensive script with the run blitzing but their defensive backs were able to cover Vikings receivers a bit better than KC did.

Harrison Smith was injured during this game and although he finished the game, he missed a tackle on Eddie Lacy that I think he normally would make, he did not play well after the injury. He played well last night.

The Packers also benefited from a long kick return from Janis that helped set them up in scoring position.

Sendejo missed an important tackle on Lacy as well. He misses a big one pretty much every game. That is likely still the same.

I think Bridgewater has made progress since the last time they played. He is playing with more confidence now than he was then. The Packers sacked Bridgewater 6 times and generally pressured him for much of the game. This is what their defense is built to do. They count on the offense building a lead and then pinning their ears back to rush the QB.

So there are a lot of things that could be different this time around. Although the score may look lopsided in Green Bays favor the last time they met it was more the Vikings beating themselves with the penalties, Peterson fumbled when the Vikings were in scoring range, poor pass protection. If they can avoid these mistakes and keep the Packers defense guessing more on defense they can win this game in Lambeau.

Vikings’ surge has them ‘believing’ again, with another shot at Packers

If the Vikings have their way, they’ll be back in two weeks to host a playoff game as NFC North champions for the first time since 2009.

They’re 1-10-1 against Green Bay since Brett Favre led the Vikings to that year’s NFC Championship
This is why Green Bay is such a hurdle psychologically. The only time the Vikings have beaten them for several years now was perhaps Ponders best game of his career. 3 TD and no interceptions. Peterson had 199 yards on 34 carries in this game.

The Vikings need to put this behind them. I have not watched their game against the Cardinals yet, but they seem to have a lot of issues protecting Aaron Rodgers right now.

Just beat the Pack.
This, I'm going to the game. (crap it's a 7:30 start now... :rant:

I'd rather play the Redskins in the playoffs, but If i'm going to Green Bay to see the damn game I want to see them beat the Packers.

Film: Vikings see much room for improvement after 49-point night vs. Giants

Personnel groupings (#)

3 receivers / tight end (11): 29
2 receivers / 2 tight ends (12): 25
1 receiver / 2 tight ends / 2 backs (22): 9
1 receiver / 3 tight ends (13): 6
2 tight ends / fullback / OL: 1

Total: 70 plays

Snap counts

J Berger C 70 snaps 100%

M Harris G 70 snaps 100%

T Clemmings T 70 snaps 100%

B Fusco G 70 snaps 100%

T Bridgewater QB 64 snaps 91% 2 rushing attempts 12 yards 6.0 ypc 25 pass attempts 15 completions (60%) 168 passing yards (3 sacks -18 yards) 1 TD 0 Interceptions.

M Kalil T 62 snaps 89% (missed the first snaps of his career although he has played through injuries before)

S Diggs WR 54 snaps 77% 5 targets 4 receptions 19 yards 4.8 ypc

K Rudolph TE 51 snaps 73% 3 targets 2 receptions 53 yards 26.5 ypc 1 TD

R Ellison TE 47 snaps 67% 1 target 0 receptions

M Wallace WR 47 snaps 67% 6 targets 2 receptions 11 yards

A Peterson RB 40 snaps 57% 22 rushing attempts 104 yards 4.7 ypc 1 TD 2 targets 1 reception 15 yards 119 total yards

J Wright WR 27 snaps 39% 3 targets 3 receptions 57 yards 19.0 ypc

A Thielen WR 24 snaps 34% 1 targets 1 receptions 5 yards

M Pruitt TE 19 snaps 27%

M Asiata RB 17 snaps 24% 5 rushing attempts 14 yards 2.8 ypc 1 target 0 receptions 14 total yards

J McKinnon RB 14 snaps 20% 7 rushing attempts 89 yards 12.7 ypc 2 TD 3 targets 2 receptions 8 yards 97 total yards

A Shepherd G 9 snaps 13%

Z Line FB 9 snaps 13% 1 rushing attempt 3 yards

S Hill QB 6 snaps 9% 3 kneel downs -4 yards

Defense

X Rhodes CB 61 snaps 100%

A Sendejo SS 55 snaps 90%

E Griffen DE 53 snaps 87%

C Munnerlyn CB 51 snaps 84%

E Kendricks LB 50 snaps 82%

B Robison DE 45 snaps 74%

H Smith FS 44 snaps 72%

T Newman CB 44 snaps 72%

T Johnson DT 37 snaps 61%

A Barr LB 37 snaps 61%

D Hunter DE 33 snaps 54%

C Greenway LB 33 snaps 54%

L Joseph NT 31 snaps 51%

S Floyd DT 28 snaps 46%

T Waynes CB 17 snaps 28%

A Harris DB 17 2 snaps 8%

K Ellis NT 11 snaps 18%

M Sherels CB 6 snaps 10%

E Robinson LB 6 snaps 10%

R Blanton SS 6 snaps 10%

J Trattou DE 6 snaps 10%

Interesting to me that Floyd played less than Joseph. Good to see Joseph come back after clearly being in pain early on in the game due to his toe. He made some good plays at times against the run. Tom Johnson played more than either of them.

It looks like Barr was eased in somewhat this game. He made some good plays against Vereen, him and Munnerlin do a good job of stopping the dump offs and screen plays. Kendricks got blocked out of a couple of the Giants better plays with Jennings.

The defense had 4 sacks 6 tackles for loss 8 QB hurries 3 interceptions 7 passes defensed.

Call me crazy, but I bet Zimmer would prefer a Green Bay->host Seattle->go back to Arizona road. Just strikes me that a coach like Zimmer would relish drumming up the 'no one gives us a chance' over creating motivation to beat a team like the Redskins. JMHO.

BigJim® said:
Call me crazy, but I bet Zimmer would prefer a Green Bay->host Seattle->go back to Arizona road. Just strikes me that a coach like Zimmer would relish drumming up the 'no one gives us a chance' over creating motivation to beat a team like the Redskins. JMHO.
Plus the revenge angle in the playoff push would be pretty awesome.

BigJim® said:
So are you guys expecting the Vikings not to play for the win in GB?

BigJim® said:
I'm not understanding the question. The Vikes will need to beat the Packers Sunday for the path I described to play out.

ETA: Maybe the confusion was thinking I meant playing GB in the 1st round of playoffs... I don't think that is possible as I understood we'd play Seattle with a win and Washington with a loss. Just to be clear, I'm thinking the path Zimmer would prefer is to atone for 3 losses by beating Green Bay to claim D3, then avenge the Seattle loss at home in wildcard, then rematch D2 Arizona with a healthier roster (knock on wood).

BigJim® said:
Yenrub said:
Maelstrom said:
BigJim® said:
I'm not understanding the question. The Vikes will need to beat the Packers Sunday for the path I described to play out.

ETA: Maybe the confusion was thinking I meant playing GB in the 1st round of playoffs... I don't think that is possible as I understood we'd play Seattle with a win and Washington with a loss. Just to be clear, I'm thinking the path Zimmer would prefer is to atone for 3 losses by beating Green Bay to claim D3, then avenge the Seattle loss at home in wildcard, then rematch D2 Arizona with a healthier roster (knock on wood).
Yes, that is what I was responding to, GB wk17, SEA p1, AZ p2...

GB v MN is possible though - If both GB and SEA win in wk17, then MN and GB rematch again in GB for the first round of the playoffs.

Linval Joseph Doubtful, All Others Probable For Sunday

There are some shenanigans going on with the Packers injury report because they will practice today and release a report later on unlike what most teams do...

Joseph will be missed. Kind of funny listening to Zimmer talk around being asked to compare Joseph and Ellis at NT. The good news is Barr is not on the injury report at all, so he will likely play more snaps than last week.

Linval Joseph Doubtful, All Others Probable For Sunday

There are some shenanigans going on with the Packers injury report because they will practice today and release a report later on unlike what most teams do...

Joseph will be missed. Kind of funny listening to Zimmer talk around being asked to compare Joseph and Ellis at NT. The good news is Barr is not on the injury report at all, so he will likely play more snaps than last week.
This is a big loss but T. Johnson has been playing well in his absence. And Lacy is slightly injured as well (probable w/rib injury), I read. Hoping that means the Packers run game isn't at top notch like usual against the Vikings this game. They always seem to run well against us, no matter how good the DF has been, so hoping the Vikings can break that trend. I'm sure it has to do with the Vikings trying to defend Rogers/passing game, more than the running game, but seems worse than other teams vs. the Pack.

Great win to get "the monkey off our back".. Not only winning the NFC North, but beating the Packers after going 1-10-1 the last 12.. :thumbup:

If I'm Norv and Zimmer I make Teddy sit down and watch his idiotic left hand throw for 2 hours.. Nothing but that.. and at the same time someone sitting next to him slapping him along side the head with each replay saying "You are NOT Favre!!!". :wall:

Speaking of Norv.. Really having a hard time understanding him at times.. Teddy misses the deep pass to McKinnion on the first drive and then never calls another deep pass again. :confused:

Not to mention he is still insistent on having Teddy sit in the pocket when he knows the OL can't block for longer then 2 seconds. When he did call roll-outs Teddy was accurate and receivers had time to get open..

As mentioned before in this thread.... the Vikes are on a "revenge Tour of 2015"..

First get back at the Pack.. CHECK..... next up the Seahawks.. and if they can do that... back to Arizona to revenge our loss there.. :popcorn:

Great game, Vikes. Congrats on winning the North. Got a second shot at home against SEA.

Let's go Vikings!

I'm looking forward to the Seattle rematch. You just never know what will happen in the NFL and I hope it plays to our advantage that Seattle crushed us the first time around and is coming off an emotional blowout of Arizona. It's awfully hard to keep yourself that high and not come back down to earth, particularly since they will be the media darling all week. Despite how they manhandled the Vikes the first game, they are a 6th seed for a reason.

I do think how the Vikes themselves play will determine the outcome, but they'll need to play much better than they did last night. Bridgewater will need to be more accurate with downfield opportunities. Still seems to me he somewhat throws deep passes up in the air rather than driving the ball where he wants it. He should take a look at some Russell Wilson tape for an example of how a diminutive QB can still set and drive downfield passes. Also, our corners will have to know where the ball is. We flirted significantly with PI calls last night and don't recall many plays where the cornerback played the ball, aside from Rhodes' INT.

It's nice to see the Vikes beat the Packers at Lambeau. I'm worried about their offense though...didn't look good last night. I'd like to see McKinnon involved more.

Fear and Loathing does not seem to like the Vikings.

Zimmer: Great Team Win, But Time to Get Back to Work

Zimmer fesses up to making poor decisions in regards to the time management.

“Players win games,” Zimmer said. “Coaches don’t win games.”

Rhett Ellison will have a 6 month rehab for his pattela injury which is a scary one to recover from. Possibly the best blocker on the team. He will be missed.

Hoping Linval Joseph may be able to play on Sunday. It looked like Tom Johnson took over the NT position against Green Bay instead of using Floyd there, who has struggled with the double teams at times. I thought Johnson did a better job at this allowing Floyd to play better at under tackle.

If the Vikes want to win they cannot be as sloppy on offense/special teams or it will be a lopsided loss and a lot of "what if's" in the off season..

No Teddy Left arm throws. :doh:

No Patterson getting stripped by a kicker.. a KICKER!!!

Teddy HAS to throw for more than 100 yards..

Norv HAS to call more roll outs so Teddy doesn't get smashed behind the OL

Peterson needs to rush for 100 yard+

I think, as long as the offense doesn't turn the ball over and can sustain some drives, the defense can hold their own.

At least they have until Sunday to get healthy.. then again, that gives Beast mode one extra day of recovery :oldunsure:

So Vikings journalism seems pretty dull considering they won the NFC North. It seems like they do not know what to talk about now that the Vikings made the playoffs. A lot of the new material from today was focused on the 2016 draft. Even the tense of statements seem to assume that the Vikings season is over and they will not advance in the playoffs. Even Bullick who predicted the Vikings would win the north does not seem to like their chances to beat the Seahawks, he claims that Bridgewater will need to have a big game for the Vikings to have a chance.

Not saying Seattle isn't a difficult challenge. I just think old habits die hard and these journalists do not know how to handle the Vikings being successful.

As great as Wilson has been playing I think the Vikings defense can shut him down. I saw some new techniques as far as pass rushing and spying by the defense against Rodgers that I think will be important against Wilson as well. A healthy Linval Joseph would really help although I think Tom Johnson did a better job playing NT than Floyd has. This seemed to fix issues against the run by making the switch.

There is no time like the present.

Users who are viewing this thread