What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Thread: Seahawks v 49ers*** (1 Viewer)

Who wins?

• Total voters
LOL at K-stink on the podium. He looks like an idiot with that stupid hat.

Deoin Sanders agrees without saying it. 'hey K-stink, what the hell are you wearing?'

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle needed 2 horrible 4th quarter interceptions by Kaepernick and a whole games's worth of bad officiating to squeak out a win against a team playing its third straight road game. You'd think Seattle would show a little humility and class.

Can't wait to see them get theirs in two weeks. Kharma's a #####.
I second the motion.

Sherman is exactly what I think Mad Sweeney is like in real life, except for being a Waffle House cook.
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
I'm actually not like MS at all in real life. Though I wish I was as good at anything as Sherm is at football. Plus I make $110K plus in the film biz. But don't let me ruin your fantasy, fap away.
Keep going and you'll earn a spot in MoveToSkypager's sig.Bro.
Meh. I'm in worse people's sigs.

Krapernick looks super smooth in his post game presser. He should take the Beats off his neck and put them on his ears during the questions though.

Kaepernick played himself out of a job. SF will never get over the hump with him. His ceiling is an exposed Eli Manning.

Seattle needed 2 horrible 4th quarter interceptions by Kaepernick and a whole games's worth of bad officiating to squeak out a win against a team playing its third straight road game. You'd think Seattle would show a little humility and class.

You sound totally unbiased. Great points.
I am. Came into the game not caring for either team, but was mesmerized by the electric play. I hate to see a great game like hat stained in any way. Sherman managed to turn something that could have netted him all-time fame - one of the great defensive plays of all time - and instead all anyone is going to talk about is what an ###### he is. And then I hear a Seattle WR being interviewed after the game (I think Tate) who basically gives a big FU to Cris Carter and Keyshawn Johnson for not believing in them? These guys really couldn't be more repulsive if they tried.

That was a great game as advertised. It was a game of attrition and they really made the plays that mattered when it counted. My score prediction unfortunately came true, but what really sucks was Bowman's injury. Really wishing him a speedy recovery because he's one of the best and classiest players in the league. Kaepernick showed some mettle in this game but again turnovers really killed their chances like in previous meetings. Just not enough big plays on offense, and too many big plays given up on defense.

I'm tempted to address the Sherman comments, but I feel like it's best (and I hope the media takes this angle) and just ignore the guy. His words speak to his character as a person. I used to wonder why Harbaugh neglected to endorse Sherman while at Stanford, but it's starting to become obvious.

Congratulations seahawks fans. I'd root for you guys in the Superbowl being NFC West representatives and all, but I really don't want to see Sherman anywhere near a lombardi trophy.

Sherman is exactly what I think Mad Sweeney is like in real life, except for being a Waffle House cook.
I'm actually not like MS at all in real life. Though I wish I was as good at anything as Sherm is at football. Plus I make $110K plus in the film biz. But don't let me ruin your fantasy, fap away.
Keep going and you'll earn a spot in MoveToSkypager's sig.

Bro.
Keep me posted. There's plenty of room!

I make $110K plus in the film biz. But don't let me ruin your fantasy, fap away.
Do you lift, too?
I've been hurt lately so no. Used to and will.
People brag about only making $120k?
It's pretty nice when compared to a WH cook b
But can you make greasy eggs at 2 in the morning that really hit the spot?
I'm an oatmeal guy.

I make $110K plus in the film biz. But don't let me ruin your fantasy, fap away.
Do you lift, too?
I don't know why you have to drag his girlfriend into this.

That was a great game as advertised. It was a game of attrition and they really made the plays that mattered when it counted. My score prediction unfortunately came true, but what really sucks was Bowman's injury. Really wishing him a speedy recovery because he's one of the best and classiest players in the league. Kaepernick showed some mettle in this game but again turnovers really killed their chances like in previous meetings. Just not enough big plays on offense, and too many big plays given up on defense.

I'm tempted to address the Sherman comments, but I feel like it's best (and I hope the media takes this angle) and just ignore the guy. His words speak to his character as a person. I used to wonder why Harbaugh neglected to endorse Sherman while at Stanford, but it's starting to become obvious.

Congratulations seahawks fans. I'd root for you guys in the Superbowl being NFC West representatives and all, but I really don't want to see Sherman anywhere near a lombardi trophy.
I feel the same way about DRC

Do you lift, too?
I don't know why you have to drag his girlfriend into this.
Hey, she's typing - not me.

I am. Came into the game not caring for either team, but was mesmerized by the electric play. I hate to see a great game like hat stained in any way. Sherman managed to turn something that could have netted him all-time fame - one of the great defensive plays of all time - and instead all anyone is going to talk about is what an ###### he is. And then I hear a Seattle WR being interviewed after the game (I think Tate) who basically gives a big FU to Cris Carter and Keyshawn Johnson for not believing in them? These guys really couldn't be more repulsive if they tried.
Plenty of the games all timers are dbags...who cares? We still remember their great plays.

Look, really. Sherman is the best DB (heh) in the game. One bad interview and a stupid image shouldn't distract from how good this guy is.
He's not the best DB on his team
I never put safeties over guys on the edge, but I take your point.
Think Thomas is the best safety in the league, and I've though Sherman was a bit overrated since watching Marshall destroy him last year.

good post. Props to the 49ers for coming into Seattle and not backing down one bit. A couple calls / plays go another way and they are heading to the Superbowl instead of Seattle. Hard fought on both sides and I think Sherman's emotions got the best of him in the end - I'd agree that he needs to mature a bit but it's hard not to like the guy when he's on your team.

Love the 'I'm not like this at all in real life' schtick

I'm not kidding - this may be one of the worst forums on the internet.
Hey, the game's over. The real content's gone. All that's left are people who are seriously buzzed and cracking jokes or angry fans of either team making irrational statements.

Quality has moved on at this point.

Btw, I'm watching this show that came on after the game.

Man, there's some sick s*#t on TV these days. And people complain about UFC fights on Fox?!?

Fair enough on Sherman, he didn't look the best there. Heat of the moment but he needs to not be a complete spaz there.

The 2 picks were made by the D, you can't dismiss them as "horrible picks". The refs were not a huge factor in this game. The only game changer was the stupid rule on the play at the endzone.

Seattle put up 24 on a great D, Denver 26 against NE and didn't look dominating last week either against SD. Should be a great game.

Sorry.. getting to the party late. Sherman's interview was...bad. Very bad. No doubt. But WTF was with Harbaugh calling all the timeouts when Seattle was taking knees? Guy has no class IMO.

Karma isn't a #####. Nor does it kowtow to the whims of upset football fans. Seattle's D took that game from Kaepernick when it was his to win. Maybe next year.

Sorry.. getting to the party late. Sherman's interview was...bad. Very bad. No doubt. But WTF was with Harbaugh calling all the timeouts when Seattle was taking knees? Guy has no class IMO.
Eh, I didn't see it as classless. One score down, near the endzone and there had been fumbled snaps earlier in the game. You're hoping for a miracle.

It's not like he told his team to take out the knees of the OLinemen and try to cream the QB like Schiano did.

For all of you who think Denver is going to destroy Seattle, the opening line in Vegas is pick em. Vegas usually doesn't lie. I expect a great game.

It was a great game. I feel bad for 9er fans, but that team will likely be back next year. Congrats to Seattle fans for a trip to the Superbowl!

I hope Bowman heals from whatever injury he sustained. It looked very bad. He seems to be good people.

Eh, I didn't see it as classless. One score down, near the endzone and there had been fumbled snaps earlier in the game. You're hoping for a miracle.

It's not like he told his team to take out the knees of the OLinemen and try to cream the QB like Schiano did.
I guess that's accurate. I think after holding my breath for three hours my judgment may have been a bit cloudy (and there was also all that booze).

Timeouts were fine...Seattle bobbled a snap or two during the game...can't just give up there.

Users who are viewing this thread