What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official NFC Championship Thread: Seahawks v 49ers*** (4 Viewers)

Who wins?

• Total voters
A disgrace. Professional athlete? Great display for the kids watching. And FOX should never have put Sherman on in the heat of the moment though he made a game-saving play. Way too crazed.

Seattle fans throwing trash at Bowman as he is carted off with an obviously serious knee injury, after being denied a fumble recovery pretty much sums up this game for me.

Great team, total lack of class. Who throws trash at an injured player.
How do you know Bowman didn't throw trash at them first?

I feel bad for Erin... I think she needs a hug, from me, without my pants on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle fans throwing trash at Bowman as he is carted off with an obviously serious knee injury, after being denied a fumble recovery pretty much sums up this game for me.

Is there a picture of this? I didn't see it .

The 1% of every fan base that are animals.

Great game. Very entertaining. Complete opposite of the first game. Class, excellence, and true greatness in game one. Not so much in game 2, but a lot more energy.

Seattle is definitely setting itself up as the bad guy. I don't think that will serve them well in the Superbowl.

Look, really. Sherman is the best DB (heh) in the game. One bad interview and a stupid image shouldn't distract from how good this guy is.

Perhaps I just love watching lockdown corners. Sanders, Revis, and Sherman are among my favorite football players. I just love the great secondaries in this pass-happy league.

Sherman with the best post game interview ever. Getting a nation full of haters mad.
Really? I am a big Sherman fan and I thought that was awful.
As a neutral fan, I thought the Sherman interview was GREAT. As in funny. But he's able to do that because Wilson's mature nature keeps the team together. If a leader of your team acts like that then your team breaks down eventually.

I mean, you can see a total idiot do something stupid, and find it great to watch - but you still know it's an idiot doing something stupid.

Still don't understanding SF's clock-management on that last drive. And I don't understand why Kapernick decides to test Sherman at that particular time. You've got Boldin. You've got Davis. Why go to Crabtree there?

A disgrace. Professional athlete? Great display for the kids watching. And FOX should never have put Sherman on in the heat of the moment though he made a game-saving play. Way too crazed.
Lighten up its a game. Whether you love him or hate him Sherman moves the needle.

Look, really. Sherman is the best DB (heh) in the game. One bad interview and a stupid image shouldn't distract from how good this guy is.

Perhaps I just love watching lockdown corners. Sanders, Revis, and Sherman are among my favorite football players. I just love the great secondaries in this pass-happy league.
I love his play on the field. Off the field.....awful.

I take nothing away from his football skills. But his people skills are downright unprofessional. He has a lot to learn about how to handle himself like a pro off the field.

It was an embarrisment IMO to himself. If he does not see that after he views that again.....then that's his fault. Grow up a little man. Handle yourself with grace, control and that is how you command real attention.

Still don't understanding SF's clock-management on that last drive. And I don't understand why Kapernick decides to test Sherman at that particular time. You've got Boldin. You've got Davis. Why go to Crabtree there?
He had downs and time outs to burn. If you throw that, it has to be to the very back pylon where no one else can get it. Kaepernick made a terrible throw no doubt about it.

Good thing the Refs. kept them in the game. Has there ever been a worse team in the SB than Seattle? I know I can't think of one. Game is almost unwatchable with the way the Refs are. What is sad is the people who actually thought this was a good game. As a fan a neither team watching a game like this makes me want to quit FF so I can quit watching football.

Users who are viewing this thread