What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official NHL 2023-24 Thread *** (1 Viewer)

What is happening. Toronto never wins these type of games and they've done it twice in a row on the road.

Also I know no one cares but my #4 in the conference Peterborough Petes just beat the #1 in the OHL Ottawa 67's to take a 4-2 series win and advance to the Conference Final tonight.

What is happening. Toronto never wins these type of games and they've done it twice in a row on the road.

Also I know no one cares but my #4 in the conference Peterborough Petes just beat the #1 in the OHL Ottawa 67's to take a 4-2 series win and advance to the Conference Final tonight.

And the Lightning never lose them. Very odd.

19 goals allowed for Vasy now.
A number of deflections that are nearly impossible but he is not the same guy we've seen the last few years. The long floaters through traffic have been a problem. The 2 Reilly muffins in the last 2 games are shots he typically found a way to see and stop.

Toronto will shut down on Friday if they win Thursday evening. Imagine 2 million of these guys

19 goals allowed for Vasy now.
A number of deflections that are nearly impossible but he is not the same guy we've seen the last few years. The long floaters through traffic have been a problem. The 2 Reilly muffins in the last 2 games are shots he typically found a way to see and stop.
There were a few analytics guys on twitter saying teams are aware of this and specifically targeting it now

#### that call.
You're gonna need to be more specific.
The game misconduct on Foligno in the Wild-Stars first period. Maybe, maybe, a minor at best.
Agree. There's been so many terrible calls in the playoffs, I just couldn't be sure that's the one you were referring to...lol. I thought Evason was going to blow a gasket.
No worries, I should have provided context but was flaming mad and just wanted to post my anger somewhere. Good times.

Silver lining......Byfield scored a goal. He has been so snake bitten with goal scoring. If some weird bounce/deflection/etc could happen it has. I thought he has made nice improvements and complimented Kopi and Kemp on thier line great. Then McClellan yanks the lines around an takes Byfield off the top line for Iafollo which disrupts the other lines causing the break up of the Fiala, Aarvidson, Villardi line which was the best line in game 3. TM's line juggling is baffling at times.

Not that it would have mattered last night as defensively the Kings had too many break downs leaving open guys on the doorstep.

#### that call.
You're gonna need to be more specific.
The game misconduct on Foligno in the Wild-Stars first period. Maybe, maybe, a minor at best.
I didnt like the call at all. I watched the clip a bunch and he didnt seem, to me, to change his knee position at all. Maybe 2 at most IMO.

Officiating has been horrible. Every night there are not bad, but horrible calls being made and/or missed. I guess this happens every year but just seems to be a bit worse this year.

Officiating has been horrible. Every night there are not bad, but horrible calls being made and/or missed. I guess this happens every year but just seems to be a bit worse this year.
It's been so bad that last night's ESPN broadcast of the Kings-Oilers never showed a replay of at least two of the penalties called on the Kings. I wonder if that is because they don't want the calls dissected to the point that you can argue both sides of the coin. I thought the calls were questionable in real time (one wasn't even shown as it was not around the puck and they never went back to show a replay).

Bruins - Panthers
Hand pass? Really? Don't know wording of the rule but that seems pretty lame.

Tough to see the Bolts lose that way. Thought they were great most of the series, except for Vasy who turned it on too late. I think they have another 3 years in them - will be interesting to see if they can add one more cup. Thought they were good enough this year but can’t complain about anything.

Damn it’s been 20 Years since Devils won the cup. I still remember those Devil teams that played the trap and frustrated offensive juggernauts.

Let’s Go Devils!!!

Users who are viewing this thread