What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Official Pearl Jam Thread*** (5 Viewers)

Flying out for Chicago tomorrow morning at 6am.

Anyone else making a run this tour?

9/5 Chicago N1 - Sec 104
9/7 Chicago N2 - Sec 117 (dead center behind Matt)
9/13 Ft Worth N1 - Sec 123
9/15 Ft Worth N2 - GA
9/18 Austin N1 - Sec 115
9/19 Austin N2 - Sec 122 (Corner behind Mike)

Lots of tickets at face still on Ticketmaster. I dropped some floor seats to N1 Ft Worth Yesterday (GF is 5'4")

Today's the day. Don't think I've ever seen the first night of one of their tours. Can't wait!
Have a good show?
Thursday was interesting. Very laid back. Some songs I had never seen live before. But some huge ones left out.
Eddie sounded great but not a ton of energy. Very good show though.

Saturday though? Holy cow. I think Eddie had to be under the influence, but in a good way. Messed up some lyrics and wasn't in sync with crew on guitar handoffs, etc.

Tons of energy. McCready even talked!

Great, great set list. Was hoping they'd finish with Purple Rain, and they did. Crowd was as good as any I've ever been a part of, and I've been to a lot of shows.

They seemed surprised and very appreciative of the crowd. Eddie stayed on stage for a long time saluting the crowd at the end after the other guys were long gone.

I would say it was easily their best performance in the last 10-15 years.

Today's the day. Don't think I've ever seen the first night of one of their tours. Can't wait!
Have a good show?
Thursday was interesting. Very laid back. Some songs I had never seen live before. But some huge ones left out.
Eddie sounded great but not a ton of energy. Very good show though.

Saturday though? Holy cow. I think Eddie had to be under the influence, but in a good way. Messed up some lyrics and wasn't in sync with crew on guitar handoffs, etc.

Tons of energy. McCready even talked!

Great, great set list. Was hoping they'd finish with Purple Rain, and they did. Crowd was as good as any I've ever been a part of, and I've been to a lot of shows.

They seemed surprised and very appreciative of the crowd. Eddie stayed on stage for a long time saluting the crowd at the end after the other guys were long gone.

I would say it was easily their best performance in the last 10-15 years.
Awesome!

Yeah N2 setlist crushed N1... was surprised.

Great to hear they're sounding good! Thanks mane 🤙🏼

Back home between shows... had an awesome time behind the stage for Chicago N2. Great sight lines dead center back 8 rows up.

Brought one of the PJ18 "Cubs" hats I made for the 2018 Wrigley shows with the intent to get it to Ed. Got lucky and pulled it off while they were playing "Smile" for us in the back. He seemed to like it 😂

Few more nights at home to recharge then off to Texas for my first Gauntlet of 4 shows in a week. I'm an idiot 😂

Back home between shows... had an awesome time behind the stage for Chicago N2. Great sight lines dead center back 8 rows up.

Brought one of the PJ18 "Cubs" hats I made for the 2018 Wrigley shows with the intent to get it to Ed. Got lucky and pulled it off while they were playing "Smile" for us in the back. He seemed to like it 😂

Few more nights at home to recharge then off to Texas for my first Gauntlet of 4 shows in a week. I'm an idiot 😂
That's awesome

Ten Club presale started today. Not much of an announcement prior. New system. I asked for Seattle, Las Vegas, Wrigley and MSG. Good luck!

This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen

Also, I don’t get out much

This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen

Also, I don’t get out much

😂 Thanks GB. Was wild.

I am selling one house, shopping for another, planning bbqfest, a huge Europe trip, etc.

Put in for MSG both nights GA and lower level only with zero expectations of scoring.

Otherwise I'll play Fan 2 Fan if I am able to make another show.

Good luck to all going for tickets!

After getting shut out of all 10C lotteries since 2013 (with exception of ToTD...which was spectacular!), got tix for MSG1 and both Philly shows.

May look to F2F one of the Philly shows, as I had no expectation of getting one much less both shows, so if someone here is in need, feel free to shoot a PM. Decision not likely to be made until closer to show dates, so we have some time:)

Anyone goin to Vegas?
I got both nights. I think I can only go to N2
I'll take your ticket for thursday, lol
I won't get to Vegas until Friday, and I don't think there's a way to transfer both tickets.

Anyone on here know a way? You can transfer one ticket or you can wait until the ticket exchange opens and put them up for sale on the fan-to-fan thing, but I don't see any way to sell them directly.

Listening the album for the second time. It's solid. Way better than Gigatron or Lightning Bolt. Some of it is kinda reminiscent of Vs.

Listening the album for the second time. It's solid. Way better than Gigatron or Lightning Bolt. Some of it is kinda reminiscent of Vs.
Just finished my 2nd time too, I'd say I enjoy 4-5 tunes right now which is solid, could grow on me even more. Good to have them back.
Echo - React Respond, Dark Matter, Waiting For Stevie, Running, and Got To Give all got hearted on second listen. More to come. No standout track like Just Breathe but beginning-to-end knee jerk this is their best work since the 90's

Users who are viewing this thread